|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When his father died, James was left with _________________ and funeral expenses.
(a) An old car.
(b) $6,000 debt.
(c) Bad memories.
(d) An old dog.
2. Which of the men falls down the steps?
3. Why does Phil say he can't afford to support George?
(a) He has a huge tax bill coming due.
(b) He lost a big client.
(c) George's opponent will ruin Phil financially if he wins.
(d) His contract with the state has not been renewed.
4. Why was Marion so vulnerable at this time?
(a) She and George had to put their child in an institution.
(b) She never had many friends.
(c) Her father just died.
(d) She just lost her job.
5. What does James threaten to do if he is replaced in the campaign?
(a) Tell everyone about Phil's affair with Marion.
(b) Tell everyone about Coach's illegitimate child.
(c) Tell everyone about George's son.
(d) Charge Phil with assault and battery.
Short Answer Questions
1. George listened to Coach and not _____________ when making the decision about his son.
2. What are the men doing as Act 2 begins?
3. Phil's actions are motivated by _________________.
4. George finally tells Coach that the real reason he is in distress is ________________________.
5. What suggestion does James give that Marion may have had the affair with Phil?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)