|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James substitutes the phrase "take care of each other" instead of ______________.
2. What are the men doing as Act 2 begins?
(a) Trying to convince George to put the gun down.
(b) Watching ESPN.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Eating pizza.
3. Why has James traveled to so many cities?
(a) To go sightseeing.
(b) To help Tom.
(c) To get new accounts.
(d) To entertain clients.
4. How does the author show that George is emotionally distant?
(a) He cannot tell his wife that he loves her.
(b) He refuses to talk about anything other than sports.
(c) He remains with his friends instead of going home to confront his wife.
(d) He did not cry about losing his son.
5. George and his wife planned to renew their wedding vows on which anniversary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James tell George he has lost count of?
2. Which one of the men goes outside to speak to the coach privately?
3. Why does George believe that Phil was able to seduce Marion?
4. What does Coach believe will happen if George's opponent wins the election?
5. Which of the men goes outside to talk to Coach after George returns?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)