|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Marion so vulnerable at this time?
(a) She and George had to put their child in an institution.
(b) Her father just died.
(c) She just lost her job.
(d) She never had many friends.
2. What name was George's baby given?
(c) No name.
3. Which of the men falls down the steps?
4. How does the author show that George is emotionally distant?
(a) He remains with his friends instead of going home to confront his wife.
(b) He did not cry about losing his son.
(c) He cannot tell his wife that he loves her.
(d) He refuses to talk about anything other than sports.
5. Which of the following does not characterize Phil?
(b) Living in the past.
(d) Building a future.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does George believe that Phil was able to seduce Marion?
2. What does Coach tell one of the men to bring for George?
3. Who does Phil call on a dare?
4. Coach says he wants to _______________________.
5. What makes George vomit at the end of Act 2?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)