|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coach believe will happen if George's opponent wins the election?
(a) People will move away.
(b) Businesses will move into town.
(c) The city will be doomed.
(d) Unemployment will drop.
2. Why was Marion so vulnerable at this time?
(a) Her father just died.
(b) She just lost her job.
(c) She never had many friends.
(d) She and George had to put their child in an institution.
3. George and his wife planned to renew their wedding vows on which anniversary?
4. How does Sharmen react to Phil's campaign contribution offer?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He accepts it immediately.
(c) He says he can only take half of it.
(d) He is pleased.
5. Which one of the men goes outside to speak to the coach privately?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Phil call on a dare?
2. What suggestion does James give that Marion may have had the affair with Phil?
3. Where do the men get Tom settled after he falls down the stairs?
4. Which of the men say their wife would never have an affair?
5. What does George tell Coach is George's problem.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)