|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not characterize Phil?
(a) Building a future.
(d) Living in the past.
2. Which of the men say their wife would never have an affair?
3. What is the meaning of George's vomiting in the trophy?
(a) He could not get to the bathroom.
(b) He should never eat leftover Chinese food.
(c) He wanted to make Coach mad.
(d) The team is now soiled.
4. What suggestion does James give that Marion may have had the affair with Phil?
(a) She is trying to make George jealous.
(b) She is lonely.
(c) George doesn't love her anymore.
(d) To secure the campaign funds for George.
5. Which one of the men goes outside to speak to the coach privately?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Phil slaps James?
2. Which of the men falls down the steps?
3. What does James tell George he has lost count of?
4. In what industry does George work?
5. What name was George's baby given?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)