|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 2?
(a) A basketball court.
(b) Coach's kitchen.
(c) A bar.
(d) Coach's living room.
2. What suggestion does James give that Marion may have had the affair with Phil?
(a) To secure the campaign funds for George.
(b) She is lonely.
(c) George doesn't love her anymore.
(d) She is trying to make George jealous.
3. Where do the men get Tom settled after he falls down the stairs?
(a) The bed.
(b) The futon.
(c) The La-Z-Boy.
(d) The couch.
4. What are the men doing as Act 2 begins?
(a) Watching ESPN.
(b) Trying to convince George to put the gun down.
(c) Eating pizza.
(d) Playing basketball.
5. What happens when Phil slaps James?
(a) James cries.
(b) James' dentures fall out of his mouth.
(c) James runs out of the house.
(d) James falls down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Coach says he wants to _______________________.
2. What does Coach remind Phil of in hopes that Phil will contribute to George's campaign?
3. What reason does James give for being so exhausted?
4. What name was George's baby given?
5. Why was Marion so vulnerable at this time?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)