|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the affair between Phil and Marion begin?
(a) When Marion came to Phil's office for a campaign contribution.
(b) When Phil gave Marion a ride home.
(c) When George was out of town a couple months ago.
(d) When Phil and Marion served on the hospital board.
2. How does Sharmen react to Phil's campaign contribution offer?
(a) He accepts it immediately.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He says he can only take half of it.
(d) He is pleased.
3. What has George revealed to Coach while outside?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He wants to replace James as campaign manager.
(c) He wants to move to Florida.
(d) He wants a divorce from Marion.
4. Which of the men falls down the steps?
5. What does Coach tell one of the men to bring for George?
(a) Some aspirin.
(b) A drink.
(d) A towel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George tell Coach is George's problem.
2. What is Coach's advice after hearing of the affair?
3. What suggestion does James give that Marion may have had the affair with Phil?
4. George listened to Coach and not _____________ when making the decision about his son.
5. Which of the following does not characterize Phil?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)