|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tom intend to appoint as Superintendent of Schools?
2. What anniversary of a state basketball championship are the men gathered to commemorate?
3. In what sport do the men win a high school championship?
4. George has learned some unfavorable information about which one of his opponent's relatives?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His brother.
(d) His uncle.
5. Which corporation has promised George's opponent that it will bring new jobs to the town?
6. What do the four men joke about together?
(a) James' old car.
(b) The coach's argyle socks.
(c) Tom's bad haircut.
(d) Phil's collection of pornographic films.
7. George asks Tom if Tom has a ______________ problem.
8. Who suggests that Phil let his own son get more playing time?
9. What sport does Phil coach?
(a) Pee Wee baseball.
(b) Little League baseball.
10. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
(a) Fireplace poker.
11. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
(b) West Virginia.
12. Tom says that ____________________ doesn't feel right without Martin.
(a) Scheduling a reunion.
(b) Going down Memory Lane.
(c) Playing cards.
(d) Tossing the basketball.
13. What is Phil's opinion of a campaign contribution for George?
(a) A minimal risk.
(b) An insurance policy.
(c) A bad investment.
(d) An investment in the future.
14. Why does James say that Phil does not support George's re-election?
(a) He is moving out of town.
(b) He does not have the money this year.
(c) Phil is having an affair with George's wife.
(d) He does not support his beliefs anymore.
15. What reason does the coach give for an unexpected pain?
(a) He is having a heart attack.
(b) He has a migraine.
(c) His surgical incision is still healing.
(d) He is having digestive problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business does Phil have that George's political opponent has tried to ruin?
2. What is the heritage of most of the people in Scranton?
3. What does the coach say will help ease his pain?
4. What is Tom Daley doing in the living room?
5. How is the room furnished?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)