|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whose home does Act 1 take place?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The minister.
(c) The lawyer.
(d) The coach.
2. Why does James say he hasn't been sleeping well lately?
(a) He had his teeth removed and uses dentures.
(b) He is going through a divorce.
(c) He has some money problems.
(d) He has noisy neighbors.
3. Who is George's wife?
(d) Mary Anne.
4. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
(b) West Virginia.
5. Which of the following is not seen in the room?
6. What reason does the coach give for an unexpected pain?
(a) He is having a heart attack.
(b) He has a migraine.
(c) His surgical incision is still healing.
(d) He is having digestive problems.
7. Tom says that ____________________ doesn't feel right without Martin.
(a) Tossing the basketball.
(b) Going down Memory Lane.
(c) Playing cards.
(d) Scheduling a reunion.
8. Who does the coach think would be a great asset as a speech writer for George's campaign?
9. Which of the following is not an issue in George's bid for re-election?
(a) High unemployment.
(b) Closure of the ammunition plant.
(c) Property tax increase.
(d) Community parks and recreation department.
10. Which one of the men is having an affair with George's wife?
11. What does George speculate that the coach is doing and making him run late tonight?
(a) Telling stories at the barber shop.
(b) Drinking with his buddies.
(c) Driving one of Phil Romano's cars.
(d) Playing another round of golf.
12. Which of the men has doubts that George will win the election?
13. How is the room furnished?
(a) Cottage chic.
(b) Old dusty furnishings.
(c) Nothing in it.
(d) Minimalist styling.
14. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
(a) The losing coach's name.
(b) The injury to Phil's ankle.
(c) The roar of the crowd.
(d) The final ten seconds.
15. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
(a) Voted most likely to succeed.
(b) Sexually assaulted as freshmen.
(c) Voted Homecoming Queen in senior year.
(d) Took to the prom in different years.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
2. In what year do the men win the high school championship?
3. In what year does the story take place?
4. How many losing seasons did the team of men have?
5. What brand of beer do the men drink?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)