|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coach tell one of the men to bring for George?
(a) Some aspirin.
(b) A drink.
(c) A towel.
2. Which one of the men understands feeling rage and hatred?
3. What reason does James give for being so exhausted?
(a) He has spent his entire life taking care of people.
(b) He is training for a marathon.
(c) He didn't sleep at all last night.
(d) He is remodeling his house at night.
4. Which of the following does not characterize Phil?
(b) Living in the past.
(d) Building a future.
5. What is Coach's advice after hearing of the affair?
(a) Phil should apologize to George.
(b) George should get a divorce.
(c) The men must stick together.
(d) George should shoot Phil.
6. How does Sharmen react to Phil's campaign contribution offer?
(a) He says he can only take half of it.
(b) He accepts it immediately.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He laughs.
7. Where does George vomit at the end of Act 2?
(a) On Tom's shoes.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the team's championship trophy.
(d) In the driveway.
8. What happens when Phil slaps James?
(a) James runs out of the house.
(b) James falls down.
(c) James' dentures fall out of his mouth.
(d) James cries.
9. Which of the men say their wife would never have an affair?
10. Phil's actions are motivated by _________________.
11. What is the meaning of George's vomiting in the trophy?
(a) He wanted to make Coach mad.
(b) He should never eat leftover Chinese food.
(c) The team is now soiled.
(d) He could not get to the bathroom.
12. What makes George vomit at the end of Act 2?
(a) Phil tells him that James wants to be mayor.
(b) He ate some bad Chinese food.
(c) He has had too much beer.
(d) He has the stomach flu.
13. What name was George's baby given?
(c) No name.
14. What memories does Phil continually replay in his head?
(a) Basketball triumphs.
(b) His first car.
(c) The senior prom.
(d) Graduation day.
15. What does Phil think of James' campaign management abilities?
(a) He is exactly what George needs.
(b) He is a pro.
(c) He is an amateur.
(d) He has a lot to learn.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the affair between Phil and Marion begin?
2. What does Coach remind Phil of in hopes that Phil will contribute to George's campaign?
3. Why does Coach say he never married?
4. Why does Phil say he can't afford to support George?
5. Why has James traveled to so many cities?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)