|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Chanel's father sell?
(c) Rubber boots.
2. With which of the following dukes did Chanel have a relationship?
(a) The Duke of Savoy.
(b) The Duke of Lorraine.
(c) The Duke of Westminster.
(d) The Duke of Burgundy.
3. When did Chanel's father abandon her?
(a) When he joined the military.
(b) After her mother's death.
(c) At her birth.
(d) When he got married.
4. Who was Etienne Balsan?
(a) A manufacturer of uniforms.
(b) An investment banker.
(c) An architect and painter.
(d) A horse breeder and equestrian.
5. When she was twenty years old, in which town was Chanel offered a job?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the city where Chanel was born, for how long had women's fashion gone unchanged?
2. What effect did the plagues have on provincial villages?
3. What did Chanel's great-grandfather turn his rented property into?
4. What was Chanel said to have become to "all the young lions of the age"?
5. Who was "Boy" Capel to Chanel?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)