|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does George want to change campaign managers?
(a) He wants a professional.
(b) He is taking Coach's advice.
(c) He doesn't trust James anymore.
(d) He needs fresh thinking.
2. What is the setting for Act 2?
(a) Coach's living room.
(b) A bar.
(c) A basketball court.
(d) Coach's kitchen.
3. James thinks that remarks about Sharmen can be construed as ______________.
4. What has George revealed to Coach while outside?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He wants a divorce from Marion.
(c) He wants to replace James as campaign manager.
(d) He wants to move to Florida.
5. Coach says he wants to _______________________.
(a) Travel the world.
(b) Get married.
(d) Play by the rules.
6. Why does Coach say he never married?
(a) He viewed coaching as his vocation.
(b) He never found the right woman.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He cannot commit.
7. What does Phil think of James' campaign management abilities?
(a) He has a lot to learn.
(b) He is a pro.
(c) He is an amateur.
(d) He is exactly what George needs.
8. What does George ask Phil?
(a) If he can give him a ride home.
(b) If he will increase his campaign contribution.
(c) If he can borrow twenty bucks.
(d) If his wife is good in bed.
9. What does Coach say has always been one of his objectives?
(a) Provide good investment advice.
(b) Organize their annual reunions.
(c) Protect the men from the evils of alcohol and sex.
(d) Be godfather to their children.
10. What happens when Phil slaps James?
(a) James falls down.
(b) James runs out of the house.
(c) James cries.
(d) James' dentures fall out of his mouth.
11. Why was Marion so vulnerable at this time?
(a) Her father just died.
(b) She just lost her job.
(c) She never had many friends.
(d) She and George had to put their child in an institution.
12. What are the men doing as Act 2 begins?
(a) Trying to convince George to put the gun down.
(b) Eating pizza.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Watching ESPN.
13. Which of the following does George not do at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Crush beer cans with his hand.
(b) Begins to cry.
(c) Collapeses on the couch.
(d) Gives up the gun.
14. George and his wife planned to renew their wedding vows on which anniversary?
15. What is Coach's advice after hearing of the affair?
(a) George should shoot Phil.
(b) The men must stick together.
(c) Phil should apologize to George.
(d) George should get a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the men goes outside next to talk to Coach?
2. Which one of the men goes outside to speak to the coach privately?
3. Which of the following does not characterize Phil?
4. Where do the men get Tom settled after he falls down the stairs?
5. Why has James traveled to so many cities?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)