|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Phil say he can't afford to support George?
(a) George's opponent will ruin Phil financially if he wins.
(b) His contract with the state has not been renewed.
(c) He has a huge tax bill coming due.
(d) He lost a big client.
2. Phil's actions are motivated by _________________.
3. What has George revealed to Coach while outside?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He wants to move to Florida.
(c) He wants a divorce from Marion.
(d) He wants to replace James as campaign manager.
4. Which of the following does George not do at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Begins to cry.
(b) Crush beer cans with his hand.
(c) Gives up the gun.
(d) Collapeses on the couch.
5. What is Coach's advice after hearing of the affair?
(a) Phil should apologize to George.
(b) The men must stick together.
(c) George should shoot Phil.
(d) George should get a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Phil slaps James?
2. Which of the following does not characterize Phil?
3. What does James tell George he has lost count of?
4. What does James threaten to do if he is replaced in the campaign?
5. What suggestion does James give that Marion may have had the affair with Phil?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)