|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Tom spilled on his pants?
2. James thinks that remarks about Sharmen can be construed as ______________.
3. Where do the men get Tom settled after he falls down the stairs?
(a) The futon.
(b) The couch.
(c) The bed.
(d) The La-Z-Boy.
4. Which one of the men understands feeling rage and hatred?
5. Why does George believe that Phil was able to seduce Marion?
(a) She was lonely.
(b) She was flattered.
(c) She was vulnerable.
(d) She is sexually insatiable.
Short Answer Questions
1. When his father died, James was left with _________________ and funeral expenses.
2. Which of the men goes outside to talk to Coach after George returns?
3. Why does Coach ask for more details about the affair?
4. James substitutes the phrase "take care of each other" instead of ______________.
5. What is the setting for Act 2?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)