|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the heritage of most of the people in Scranton?
2. Who does the coach think would be a great asset as a speech writer for George's campaign?
3. What disease does the coach warn the men about because of their age?
(b) Heart attack.
4. What do the men do to lighten the mood in the room?
(a) Tell jokes.
(d) Watch TV.
5. Who will be mad if he arrives and finds Tom drunk?
6. Why does James say he hasn't been sleeping well lately?
(a) He had his teeth removed and uses dentures.
(b) He is going through a divorce.
(c) He has some money problems.
(d) He has noisy neighbors.
7. In what sport do the men win a high school championship?
8. How many losing seasons did the team of men have?
9. What is the information learned about George's political opponent?
(a) He was a Communist.
(b) He was a slumlord.
(c) She had an abortion.
(d) She is having an affair.
10. Which person had been on the team but no one has heard from for 20 years?
11. In what year does the story take place?
12. What is George Sikowski doing in the kitchen?
(a) Frying burgers.
(b) Mixing drinks.
(c) Washing glasses.
(d) Loading the dishwasher.
13. What does George speculate that the coach is doing and making him run late tonight?
(a) Telling stories at the barber shop.
(b) Playing another round of golf.
(c) Drinking with his buddies.
(d) Driving one of Phil Romano's cars.
14. Tom has missed how many of the team reunions?
15. George is about to launch a re-election campaign against someone of what religious affiliation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the coach yell out at the men and want them to do when he enters the house?
2. What do Phil Romano and James Daley bring to the gathering?
3. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
4. How is the room furnished?
5. George asks Tom if Tom has a ______________ problem.
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)