|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the coach compare this team of men?
(a) A group of panthers.
(b) A fine watch.
(c) A new car.
(d) A well-oiled machine.
2. What does George speculate that the coach is doing and making him run late tonight?
(a) Drinking with his buddies.
(b) Driving one of Phil Romano's cars.
(c) Playing another round of golf.
(d) Telling stories at the barber shop.
3. What is Tom Daley doing in the living room?
(a) Petting the dog.
(b) Smoking a cigar.
(c) Examining the guns.
(d) Pouring a drink.
4. George is about to launch a re-election campaign against someone of what religious affiliation?
5. Who threatens to kill Phil?
6. Why does James say he hasn't been sleeping well lately?
(a) He is going through a divorce.
(b) He has some money problems.
(c) He has noisy neighbors.
(d) He had his teeth removed and uses dentures.
7. What type of business does Phil have that George's political opponent has tried to ruin?
(a) Strip clubs.
(b) Strip mining.
(d) Dog racing.
8. Which of the following is not seen in the room?
9. Tom says that ____________________ doesn't feel right without Martin.
(a) Going down Memory Lane.
(b) Tossing the basketball.
(c) Scheduling a reunion.
(d) Playing cards.
10. How is the room furnished?
(a) Old dusty furnishings.
(b) Minimalist styling.
(c) Cottage chic.
(d) Nothing in it.
11. The coach tells the men that they must ________________ in times of danger and dissension.
(a) Keep a low profile.
(b) Be armed.
(c) Stick together.
(d) Protect their families.
12. What is the information learned about George's political opponent?
(a) He was a slumlord.
(b) She had an abortion.
(c) She is having an affair.
(d) He was a Communist.
13. George is proud of the recent opening of _________________.
(a) An ice arena.
(b) A water park.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A new zoo.
14. At whose home does Act 1 take place?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The lawyer.
(c) The minister.
(d) The coach.
15. What do Phil Romano and James Daley bring to the gathering?
(a) Fried chicken and beer.
(b) Chinese take out.
(c) Barbecue and beer.
(d) Pizza and beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following political figures is not shown in a photo in the room?
2. In what year does the story take place?
3. Tom has missed how many of the team reunions?
4. In what sport do the men win a high school championship?
5. Who suggests that Phil let his own son get more playing time?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)