|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tom intend to appoint as Superintendent of Schools?
2. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
(b) West Virginia.
3. George is about to launch a re-election campaign against someone of what religious affiliation?
4. Which one of the men is having an affair with George's wife?
5. What disease does the coach warn the men about because of their age?
(a) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. George asks Tom if Tom has a ______________ problem.
2. What is the heritage of most of the people in Scranton?
3. How much money has Phil offered for George's re-election campaign?
4. Who threatens to kill Phil?
5. Which of the men has doubts that George will win the election?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Phil's opinion of George's chances of winning the election?
2. How do the men react to Coach in spite of his candor about their failures?
3. How does the play end?
4. Which one of the men shows some sensitivity about Sharmen's religious beliefs?
5. How does the author show that Coach is bitter about what has happened in his life since the championship season?
6. What is the premise of THAT CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON?
7. How is George's emotional unavailability become evident as Act 2 progresses?
8. What is the nature of Coach's illness as discussed by George and Tom?
9. How does the author show that Coach has lost patience with George?
10. What does Coach reveal about his past that sheds light on his anti-Semitic views?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)