|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sharmen react to Phil's campaign contribution offer?
(a) He accepts it immediately.
(b) He says he can only take half of it.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He is pleased.
2. What has Tom spilled on his pants?
3. Phil's actions are motivated by _________________.
4. What does Coach tell one of the men to bring for George?
(a) A towel.
(c) A drink.
(d) Some aspirin.
5. Why was Marion so vulnerable at this time?
(a) She never had many friends.
(b) Her father just died.
(c) She just lost her job.
(d) She and George had to put their child in an institution.
6. Why was George's son institutionalized?
(a) He is severely retarded.
(b) He is a paraplegic.
(c) He is developmentally disabled.
(d) He has Down Syndrome.
7. What happens when Phil slaps James?
(a) James runs out of the house.
(b) James falls down.
(c) James cries.
(d) James' dentures fall out of his mouth.
8. Why has James traveled to so many cities?
(a) To get new accounts.
(b) To help Tom.
(c) To entertain clients.
(d) To go sightseeing.
9. What name was George's baby given?
(d) No name.
10. What are the men doing as Act 2 begins?
(a) Playing basketball.
(b) Watching ESPN.
(c) Eating pizza.
(d) Trying to convince George to put the gun down.
11. Which of the men goes outside to talk to Coach after George returns?
12. Why does George believe that Phil was able to seduce Marion?
(a) She was vulnerable.
(b) She was flattered.
(c) She is sexually insatiable.
(d) She was lonely.
13. Which of the men say their wife would never have an affair?
14. Which of the following does George not do at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Crush beer cans with his hand.
(b) Begins to cry.
(c) Gives up the gun.
(d) Collapeses on the couch.
15. Why does Coach say he never married?
(a) He never found the right woman.
(b) He viewed coaching as his vocation.
(c) He cannot commit.
(d) He is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George tell Coach is George's problem.
2. Why does George want to change campaign managers?
3. When did the affair between Phil and Marion begin?
4. What does Phil think of James' campaign management abilities?
5. What suggestion does James give that Marion may have had the affair with Phil?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)