|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many losing seasons did the team of men have?
2. Which person had been on the team but no one has heard from for 20 years?
3. In what year does the story take place?
4. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
(a) Fireplace poker.
5. What is the setting for Act 1?
(a) A den.
(b) A living room.
(c) A gym.
(d) A back porch.
6. What does the coach yell out at the men and want them to do when he enters the house?
(a) Take some laps around the room.
(c) Get him a drink.
(d) Bow down.
7. What is the prominent religion in the city of Scranton?
8. Why does James say he hasn't been sleeping well lately?
(a) He has noisy neighbors.
(b) He has some money problems.
(c) He is going through a divorce.
(d) He had his teeth removed and uses dentures.
9. Phil's name is the caption underneath a picture of what animal in the school newspaper?
10. What is Phil's opinion of a campaign contribution for George?
(a) A bad investment.
(b) An insurance policy.
(c) An investment in the future.
(d) A minimal risk.
11. George is proud of the recent opening of _________________.
(a) A water park.
(b) A new zoo.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) An ice arena.
12. What sport does Phil coach?
(b) Pee Wee baseball.
(c) Little League baseball.
13. George has learned some unfavorable information about which one of his opponent's relatives?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His son.
(c) His brother.
(d) His wife.
14. George is about to launch a re-election campaign against someone of what religious affiliation?
15. Which one of the men offers to run for mayor with Phil's support?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following political figures is not shown in a photo in the room?
2. Who will be mad if he arrives and finds Tom drunk?
3. To what does the coach compare this team of men?
4. What do the four men joke about together?
5. Who threatens to kill Phil?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)