|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In terms of fashion, what was evolving quickly when Chanel was born?
(a) Men's fashion.
(b) The use of modern fabrics.
(c) Lengths of skirts.
(d) Women's fashions.
2. In the foreword, how is Chanel's work ethic described upon her return to Paris after her exile?
3. What did the city Chanel was born in have a great love for?
4. What property did Chanel's great-grandfather rent?
(a) An inn.
(b) A plot of farm land.
(c) A hall.
(d) A store room.
5. From which village did Chanel's family come?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the foreword, what is Chanel described as being "to the core"?
2. After leaving the orphanage, where did Chanel go to live?
3. What influenced the design of men's clothes when Chanel was growing up?
4. What effect did the plagues have on provincial villages?
5. Which of the following events was not described as happening when Chanel was born?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)