|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has George revealed to Coach while outside?
(a) He wants to replace James as campaign manager.
(b) He wants to move to Florida.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He wants a divorce from Marion.
2. What are the men doing as Act 2 begins?
(a) Trying to convince George to put the gun down.
(b) Eating pizza.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Watching ESPN.
3. Which of the men goes outside to talk to Coach after George returns?
4. What does James tell George he has lost count of?
(a) The cities he has traveled to.
(b) His wife's parking tickets.
(c) His sleepless nights.
(d) His bad business ideas.
5. Why does Phil say he can't afford to support George?
(a) George's opponent will ruin Phil financially if he wins.
(b) He has a huge tax bill coming due.
(c) He lost a big client.
(d) His contract with the state has not been renewed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Coach's advice after hearing of the affair?
2. What is the setting for Act 2?
3. Phil's actions are motivated by _________________.
4. What does Coach believe will happen if George's opponent wins the election?
5. George and his wife planned to renew their wedding vows on which anniversary?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)