|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the coach think would be a great asset as a speech writer for George's campaign?
2. Which of the following political figures is not shown in a photo in the room?
(a) Joseph McCarthy.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Teddy Roosevelt.
(d) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
3. To what does the coach compare this team of men?
(a) A new car.
(b) A well-oiled machine.
(c) A fine watch.
(d) A group of panthers.
4. The coach tells the men that they must ________________ in times of danger and dissension.
(a) Be armed.
(b) Keep a low profile.
(c) Protect their families.
(d) Stick together.
5. Why does James say that Phil does not support George's re-election?
(a) He is moving out of town.
(b) He does not have the money this year.
(c) Phil is having an affair with George's wife.
(d) He does not support his beliefs anymore.
6. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
(a) Fireplace poker.
7. Tom says that ____________________ doesn't feel right without Martin.
(a) Going down Memory Lane.
(b) Playing cards.
(c) Tossing the basketball.
(d) Scheduling a reunion.
8. What is Tom Daley doing in the living room?
(a) Petting the dog.
(b) Pouring a drink.
(c) Examining the guns.
(d) Smoking a cigar.
9. How many losing seasons did the team of men have?
10. What does the coach yell out at the men and want them to do when he enters the house?
(b) Bow down.
(c) Take some laps around the room.
(d) Get him a drink.
11. Who is George's wife?
(b) Mary Anne.
12. George has learned some unfavorable information about which one of his opponent's relatives?
(a) His son.
(b) His brother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His uncle.
13. How is the room furnished?
(a) Cottage chic.
(b) Old dusty furnishings.
(c) Minimalist styling.
(d) Nothing in it.
14. Which of the following is not an issue in George's bid for re-election?
(a) Community parks and recreation department.
(b) Closure of the ammunition plant.
(c) High unemployment.
(d) Property tax increase.
15. Who suggests that Phil let his own son get more playing time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 1?
2. Which one of the men is having an affair with George's wife?
3. What job does George have in the town?
4. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
5. What sport does Phil coach?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)