|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coach believe will happen if George's opponent wins the election?
(a) The city will be doomed.
(b) People will move away.
(c) Businesses will move into town.
(d) Unemployment will drop.
2. Which of the following does not characterize Phil?
(a) Living in the past.
(c) Building a future.
3. Where do the men get Tom settled after he falls down the stairs?
(a) The bed.
(b) The couch.
(c) The futon.
(d) The La-Z-Boy.
4. When did the affair between Phil and Marion begin?
(a) When Phil and Marion served on the hospital board.
(b) When Phil gave Marion a ride home.
(c) When Marion came to Phil's office for a campaign contribution.
(d) When George was out of town a couple months ago.
5. Which one of the men goes outside to speak to the coach privately?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Coach's advice after hearing of the affair?
2. What does James see as his chance to rise above mediocrity?
3. Phil's actions are motivated by _________________.
4. What reason does James give for being so exhausted?
5. What phrase does the Coach remind the men of from their high school days?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)