|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coco, a Kept Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her twenties, in which artistic field did Chanel attempt to find success?
(a) In painting.
(b) In the theatre.
(c) In music.
(d) In dance.
2. What did Chanel do in order to have her fashions publicized?
(a) Sent samples to fashion magazines.
(b) Held in-store parties for her clients.
(c) Dressed her influential friends.
(d) Staged shows for magazine editors.
3. Who was Emilienne d'Alecon?
(a) A leading fashion designer.
(b) A popular actress.
(c) Chanel's aunt.
(d) A courtesan and poet.
4. Where did Chanel make her stage debut?
(b) La Rotunde.
(c) Moulin Rouge.
(d) Château de Boisclaireau.
5. How long did Chanel stay at the novitiate?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the city where Chanel was born, what was August known as?
2. Who was Etienne Balsan?
3. How old was Chanel when her mother died?
4. What made Chanel memorable to everyone she met?
5. What made Chanel different from the other girls at the novitiate?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)