|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George refer to his son?
(a) My mistake.
(b) My boy.
2. Phil's actions are motivated by _________________.
3. What does James say the men should not discuss regarding Sharmen?
(a) His religious beliefs.
(b) His education.
(c) His wife.
(d) His children.
4. Which one of the men goes outside next to talk to Coach?
5. Why does Coach say he never married?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He viewed coaching as his vocation.
(c) He cannot commit.
(d) He never found the right woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author show that George is emotionally distant?
2. Why does Phil say he can't afford to support George?
3. What does George ask Phil?
4. Coach says he wants to _______________________.
5. What is the setting for Act 2?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)