|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gabrielle Chanel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was George Clemenceau?
(a) France's President du Conceil.
(b) Chanel's main fashion industry rival in the 1910s.
(c) An investor in Chanel's shop.
(d) Boy Capel's business partner.
2. In addition to Adrienne, who did Chanel recruit to wear her fashions around town?
(a) Suzanne d'Orlandi.
(b) Her sister Antoinette.
(c) Genevieve Vix.
(d) Gabrielle Dorziat.
3. When did Chanel's parents marry?
(a) Three years after her birth.
(b) Two months before her birth.
(d) A few months after her birth.
4. What was the style of the era when Chanel was born?
5. For which stage production directed by Cocteau did Chanel act as costumer?
(a) Les Monstres sacrés.
(c) La Lampe d'Aladin.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a young woman, on what did Adrienne Chanel focus her attention?
2. What did Chanel realize she could do at Biarritz?
3. What did Chanel's great-grandfather use to rent a property?
4. In the city where Chanel was born, what was August known as?
5. From which village did Chanel's family come?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)