|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author show that George is emotionally distant?
(a) He remains with his friends instead of going home to confront his wife.
(b) He refuses to talk about anything other than sports.
(c) He did not cry about losing his son.
(d) He cannot tell his wife that he loves her.
2. Who does Phil call on a dare?
3. What does George ask Phil?
(a) If his wife is good in bed.
(b) If he can give him a ride home.
(c) If he can borrow twenty bucks.
(d) If he will increase his campaign contribution.
4. George and his wife planned to renew their wedding vows on which anniversary?
5. What does James tell George he has lost count of?
(a) His sleepless nights.
(b) His wife's parking tickets.
(c) The cities he has traveled to.
(d) His bad business ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sharmen react to Phil's campaign contribution offer?
2. Where does George vomit at the end of Act 2?
3. James thinks that remarks about Sharmen can be construed as ______________.
4. Which of the following does George not do at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does Coach believe will happen if George's opponent wins the election?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)