|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an issue in George's bid for re-election?
(a) Property tax increase.
(b) Closure of the ammunition plant.
(c) Community parks and recreation department.
(d) High unemployment.
2. What does the coach suggest that James needed more of in his diet?
(b) Vitamin A.
(d) Vitamin C.
3. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
(b) Fireplace poker.
4. Who does Tom intend to appoint as Superintendent of Schools?
5. In what sport do the men win a high school championship?
6. What is George Sikowski doing in the kitchen?
(a) Frying burgers.
(b) Mixing drinks.
(c) Loading the dishwasher.
(d) Washing glasses.
7. Who will be mad if he arrives and finds Tom drunk?
8. Which person had been on the team but no one has heard from for 20 years?
9. What is the setting for Act 1?
(a) A den.
(b) A living room.
(c) A gym.
(d) A back porch.
10. How much money has Phil offered for George's re-election campaign?
11. The coach tells the men that they must ________________ in times of danger and dissension.
(a) Be armed.
(b) Protect their families.
(c) Keep a low profile.
(d) Stick together.
12. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
(a) Took to the prom in different years.
(b) Sexually assaulted as freshmen.
(c) Voted Homecoming Queen in senior year.
(d) Voted most likely to succeed.
13. George asks Tom if Tom has a ______________ problem.
14. How is the room furnished?
(a) Minimalist styling.
(b) Nothing in it.
(c) Cottage chic.
(d) Old dusty furnishings.
15. Tom has missed how many of the team reunions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the coach say will help ease his pain?
2. In what year does the story take place?
3. What is the prominent religion in the city of Scranton?
4. Why does James say he hasn't been sleeping well lately?
5. What do Phil Romano and James Daley bring to the gathering?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)