|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year do the men win the high school championship?
2. Which of the men has doubts that George will win the election?
3. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
(a) Voted most likely to succeed.
(b) Took to the prom in different years.
(c) Sexually assaulted as freshmen.
(d) Voted Homecoming Queen in senior year.
4. What do Phil Romano and James Daley bring to the gathering?
(a) Fried chicken and beer.
(b) Pizza and beer.
(c) Barbecue and beer.
(d) Chinese take out.
5. What is Tom Daley doing in the living room?
(a) Petting the dog.
(b) Smoking a cigar.
(c) Examining the guns.
(d) Pouring a drink.
6. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
(a) Fireplace poker.
7. In what sport do the men win a high school championship?
8. To what does the coach compare this team of men?
(a) A new car.
(b) A fine watch.
(c) A well-oiled machine.
(d) A group of panthers.
9. What reason does the coach give for an unexpected pain?
(a) He is having a heart attack.
(b) He is having digestive problems.
(c) He has a migraine.
(d) His surgical incision is still healing.
10. What do the men do to lighten the mood in the room?
(a) Watch TV.
(c) Tell jokes.
11. What was Scranton's primary industry?
12. What brand of beer do the men drink?
(a) Miller Lite.
(d) Old Milwaukee.
13. What does the coach say will help ease his pain?
(a) An antacid.
(b) A special girdle.
(c) Migraine pills.
(d) An aspirin.
14. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
(d) West Virginia.
15. How much money has Phil offered for George's re-election campaign?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not seen in the room?
2. What does the coach yell out at the men and want them to do when he enters the house?
3. George is proud of the recent opening of _________________.
4. What is the heritage of most of the people in Scranton?
5. What is the setting for Act 1?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)