|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does James say that Phil does not support George's re-election?
(a) Phil is having an affair with George's wife.
(b) He does not support his beliefs anymore.
(c) He is moving out of town.
(d) He does not have the money this year.
2. Who suggests that Phil let his own son get more playing time?
3. What is Tom Daley doing in the living room?
(a) Smoking a cigar.
(b) Pouring a drink.
(c) Petting the dog.
(d) Examining the guns.
4. What does George speculate that the coach is doing and making him run late tonight?
(a) Driving one of Phil Romano's cars.
(b) Drinking with his buddies.
(c) Telling stories at the barber shop.
(d) Playing another round of golf.
5. What disease does the coach warn the men about because of their age?
(d) Heart attack.
6. To what does the coach compare this team of men?
(a) A well-oiled machine.
(b) A group of panthers.
(c) A new car.
(d) A fine watch.
7. Tom has missed how many of the team reunions?
8. Which corporation has promised George's opponent that it will bring new jobs to the town?
9. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
(a) The injury to Phil's ankle.
(b) The losing coach's name.
(c) The final ten seconds.
(d) The roar of the crowd.
10. How many losing seasons did the team of men have?
11. What is George Sikowski doing in the kitchen?
(a) Loading the dishwasher.
(b) Mixing drinks.
(c) Frying burgers.
(d) Washing glasses.
12. What do the four men joke about together?
(a) Phil's collection of pornographic films.
(b) James' old car.
(c) Tom's bad haircut.
(d) The coach's argyle socks.
13. Why does James say he hasn't been sleeping well lately?
(a) He has some money problems.
(b) He is going through a divorce.
(c) He had his teeth removed and uses dentures.
(d) He has noisy neighbors.
14. Phil's name is the caption underneath a picture of what animal in the school newspaper?
15. What does the coach say will help ease his pain?
(a) An antacid.
(b) Migraine pills.
(c) A special girdle.
(d) An aspirin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men has doubts that George will win the election?
2. George asks Tom if Tom has a ______________ problem.
3. What is the information learned about George's political opponent?
4. What is the setting for Act 1?
5. How is the room furnished?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)