|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The coach tells the men that they must ________________ in times of danger and dissension.
(a) Stick together.
(b) Keep a low profile.
(c) Protect their families.
(d) Be armed.
2. What disease does the coach warn the men about because of their age?
(a) Heart attack.
3. How is the room furnished?
(a) Old dusty furnishings.
(b) Minimalist styling.
(c) Cottage chic.
(d) Nothing in it.
4. Who threatens to kill Phil?
5. Which corporation has promised George's opponent that it will bring new jobs to the town?
6. What is Phil's opinion of a campaign contribution for George?
(a) A minimal risk.
(b) An investment in the future.
(c) A bad investment.
(d) An insurance policy.
7. Phil's name is the caption underneath a picture of what animal in the school newspaper?
8. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
(a) Voted most likely to succeed.
(b) Voted Homecoming Queen in senior year.
(c) Sexually assaulted as freshmen.
(d) Took to the prom in different years.
9. What does George speculate that the coach is doing and making him run late tonight?
(a) Telling stories at the barber shop.
(b) Driving one of Phil Romano's cars.
(c) Drinking with his buddies.
(d) Playing another round of golf.
10. Why does James say that Phil does not support George's re-election?
(a) He does not support his beliefs anymore.
(b) He does not have the money this year.
(c) He is moving out of town.
(d) Phil is having an affair with George's wife.
11. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
(b) West Virginia.
12. Who suggests that Phil let his own son get more playing time?
13. In what sport do the men win a high school championship?
14. Who does the coach think would be a great asset as a speech writer for George's campaign?
15. Which of the following is not seen in the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business does Phil have that George's political opponent has tried to ruin?
2. What brand of beer do the men drink?
3. Which person had been on the team but no one has heard from for 20 years?
4. What was Scranton's primary industry?
5. What do Phil Romano and James Daley bring to the gathering?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)