|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coach say has always been one of his objectives?
(a) Protect the men from the evils of alcohol and sex.
(b) Be godfather to their children.
(c) Provide good investment advice.
(d) Organize their annual reunions.
2. George and his wife planned to renew their wedding vows on which anniversary?
3. Which of the men goes outside to talk to Coach after George returns?
4. Which one of the men goes outside to speak to the coach privately?
5. Who does Phil call on a dare?
6. James substitutes the phrase "take care of each other" instead of ______________.
7. What are the men doing as Act 2 begins?
(a) Trying to convince George to put the gun down.
(b) Watching ESPN.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Eating pizza.
8. What does George tell Coach is George's problem.
(a) He has money problems.
(b) His son is ill.
(c) His wife is ill.
(d) It is private.
9. How many affairs does George admit to having?
10. How does George refer to his son?
(b) My boy.
(c) My mistake.
11. What reason does James give for being so exhausted?
(a) He is training for a marathon.
(b) He is remodeling his house at night.
(c) He has spent his entire life taking care of people.
(d) He didn't sleep at all last night.
12. Which one of the men goes outside next to talk to Coach?
13. What does James tell George he has lost count of?
(a) His wife's parking tickets.
(b) His sleepless nights.
(c) The cities he has traveled to.
(d) His bad business ideas.
14. Which of the men say their wife would never have an affair?
15. Who advised George to put his child in an institution?
(b) His mother.
(c) His priest.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James threaten to do if he is replaced in the campaign?
2. What memories does Phil continually replay in his head?
3. What has George revealed to Coach while outside?
4. Why has James traveled to so many cities?
5. What is the setting for Act 2?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)