|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does George vomit at the end of Act 2?
(a) In the driveway.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) On Tom's shoes.
(d) In the team's championship trophy.
2. Which of the men say their wife would never have an affair?
3. What has Tom spilled on his pants?
4. What name was George's baby given?
(d) No name.
5. Which one of the men goes outside next to talk to Coach?
6. Who does Phil call on a dare?
7. How does Sharmen react to Phil's campaign contribution offer?
(a) He says he can only take half of it.
(b) He accepts it immediately.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He is pleased.
8. What suggestion does James give that Marion may have had the affair with Phil?
(a) George doesn't love her anymore.
(b) To secure the campaign funds for George.
(c) She is trying to make George jealous.
(d) She is lonely.
9. What does Coach remind Phil of in hopes that Phil will contribute to George's campaign?
(a) His promise to his dying father.
(b) George's opponent's Communist ties.
(c) Their long term friendship.
(d) His investment in the future.
10. In what industry does George work?
11. What phrase does the Coach remind the men of from their high school days?
(a) "Don't shoot till you see the whites of their lies."
(b) "Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise."
(c) "The early bird gets the worm."
(d) "Never take less than success."
12. Which of the men goes outside to talk to Coach after George returns?
13. The coach wants to win ________________.
(a) When he plays golf with his neighbor.
(b) When he plays poker with the guys.
(c) At all costs.
(d) At everything he tries.
14. Why does Phil say he can't afford to support George?
(a) He lost a big client.
(b) He has a huge tax bill coming due.
(c) His contract with the state has not been renewed.
(d) George's opponent will ruin Phil financially if he wins.
15. Where do the men get Tom settled after he falls down the stairs?
(a) The couch.
(b) The bed.
(c) The La-Z-Boy.
(d) The futon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does George not do at the beginning of Act 2?
2. How many affairs does George admit to having?
3. What does James threaten to do if he is replaced in the campaign?
4. Why does George want to change campaign managers?
5. What is the meaning of George's vomiting in the trophy?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)