|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business does Phil have that George's political opponent has tried to ruin?
(a) Dog racing.
(b) Strip clubs.
(d) Strip mining.
2. What do the four men joke about together?
(a) Phil's collection of pornographic films.
(b) James' old car.
(c) Tom's bad haircut.
(d) The coach's argyle socks.
3. Why does James say he hasn't been sleeping well lately?
(a) He has noisy neighbors.
(b) He is going through a divorce.
(c) He has some money problems.
(d) He had his teeth removed and uses dentures.
4. What sport does Phil coach?
(a) Pee Wee baseball.
(d) Little League baseball.
5. What is the heritage of most of the people in Scranton?
6. At whose home does Act 1 take place?
(a) The coach.
(b) The lawyer.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The minister.
7. Who does Tom intend to appoint as Superintendent of Schools?
8. Which one of the men offers to run for mayor with Phil's support?
9. Which corporation has promised George's opponent that it will bring new jobs to the town?
10. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
(d) Fireplace poker.
11. In what year do the men win the high school championship?
12. To what does the coach compare this team of men?
(a) A new car.
(b) A well-oiled machine.
(c) A group of panthers.
(d) A fine watch.
13. George has learned some unfavorable information about which one of his opponent's relatives?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His brother.
14. Which of the following political figures is not shown in a photo in the room?
(a) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Joseph McCarthy.
(d) Teddy Roosevelt.
15. Which person had been on the team but no one has heard from for 20 years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
2. How is the room furnished?
3. What does the coach say will help ease his pain?
4. Why does James say that Phil does not support George's re-election?
5. What job does George have in the town?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)