|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brought Chanel back to Paris?
(a) Her company was on the brink of bankruptcy.
(b) Her competition with Christian Dior.
(c) She missed her friends.
(d) She missed her family.
2. After leaving the orphanage, where did Chanel go to live?
(a) A country manor.
(b) A convent.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) With relatives.
3. At what age did Chanel meet Etienne Balsan?
4. What was "Boy" Capel's first name?
5. In what area was Chanel's pairing with "Boy" Capel advantageous?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Etienne Balsan?
2. What kind of orphanage took in Chanel after she was abandoned?
3. What was Chanel said to have become to "all the young lions of the age"?
4. In what year did Chanel return to Paris fashion?
5. In what year was Chanel born?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)