|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does George vomit at the end of Act 2?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the driveway.
(c) On Tom's shoes.
(d) In the team's championship trophy.
2. To what does Coach attribute his recovery after surgery?
(a) Great drugs.
(b) The support of these men.
(c) Good genes.
(d) Good home health care.
3. Why was George's son institutionalized?
(a) He is developmentally disabled.
(b) He has Down Syndrome.
(c) He is a paraplegic.
(d) He is severely retarded.
4. What does Coach say has always been one of his objectives?
(a) Be godfather to their children.
(b) Organize their annual reunions.
(c) Provide good investment advice.
(d) Protect the men from the evils of alcohol and sex.
5. What is Coach's advice after hearing of the affair?
(a) The men must stick together.
(b) George should get a divorce.
(c) George should shoot Phil.
(d) Phil should apologize to George.
6. Where do the men get Tom settled after he falls down the stairs?
(a) The futon.
(b) The bed.
(c) The couch.
(d) The La-Z-Boy.
7. What does Phil think of James' campaign management abilities?
(a) He has a lot to learn.
(b) He is exactly what George needs.
(c) He is a pro.
(d) He is an amateur.
8. Who does Phil call on a dare?
9. What does George ask Phil?
(a) If he can give him a ride home.
(b) If he can borrow twenty bucks.
(c) If his wife is good in bed.
(d) If he will increase his campaign contribution.
10. What has Tom spilled on his pants?
11. Why does Coach ask for more details about the affair?
(a) He wants to make George feel bad.
(b) He is a lecherous old man.
(c) To see who made the first move.
(d) He wants to make Phil feel bad.
12. What does James see as his chance to rise above mediocrity?
(a) Moving away.
(b) Starting his own business.
(c) A new job.
13. What does James say the men should not discuss regarding Sharmen?
(a) His wife.
(b) His religious beliefs.
(c) His children.
(d) His education.
14. George listened to Coach and not _____________ when making the decision about his son.
(a) His brother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His priest.
(d) His heart.
15. What makes George vomit at the end of Act 2?
(a) He has the stomach flu.
(b) Phil tells him that James wants to be mayor.
(c) He ate some bad Chinese food.
(d) He has had too much beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James tell George he has lost count of?
2. Which of the men goes outside to talk to Coach after George returns?
3. What reason does James give for being so exhausted?
4. Who advised George to put his child in an institution?
5. What happens when Phil slaps James?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)