|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men say their wife would never have an affair?
2. What happens when Phil slaps James?
(a) James' dentures fall out of his mouth.
(b) James falls down.
(c) James cries.
(d) James runs out of the house.
3. What does James tell George he has lost count of?
(a) His bad business ideas.
(b) His sleepless nights.
(c) The cities he has traveled to.
(d) His wife's parking tickets.
4. How does George refer to his son?
(c) My boy.
(d) My mistake.
5. George listened to Coach and not _____________ when making the decision about his son.
(a) His priest.
(b) His heart.
(c) His wife.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. James thinks that remarks about Sharmen can be construed as ______________.
2. Which one of the men goes outside next to talk to Coach?
3. Who advised George to put his child in an institution?
4. What does Coach believe will happen if George's opponent wins the election?
5. What does Coach say has always been one of his objectives?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)