Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Coach believe will happen if George's opponent wins the election?
2. Which of the following does not characterize Phil?
3. Where do the men get Tom settled after he falls down the stairs?
4. When did the affair between Phil and Marion begin?
5. Which one of the men goes outside to speak to the coach privately?
Although Martin never appears in the play he is very much a part of the story. What is Martin's impact on the story? Why is his absence so conspicuous? What was the author trying to accomplish by creating Martin's character in the play?
There is much symbolism in this story regarding the championship trophy. What does the trophy symbolize for the men? What does it mean for Coach?
Explain the significance of the play's title. What did the author mean by calling the play THAT CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON? Cite an example to support your answer.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)