|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James thinks that remarks about Sharmen can be construed as ______________.
2. Which of the men goes outside to talk to Coach after George returns?
3. Which of the men say their wife would never have an affair?
4. How does Sharmen react to Phil's campaign contribution offer?
(a) He says he can only take half of it.
(b) He accepts it immediately.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He laughs.
5. Why does George want to change campaign managers?
(a) He doesn't trust James anymore.
(b) He needs fresh thinking.
(c) He is taking Coach's advice.
(d) He wants a professional.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the meaning of George's vomiting in the trophy?
2. Which of the following does not characterize Phil?
3. Which of the following does George not do at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Why does Coach ask for more details about the affair?
5. James substitutes the phrase "take care of each other" instead of ______________.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)