|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James say the men should not discuss regarding Sharmen?
(a) His education.
(b) His religious beliefs.
(c) His wife.
(d) His children.
2. Which of the following does not characterize Phil?
(b) Building a future.
(d) Living in the past.
3. In what industry does George work?
4. What does Coach say has always been one of his objectives?
(a) Protect the men from the evils of alcohol and sex.
(b) Organize their annual reunions.
(c) Be godfather to their children.
(d) Provide good investment advice.
5. How does Sharmen react to Phil's campaign contribution offer?
(a) He is pleased.
(b) He says he can only take half of it.
(c) He accepts it immediately.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. The coach wants to win ________________.
2. What is the setting for Act 2?
3. What does Coach remind Phil of in hopes that Phil will contribute to George's campaign?
4. What does James see as his chance to rise above mediocrity?
5. What does George tell Coach is George's problem.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)