|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gabrielle Chanel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Boy's transfer away from the front lines allow him to do?
(a) Market research to benefit Chanel's shop.
(b) Hold more meetings with investors in Chanel's business.
(c) Devote time to publicizing Chanel.
(d) Take Chanel on vacation.
2. What happened when Chanel's parents marry?
(a) Chanel's parents became eligible for an inheritance.
(b) Chanel's parents did not marry.
(c) Chanel went to live with them in Paris.
(d) Albert Chanel officially became her father.
3. What was fashion at the time of Chanel's birth said to have made women look?
(a) Like haystacks.
(b) Deformed and crippled.
(c) Like pillowcases.
(d) Like decorated cakes.
4. Which of the following events was not described as happening when Chanel was born?
(b) Presentations of troops.
(d) Riding instructions.
5. What is described as an important center of style in Chanel's birth city?
(a) The opera house.
(b) The church.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The racetrack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chanel introduce to her collections in 1932?
2. In which region of her home country was Chanel born?
3. Who arranged a job for Chanel at a shop?
4. Where did Chanel's nickname, Coco, come from?
5. What were the 10th Chasseurs?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)