|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the coach suggest that James needed more of in his diet?
(c) Vitamin A.
(d) Vitamin C.
2. The coach tells the men that they must ________________ in times of danger and dissension.
(a) Keep a low profile.
(b) Be armed.
(c) Stick together.
(d) Protect their families.
3. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
(a) Sexually assaulted as freshmen.
(b) Voted most likely to succeed.
(c) Took to the prom in different years.
(d) Voted Homecoming Queen in senior year.
4. How is the room furnished?
(a) Minimalist styling.
(b) Old dusty furnishings.
(c) Cottage chic.
(d) Nothing in it.
5. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
(a) The injury to Phil's ankle.
(b) The roar of the crowd.
(c) The losing coach's name.
(d) The final ten seconds.
6. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
(d) Fireplace poker.
7. Tom says that ____________________ doesn't feel right without Martin.
(a) Tossing the basketball.
(b) Going down Memory Lane.
(c) Playing cards.
(d) Scheduling a reunion.
8. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
(b) West Virginia.
9. Which one of the men offers to run for mayor with Phil's support?
10. What is the information learned about George's political opponent?
(a) She is having an affair.
(b) He was a slumlord.
(c) He was a Communist.
(d) She had an abortion.
11. Which of the following is not an issue in George's bid for re-election?
(a) Property tax increase.
(b) High unemployment.
(c) Closure of the ammunition plant.
(d) Community parks and recreation department.
12. George is about to launch a re-election campaign against someone of what religious affiliation?
13. Phil's name is the caption underneath a picture of what animal in the school newspaper?
14. What is Phil's opinion of a campaign contribution for George?
(a) A bad investment.
(b) An investment in the future.
(c) An insurance policy.
(d) A minimal risk.
15. Which one of the men is having an affair with George's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What brand of beer do the men drink?
2. What does the coach say will help ease his pain?
3. What is the setting for Act 1?
4. What anniversary of a state basketball championship are the men gathered to commemorate?
5. What does George speculate that the coach is doing and making him run late tonight?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)