|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tom Daley doing in the living room?
(a) Petting the dog.
(b) Examining the guns.
(c) Smoking a cigar.
(d) Pouring a drink.
2. Tom has missed how many of the team reunions?
3. What does George speculate that the coach is doing and making him run late tonight?
(a) Playing another round of golf.
(b) Driving one of Phil Romano's cars.
(c) Drinking with his buddies.
(d) Telling stories at the barber shop.
4. Which person had been on the team but no one has heard from for 20 years?
5. In what sport do the men win a high school championship?
6. What type of business does Phil have that George's political opponent has tried to ruin?
(a) Strip mining.
(b) Strip clubs.
(d) Dog racing.
7. What sport does Phil coach?
(a) Little League baseball.
(b) Pee Wee baseball.
8. How much money has Phil offered for George's re-election campaign?
9. How many losing seasons did the team of men have?
10. Who does the coach think would be a great asset as a speech writer for George's campaign?
11. Why does James say that Phil does not support George's re-election?
(a) Phil is having an affair with George's wife.
(b) He does not support his beliefs anymore.
(c) He does not have the money this year.
(d) He is moving out of town.
12. Which of the following is something that is not a passionate topic in Scranton?
13. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
(a) Sexually assaulted as freshmen.
(b) Voted Homecoming Queen in senior year.
(c) Took to the prom in different years.
(d) Voted most likely to succeed.
14. What does the coach yell out at the men and want them to do when he enters the house?
(a) Get him a drink.
(c) Bow down.
(d) Take some laps around the room.
15. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
(a) West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which corporation has promised George's opponent that it will bring new jobs to the town?
2. What do the men do to lighten the mood in the room?
3. In what year do the men win the high school championship?
4. In what year does the story take place?
5. Phil's name is the caption underneath a picture of what animal in the school newspaper?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)