|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does George believe that Phil was able to seduce Marion?
(a) She is sexually insatiable.
(b) She was lonely.
(c) She was flattered.
(d) She was vulnerable.
2. What does Coach say has always been one of his objectives?
(a) Be godfather to their children.
(b) Organize their annual reunions.
(c) Provide good investment advice.
(d) Protect the men from the evils of alcohol and sex.
3. What is the setting for Act 2?
(a) Coach's kitchen.
(b) A bar.
(c) A basketball court.
(d) Coach's living room.
4. Why does Coach ask for more details about the affair?
(a) He wants to make George feel bad.
(b) To see who made the first move.
(c) He wants to make Phil feel bad.
(d) He is a lecherous old man.
5. What does James tell George he has lost count of?
(a) His sleepless nights.
(b) The cities he has traveled to.
(c) His bad business ideas.
(d) His wife's parking tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Phil call on a dare?
2. Why was Marion so vulnerable at this time?
3. What does George ask Phil?
4. In what industry does George work?
5. Who advised George to put his child in an institution?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)