|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Coach ask for more details about the affair?
(a) To see who made the first move.
(b) He wants to make Phil feel bad.
(c) He is a lecherous old man.
(d) He wants to make George feel bad.
2. When did the affair between Phil and Marion begin?
(a) When Marion came to Phil's office for a campaign contribution.
(b) When George was out of town a couple months ago.
(c) When Phil and Marion served on the hospital board.
(d) When Phil gave Marion a ride home.
3. Which one of the men goes outside to speak to the coach privately?
4. What does Coach remind Phil of in hopes that Phil will contribute to George's campaign?
(a) George's opponent's Communist ties.
(b) His investment in the future.
(c) Their long term friendship.
(d) His promise to his dying father.
5. What does James see as his chance to rise above mediocrity?
(a) A new job.
(c) Starting his own business.
(d) Moving away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does George believe that Phil was able to seduce Marion?
2. Which of the men falls down the steps?
3. Which of the men say their wife would never have an affair?
4. Which of the following does George not do at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What is the setting for Act 2?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)