|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what sport do the men win a high school championship?
2. How much money has Phil offered for George's re-election campaign?
3. George is about to launch a re-election campaign against someone of what religious affiliation?
4. How many losing seasons did the team of men have?
5. What do Phil Romano and James Daley bring to the gathering?
(a) Chinese take out.
(b) Pizza and beer.
(c) Fried chicken and beer.
(d) Barbecue and beer.
6. What is the setting for Act 1?
(a) A gym.
(b) A living room.
(c) A back porch.
(d) A den.
7. Tom has missed how many of the team reunions?
8. Why does James say he hasn't been sleeping well lately?
(a) He has noisy neighbors.
(b) He has some money problems.
(c) He is going through a divorce.
(d) He had his teeth removed and uses dentures.
9. In what year does the story take place?
10. Which one of the men is having an affair with George's wife?
11. What do the four men joke about together?
(a) James' old car.
(b) Tom's bad haircut.
(c) The coach's argyle socks.
(d) Phil's collection of pornographic films.
12. Who does Tom intend to appoint as Superintendent of Schools?
13. Who will be mad if he arrives and finds Tom drunk?
14. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
(b) Fireplace poker.
15. At whose home does Act 1 take place?
(a) The minister.
(b) The coach.
(c) The lawyer.
(d) The mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
2. George is proud of the recent opening of _________________.
3. Which of the following is not seen in the room?
4. Which one of the men offers to run for mayor with Phil's support?
5. Who does the coach think would be a great asset as a speech writer for George's campaign?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)