|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the story take place?
2. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
(a) Fireplace poker.
3. What is Phil's opinion of a campaign contribution for George?
(a) A minimal risk.
(b) An investment in the future.
(c) An insurance policy.
(d) A bad investment.
4. Who threatens to kill Phil?
5. What do Phil Romano and James Daley bring to the gathering?
(a) Pizza and beer.
(b) Barbecue and beer.
(c) Fried chicken and beer.
(d) Chinese take out.
6. At whose home does Act 1 take place?
(a) The minister.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The lawyer.
(d) The coach.
7. Who does Tom intend to appoint as Superintendent of Schools?
8. Who does the coach think would be a great asset as a speech writer for George's campaign?
9. What is the prominent religion in the city of Scranton?
10. What is the heritage of most of the people in Scranton?
11. What does the coach yell out at the men and want them to do when he enters the house?
(a) Get him a drink.
(b) Bow down.
(c) Take some laps around the room.
12. Which of the following political figures is not shown in a photo in the room?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(c) Joseph McCarthy.
(d) Teddy Roosevelt.
13. In what sport do the men win a high school championship?
14. What brand of beer do the men drink?
(a) Old Milwaukee.
(b) Miller Lite.
15. How much money has Phil offered for George's re-election campaign?
Short Answer Questions
1. George is about to launch a re-election campaign against someone of what religious affiliation?
2. Why does James say he hasn't been sleeping well lately?
3. Tom has missed how many of the team reunions?
4. What reason does the coach give for an unexpected pain?
5. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)