|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of surgery has the coach recently had?
(c) Gall bladder.
2. Who is George's wife?
(b) Mary Anne.
3. Which person had been on the team but no one has heard from for 20 years?
4. Tom says that ____________________ doesn't feel right without Martin.
(a) Scheduling a reunion.
(b) Going down Memory Lane.
(c) Playing cards.
(d) Tossing the basketball.
5. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
(a) Took to the prom in different years.
(b) Voted most likely to succeed.
(c) Sexually assaulted as freshmen.
(d) Voted Homecoming Queen in senior year.
6. What is Tom Daley doing in the living room?
(a) Pouring a drink.
(b) Smoking a cigar.
(c) Examining the guns.
(d) Petting the dog.
7. Which one of the men offers to run for mayor with Phil's support?
8. George is proud of the recent opening of _________________.
(a) An ice arena.
(b) A new zoo.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A water park.
9. How is the room furnished?
(a) Minimalist styling.
(b) Old dusty furnishings.
(c) Nothing in it.
(d) Cottage chic.
10. What does the coach yell out at the men and want them to do when he enters the house?
(a) Bow down.
(b) Take some laps around the room.
(c) Get him a drink.
11. What job does George have in the town?
(a) City attorney.
(b) Police chief.
(d) Football coach.
12. In what year do the men win the high school championship?
13. What sport does Phil coach?
(b) Pee Wee baseball.
(d) Little League baseball.
14. How much money has Phil offered for George's re-election campaign?
15. At whose home does Act 1 take place?
(a) The minister.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The lawyer.
(d) The coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the coach suggest that James needed more of in his diet?
2. Why does James say that Phil does not support George's re-election?
3. What is the prominent religion in the city of Scranton?
4. Which of the following political figures is not shown in a photo in the room?
5. Who suggests that Phil let his own son get more playing time?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)