|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Chanel's father sell?
(a) Rubber boots.
2. What is said to have shaped the world in which Chanel spent her childhood?
(a) The war.
(b) Abject poverty.
(c) Her mother's poor mental health.
(d) The disruption of family life.
3. At what age did Chanel meet Etienne Balsan?
4. What made Chanel memorable to everyone she met?
(a) Her strange dress-sense.
(b) Her vibrancy.
(c) Her booming voice.
(d) Her constant laughter.
5. In the city where Chanel was born, what influenced women's fashion?
(a) The harsh dust and sun.
(b) The cold climate.
(c) The proximity to the sea.
(d) Bohemian artistry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Chanel's life is explored in the book's Introduction?
2. What was "Boy" Capel's first name?
3. Who was "Boy" Capel to Chanel?
4. When did Chanel's father abandon her?
5. How did Chanel feel about the place where she stayed after leaving the orphanage?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)