|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Chanel's life is explored in the book's Introduction?
(a) Her middle age.
(b) Her life just before her death.
(c) Her early childhood.
(d) Her young adulthood.
2. Who was the first of Chanel's relatives to give up day labor?
(a) Her great-grandfather.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandfather.
3. What is described as one of Chanel's most scandalous affairs?
(a) An affair with the French Prime Minister.
(b) An affair with a Hollywood star.
(c) An affair with a married royal.
(d) An affair with a German officer.
4. Which of the following events was not described as happening when Chanel was born?
(a) Presentations of troops.
(d) Riding instructions.
5. What did Chanel's great-grandfather use to rent a property?
(a) Gambling winnings.
(b) He traded livestock.
(c) His wife's dowry.
(d) An inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Chanel born?
2. Where would Chanel's family gather their harvest from?
3. When did Chanel's parents marry?
4. What happened when Chanel's parents marry?
5. What did Chanel's frequent role as a mistress to married men make her yearn for?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)