|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who threatens to kill Phil?
2. What reason does the coach give for an unexpected pain?
(a) His surgical incision is still healing.
(b) He is having a heart attack.
(c) He has a migraine.
(d) He is having digestive problems.
3. What does the coach suggest that James needed more of in his diet?
(a) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin A.
4. Tom has missed how many of the team reunions?
5. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
(a) The final ten seconds.
(b) The losing coach's name.
(c) The roar of the crowd.
(d) The injury to Phil's ankle.
6. George is about to launch a re-election campaign against someone of what religious affiliation?
7. The coach tells the men that they must ________________ in times of danger and dissension.
(a) Be armed.
(b) Stick together.
(c) Protect their families.
(d) Keep a low profile.
8. What was Scranton's primary industry?
9. Phil's name is the caption underneath a picture of what animal in the school newspaper?
10. What do Phil Romano and James Daley bring to the gathering?
(a) Fried chicken and beer.
(b) Barbecue and beer.
(c) Pizza and beer.
(d) Chinese take out.
11. In what sport do the men win a high school championship?
12. What do the men do to lighten the mood in the room?
(c) Tell jokes.
(d) Watch TV.
13. In what year do the men win the high school championship?
14. What is the heritage of most of the people in Scranton?
15. What type of business does Phil have that George's political opponent has tried to ruin?
(a) Strip mining.
(b) Dog racing.
(d) Strip clubs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be mad if he arrives and finds Tom drunk?
2. What does the coach yell out at the men and want them to do when he enters the house?
3. What job does George have in the town?
4. What is the information learned about George's political opponent?
5. To what does the coach compare this team of men?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)