|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name was George's baby given?
(c) No name.
2. What does James threaten to do if he is replaced in the campaign?
(a) Tell everyone about Phil's affair with Marion.
(b) Tell everyone about George's son.
(c) Charge Phil with assault and battery.
(d) Tell everyone about Coach's illegitimate child.
3. How does Sharmen react to Phil's campaign contribution offer?
(a) He says he can only take half of it.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He accepts it immediately.
4. To what does Coach attribute his recovery after surgery?
(a) Good genes.
(b) The support of these men.
(c) Good home health care.
(d) Great drugs.
5. What does Coach say has always been one of his objectives?
(a) Provide good investment advice.
(b) Protect the men from the evils of alcohol and sex.
(c) Be godfather to their children.
(d) Organize their annual reunions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggestion does James give that Marion may have had the affair with Phil?
2. What reason does James give for being so exhausted?
3. Why was Marion so vulnerable at this time?
4. James thinks that remarks about Sharmen can be construed as ______________.
5. James substitutes the phrase "take care of each other" instead of ______________.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)