|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brand of beer do the men drink?
(a) Miller Lite.
(c) Old Milwaukee.
2. What is the information learned about George's political opponent?
(a) She is having an affair.
(b) He was a slumlord.
(c) She had an abortion.
(d) He was a Communist.
3. Which of the following is not seen in the room?
4. Who does Tom intend to appoint as Superintendent of Schools?
5. What anniversary of a state basketball championship are the men gathered to commemorate?
6. How many losing seasons did the team of men have?
7. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
(a) Fireplace poker.
8. What does the coach suggest that James needed more of in his diet?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin C.
9. What does the coach say will help ease his pain?
(a) An antacid.
(b) A special girdle.
(c) An aspirin.
(d) Migraine pills.
10. At whose home does Act 1 take place?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The minister.
(c) The coach.
(d) The lawyer.
11. Which of the following is not an issue in George's bid for re-election?
(a) High unemployment.
(b) Community parks and recreation department.
(c) Property tax increase.
(d) Closure of the ammunition plant.
12. In what sport do the men win a high school championship?
13. George asks Tom if Tom has a ______________ problem.
14. What does the coach yell out at the men and want them to do when he enters the house?
(b) Get him a drink.
(c) Take some laps around the room.
(d) Bow down.
15. Which person had been on the team but no one has heard from for 20 years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does the coach warn the men about because of their age?
2. To what does the coach compare this team of men?
3. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
4. Which one of the men offers to run for mayor with Phil's support?
5. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)