Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Coach believe will happen if George's opponent wins the election?
2. Which of the following does not characterize Phil?
3. Where do the men get Tom settled after he falls down the stairs?
4. When did the affair between Phil and Marion begin?
5. Which one of the men goes outside to speak to the coach privately?
Essay Topic 1
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Coach and the four men in the play. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
Essay Topic 2
There is much symbolism in this story regarding the championship trophy. What does the trophy symbolize for the men? What does it mean for Coach?
Essay Topic 3
The search for The American Dream is an important theme in THAT CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON. Can you cite an example to support this theme? Name two other themes and cite examples to support your answer.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)