|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the coach yell out at the men and want them to do when he enters the house?
(a) Get him a drink.
(b) Take some laps around the room.
(c) Bow down.
2. Who suggests that Phil let his own son get more playing time?
3. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
(a) Sexually assaulted as freshmen.
(b) Took to the prom in different years.
(c) Voted Homecoming Queen in senior year.
(d) Voted most likely to succeed.
4. What is Phil's opinion of a campaign contribution for George?
(a) An investment in the future.
(b) A minimal risk.
(c) An insurance policy.
(d) A bad investment.
5. What disease does the coach warn the men about because of their age?
(d) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is something that is not a passionate topic in Scranton?
2. Why does James say he hasn't been sleeping well lately?
3. What does the coach suggest that James needed more of in his diet?
4. What is Tom Daley doing in the living room?
5. How much money has Phil offered for George's re-election campaign?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which one of the men shows some sensitivity about Sharmen's religious beliefs?
2. How is George's emotional unavailability become evident as Act 2 progresses?
3. What is the symbolism of George's vomiting in the championship trophy?
4. How do the men react to Coach in spite of his candor about their failures?
5. What do the troubled lives of the men serve as a metaphor for?
6. What is Phil's opinion of George's chances of winning the election?
7. How does Act 2 begin?
8. How do Coach and Phil seem to be especially tied to the past?
9. How does George learn that Phil is having an affair with his wife?
10. How does Coach respond when hearing about the affair between Phil and George's wife?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)