|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom has missed how many of the team reunions?
2. George is proud of the recent opening of _________________.
(a) An ice arena.
(b) A water park.
(c) A new zoo.
(d) A movie theater.
3. Which one of the men is having an affair with George's wife?
4. Who is George's wife?
(d) Mary Anne.
5. Which corporation has promised George's opponent that it will bring new jobs to the town?
6. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
(a) The injury to Phil's ankle.
(b) The roar of the crowd.
(c) The losing coach's name.
(d) The final ten seconds.
7. What do the men do to lighten the mood in the room?
(a) Tell jokes.
(d) Watch TV.
8. What reason does the coach give for an unexpected pain?
(a) He is having digestive problems.
(b) His surgical incision is still healing.
(c) He is having a heart attack.
(d) He has a migraine.
9. What is the heritage of most of the people in Scranton?
10. George is about to launch a re-election campaign against someone of what religious affiliation?
11. In what sport do the men win a high school championship?
12. How is the room furnished?
(a) Minimalist styling.
(b) Cottage chic.
(c) Nothing in it.
(d) Old dusty furnishings.
13. In what year do the men win the high school championship?
14. Which of the following is not an issue in George's bid for re-election?
(a) Closure of the ammunition plant.
(b) High unemployment.
(c) Community parks and recreation department.
(d) Property tax increase.
15. What disease does the coach warn the men about because of their age?
(c) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business does Phil have that George's political opponent has tried to ruin?
2. Who does Tom intend to appoint as Superintendent of Schools?
3. What is Tom Daley doing in the living room?
4. What does George speculate that the coach is doing and making him run late tonight?
5. Which of the men has doubts that George will win the election?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)