|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does James give for being so exhausted?
(a) He is training for a marathon.
(b) He didn't sleep at all last night.
(c) He is remodeling his house at night.
(d) He has spent his entire life taking care of people.
2. Where does George vomit at the end of Act 2?
(a) On Tom's shoes.
(b) In the driveway.
(c) In the team's championship trophy.
(d) In the bathroom.
3. Which of the men say their wife would never have an affair?
4. What does Coach tell one of the men to bring for George?
(a) A drink.
(c) Some aspirin.
(d) A towel.
5. Which one of the men goes outside next to talk to Coach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men falls down the steps?
2. The coach wants to win ________________.
3. How does the author show that George is emotionally distant?
4. What does Coach believe will happen if George's opponent wins the election?
5. How does Sharmen react to Phil's campaign contribution offer?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)