|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Chanel's life is explored in the book's Introduction?
(a) Her early childhood.
(b) Her life just before her death.
(c) Her young adulthood.
(d) Her middle age.
2. When she was twenty years old, in what kind of establishment was Chanel offered a job?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A shoe factory.
(c) A shop.
(d) A tailor's shop.
3. What was Chanel's father's name?
4. When did Chanel's parents marry?
(a) Two months before her birth.
(b) Three years after her birth.
(c) A few months after her birth.
5. When she was twenty years old, in which town was Chanel offered a job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chanel's great-grandfather turn his rented property into?
2. In the city where Chanel was born, what was August known as?
3. During her time at the chateau, to what did Chanel apply her charms and style?
4. Who provided Chanel the finances to open her shop?
5. In what year did Chanel return to Paris fashion?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)