|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Etienne Balsan?
(a) A horse breeder and equestrian.
(b) An architect and painter.
(c) An investment banker.
(d) A manufacturer of uniforms.
2. What did Chanel's frequent role as a mistress to married men make her yearn for?
(a) A life on her own.
(b) A man to chose her above all others.
(c) The good sense to stay away from married men.
(d) For marriage to be outlawed.
3. What hobby did Chanel adopt after meeting Balsan?
(b) Dog breeding.
(d) Horseback riding.
4. In what year was Chanel born?
5. How soon after opening Chanel's shop does WWI begin?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six months.
(c) A year and a half.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the orphanage, where did Chanel go to live?
2. At what age did Chanel leave the orphanage?
3. What is described as one of Chanel's most scandalous affairs?
4. With which of the following dukes did Chanel have a relationship?
5. In the foreword, what is Chanel described as being "to the core"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)