|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coach believe will happen if George's opponent wins the election?
(a) Businesses will move into town.
(b) The city will be doomed.
(c) Unemployment will drop.
(d) People will move away.
2. George and his wife planned to renew their wedding vows on which anniversary?
3. The coach wants to win ________________.
(a) When he plays golf with his neighbor.
(b) At everything he tries.
(c) At all costs.
(d) When he plays poker with the guys.
4. What suggestion does James give that Marion may have had the affair with Phil?
(a) She is lonely.
(b) To secure the campaign funds for George.
(c) George doesn't love her anymore.
(d) She is trying to make George jealous.
5. George listened to Coach and not _____________ when making the decision about his son.
(a) His heart.
(b) His brother.
(c) His priest.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men falls down the steps?
2. What name was George's baby given?
3. Phil's actions are motivated by _________________.
4. What is the setting for Act 2?
5. Which of the men say their wife would never have an affair?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)