|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. George has learned some unfavorable information about which one of his opponent's relatives?
(a) His brother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
2. Who suggests that Phil let his own son get more playing time?
3. George is about to launch a re-election campaign against someone of what religious affiliation?
4. The coach tells the men that they must ________________ in times of danger and dissension.
(a) Stick together.
(b) Protect their families.
(c) Be armed.
(d) Keep a low profile.
5. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
(a) The losing coach's name.
(b) The injury to Phil's ankle.
(c) The roar of the crowd.
(d) The final ten seconds.
6. What do the four men joke about together?
(a) Phil's collection of pornographic films.
(b) Tom's bad haircut.
(c) James' old car.
(d) The coach's argyle socks.
7. What is the information learned about George's political opponent?
(a) She is having an affair.
(b) He was a Communist.
(c) He was a slumlord.
(d) She had an abortion.
8. Who is George's wife?
(d) Mary Anne.
9. Phil's name is the caption underneath a picture of what animal in the school newspaper?
10. Which of the following is not an issue in George's bid for re-election?
(a) Closure of the ammunition plant.
(b) Property tax increase.
(c) High unemployment.
(d) Community parks and recreation department.
11. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
(a) West Virginia.
12. At whose home does Act 1 take place?
(a) The minister.
(b) The lawyer.
(c) The coach.
(d) The mayor.
13. What disease does the coach warn the men about because of their age?
(c) Heart attack.
14. Which of the following is something that is not a passionate topic in Scranton?
15. In what year do the men win the high school championship?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the room furnished?
2. What type of business does Phil have that George's political opponent has tried to ruin?
3. What is the prominent religion in the city of Scranton?
4. Which of the men has doubts that George will win the election?
5. Who does Tom intend to appoint as Superintendent of Schools?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)