|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George tell Coach is George's problem.
(a) His wife is ill.
(b) He has money problems.
(c) His son is ill.
(d) It is private.
2. What memories does Phil continually replay in his head?
(a) The senior prom.
(b) Basketball triumphs.
(c) Graduation day.
(d) His first car.
3. What name was George's baby given?
(d) No name.
4. Which of the following does not characterize Phil?
(b) Building a future.
(d) Living in the past.
5. What has Tom spilled on his pants?
Short Answer Questions
1. When his father died, James was left with _________________ and funeral expenses.
2. James substitutes the phrase "take care of each other" instead of ______________.
3. Why does Phil say he can't afford to support George?
4. George finally tells Coach that the real reason he is in distress is ________________________.
5. When did the affair between Phil and Marion begin?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)