|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom has missed how many of the team reunions?
2. What is the information learned about George's political opponent?
(a) She is having an affair.
(b) He was a slumlord.
(c) She had an abortion.
(d) He was a Communist.
3. What was Scranton's primary industry?
4. Which one of the men is having an affair with George's wife?
5. What is George Sikowski doing in the kitchen?
(a) Mixing drinks.
(b) Loading the dishwasher.
(c) Washing glasses.
(d) Frying burgers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the coach suggest that James needed more of in his diet?
2. Which of the men has doubts that George will win the election?
3. What type of business does Phil have that George's political opponent has tried to ruin?
4. What do the four men joke about together?
5. What is the heritage of most of the people in Scranton?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Phil's affair with George's wife become known?
2. What is the irony of Coach's persona of always playing by the rules?
3. How does the author show that Coach has lost patience with George?
4. How does the author show that Coach is bitter about what has happened in his life since the championship season?
5. Who are the first two characters to be introduced in the play?
6. What information has George recently learned that he thinks will harm his opponent's campaign?
7. How does Coach rally the men when he senses that their bickering and differences could escalate out of control?
8. How does Phil learn Sharmen's real feelings about him?
9. How does James' interest in running for mayor come up in conversation?
10. What does George do when he learns about Phil's affair with his wife?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)