|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the coach give for an unexpected pain?
(a) He is having a heart attack.
(b) He is having digestive problems.
(c) His surgical incision is still healing.
(d) He has a migraine.
2. What anniversary of a state basketball championship are the men gathered to commemorate?
3. Who suggests that Phil let his own son get more playing time?
4. What does George speculate that the coach is doing and making him run late tonight?
(a) Playing another round of golf.
(b) Driving one of Phil Romano's cars.
(c) Telling stories at the barber shop.
(d) Drinking with his buddies.
5. Who threatens to kill Phil?
6. Which of the following is not seen in the room?
7. To what does the coach compare this team of men?
(a) A well-oiled machine.
(b) A fine watch.
(c) A group of panthers.
(d) A new car.
8. How is the room furnished?
(a) Old dusty furnishings.
(b) Minimalist styling.
(c) Cottage chic.
(d) Nothing in it.
9. Who will be mad if he arrives and finds Tom drunk?
10. Tom says that ____________________ doesn't feel right without Martin.
(a) Scheduling a reunion.
(b) Playing cards.
(c) Going down Memory Lane.
(d) Tossing the basketball.
11. What was Scranton's primary industry?
12. What is the information learned about George's political opponent?
(a) He was a slumlord.
(b) He was a Communist.
(c) She is having an affair.
(d) She had an abortion.
13. George asks Tom if Tom has a ______________ problem.
14. Why does James say he hasn't been sleeping well lately?
(a) He has noisy neighbors.
(b) He had his teeth removed and uses dentures.
(c) He is going through a divorce.
(d) He has some money problems.
15. What disease does the coach warn the men about because of their age?
(c) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the coach suggest that James needed more of in his diet?
2. Which person had been on the team but no one has heard from for 20 years?
3. What sport does Phil coach?
4. What brand of beer do the men drink?
5. What do Phil Romano and James Daley bring to the gathering?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)