|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do to lighten the mood in the room?
(a) Tell jokes.
(b) Watch TV.
2. What sport does Phil coach?
(a) Pee Wee baseball.
(b) Little League baseball.
3. In what year do the men win the high school championship?
4. To what does the coach compare this team of men?
(a) A fine watch.
(b) A new car.
(c) A well-oiled machine.
(d) A group of panthers.
5. Tom has missed how many of the team reunions?
6. Tom says that ____________________ doesn't feel right without Martin.
(a) Going down Memory Lane.
(b) Playing cards.
(c) Tossing the basketball.
(d) Scheduling a reunion.
7. What disease does the coach warn the men about because of their age?
(b) Heart attack.
8. What is the setting for Act 1?
(a) A back porch.
(b) A living room.
(c) A den.
(d) A gym.
9. Who does the coach think would be a great asset as a speech writer for George's campaign?
10. What does the coach suggest that James needed more of in his diet?
(a) Vitamin A.
(c) Vitamin C.
11. Which one of the men is having an affair with George's wife?
12. Phil's name is the caption underneath a picture of what animal in the school newspaper?
13. Which of the men has doubts that George will win the election?
14. What do the four men joke about together?
(a) James' old car.
(b) Phil's collection of pornographic films.
(c) Tom's bad haircut.
(d) The coach's argyle socks.
15. What reason does the coach give for an unexpected pain?
(a) He is having a heart attack.
(b) He has a migraine.
(c) His surgical incision is still healing.
(d) He is having digestive problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
2. What was Scranton's primary industry?
3. Which of the following is not seen in the room?
4. Which person had been on the team but no one has heard from for 20 years?
5. The coach tells the men that they must ________________ in times of danger and dissension.
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)