|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James threaten to do if he is replaced in the campaign?
(a) Tell everyone about Phil's affair with Marion.
(b) Charge Phil with assault and battery.
(c) Tell everyone about Coach's illegitimate child.
(d) Tell everyone about George's son.
2. George listened to Coach and not _____________ when making the decision about his son.
(a) His brother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His heart.
(d) His priest.
3. What suggestion does James give that Marion may have had the affair with Phil?
(a) George doesn't love her anymore.
(b) She is trying to make George jealous.
(c) To secure the campaign funds for George.
(d) She is lonely.
4. Who does Phil call on a dare?
5. What has George revealed to Coach while outside?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He wants a divorce from Marion.
(c) He wants to replace James as campaign manager.
(d) He wants to move to Florida.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men falls down the steps?
2. Why does George believe that Phil was able to seduce Marion?
3. Which one of the men understands feeling rage and hatred?
4. What is the setting for Act 2?
5. Who advised George to put his child in an institution?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)