|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advised George to put his child in an institution?
(a) His mother.
(b) His priest.
(d) His sister.
2. What does George tell Coach is George's problem.
(a) He has money problems.
(b) His wife is ill.
(c) His son is ill.
(d) It is private.
3. George and his wife planned to renew their wedding vows on which anniversary?
4. What does James see as his chance to rise above mediocrity?
(a) A new job.
(c) Moving away.
(d) Starting his own business.
5. How does George refer to his son?
(a) My mistake.
(c) My boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What memories does Phil continually replay in his head?
2. Why does George want to change campaign managers?
3. What does Phil think of James' campaign management abilities?
4. Phil's actions are motivated by _________________.
5. In what industry does George work?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)