|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the heritage of most of the people in Scranton?
2. Which person had been on the team but no one has heard from for 20 years?
3. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
(a) Voted most likely to succeed.
(b) Took to the prom in different years.
(c) Sexually assaulted as freshmen.
(d) Voted Homecoming Queen in senior year.
4. How many losing seasons did the team of men have?
5. Who is George's wife?
(d) Mary Anne.
6. What reason does the coach give for an unexpected pain?
(a) His surgical incision is still healing.
(b) He has a migraine.
(c) He is having a heart attack.
(d) He is having digestive problems.
7. Which one of the men offers to run for mayor with Phil's support?
8. What do the four men joke about together?
(a) Tom's bad haircut.
(b) The coach's argyle socks.
(c) James' old car.
(d) Phil's collection of pornographic films.
9. What is the prominent religion in the city of Scranton?
10. Tom says that ____________________ doesn't feel right without Martin.
(a) Playing cards.
(b) Tossing the basketball.
(c) Scheduling a reunion.
(d) Going down Memory Lane.
11. How much money has Phil offered for George's re-election campaign?
12. Why does James say that Phil does not support George's re-election?
(a) Phil is having an affair with George's wife.
(b) He does not have the money this year.
(c) He is moving out of town.
(d) He does not support his beliefs anymore.
13. What does George speculate that the coach is doing and making him run late tonight?
(a) Driving one of Phil Romano's cars.
(b) Drinking with his buddies.
(c) Telling stories at the barber shop.
(d) Playing another round of golf.
14. What type of business does Phil have that George's political opponent has tried to ruin?
(a) Strip clubs.
(c) Strip mining.
(d) Dog racing.
15. Which of the following political figures is not shown in a photo in the room?
(a) Teddy Roosevelt.
(b) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(c) Joseph McCarthy.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men has doubts that George will win the election?
2. What sport does Phil coach?
3. Which corporation has promised George's opponent that it will bring new jobs to the town?
4. What was Scranton's primary industry?
5. Who does the coach think would be a great asset as a speech writer for George's campaign?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)