|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does George believe that Phil was able to seduce Marion?
(a) She was lonely.
(b) She was vulnerable.
(c) She was flattered.
(d) She is sexually insatiable.
2. What makes George vomit at the end of Act 2?
(a) Phil tells him that James wants to be mayor.
(b) He ate some bad Chinese food.
(c) He has had too much beer.
(d) He has the stomach flu.
3. What is the meaning of George's vomiting in the trophy?
(a) The team is now soiled.
(b) He should never eat leftover Chinese food.
(c) He could not get to the bathroom.
(d) He wanted to make Coach mad.
4. George and his wife planned to renew their wedding vows on which anniversary?
5. What does James tell George he has lost count of?
(a) The cities he has traveled to.
(b) His bad business ideas.
(c) His sleepless nights.
(d) His wife's parking tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author show that George is emotionally distant?
2. Which of the men goes outside to talk to Coach after George returns?
3. What is Coach's advice after hearing of the affair?
4. James substitutes the phrase "take care of each other" instead of ______________.
5. Which of the men falls down the steps?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)