|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the orphanage, where did Chanel go to live?
(a) A convent.
(b) A country manor.
(c) With relatives.
(d) A boarding school.
2. Where would Chanel's family gather their harvest from?
(a) Farmed land.
3. At what age did Chanel meet Etienne Balsan?
4. In what year did Chanel return to Paris fashion?
5. In the foreword, what is Chanel described as being "to the core"?
(a) A romantic.
(b) A businesswoman.
(c) An innovator.
(d) An idealist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shop did Chanel open?
2. In what area was Chanel's pairing with "Boy" Capel advantageous?
3. What did Chanel's great-grandfather use to rent a property?
4. What did Chanel's great-grandfather turn his rented property into?
5. What happened when Chanel's parents marry?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)