|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be mad if he arrives and finds Tom drunk?
2. What do the four men joke about together?
(a) Tom's bad haircut.
(b) The coach's argyle socks.
(c) James' old car.
(d) Phil's collection of pornographic films.
3. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
(a) West Virginia.
4. What brand of beer do the men drink?
(a) Miller Lite.
(c) Old Milwaukee.
5. Which of the following is something that is not a passionate topic in Scranton?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the room furnished?
2. What do the men do to lighten the mood in the room?
3. Why does James say that Phil does not support George's re-election?
4. What anniversary of a state basketball championship are the men gathered to commemorate?
5. What type of business does Phil have that George's political opponent has tried to ruin?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Coach respond when hearing about the affair between Phil and George's wife?
2. What resentments does James carry about his life?
3. How does the author use foreshadowing regarding George and a gun?
4. Which character seems to be the only one with a voice of reason in the play?
5. Why does James feel a political career would be a positive thing for him at this point in his life?
6. How does the author show that Coach is a racist?
7. What does George share with Tom regarding the upcoming re-election campaign?
8. What is the nature of Coach's illness as discussed by George and Tom?
9. How does Phil learn Sharmen's real feelings about him?
10. How does the author show that Coach has lost patience with George?
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)