|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brand of beer do the men drink?
(b) Miller Lite.
(d) Old Milwaukee.
2. What type of business does Phil have that George's political opponent has tried to ruin?
(b) Strip mining.
(c) Strip clubs.
(d) Dog racing.
3. Which of the men has doubts that George will win the election?
4. To what does the coach compare this team of men?
(a) A group of panthers.
(b) A new car.
(c) A well-oiled machine.
(d) A fine watch.
5. What type of surgery has the coach recently had?
(d) Gall bladder.
6. At whose home does Act 1 take place?
(a) The lawyer.
(b) The coach.
(c) The minister.
(d) The mayor.
7. Tom says that ____________________ doesn't feel right without Martin.
(a) Going down Memory Lane.
(b) Playing cards.
(c) Scheduling a reunion.
(d) Tossing the basketball.
8. How many losing seasons did the team of men have?
9. Which person had been on the team but no one has heard from for 20 years?
10. What does the coach yell out at the men and want them to do when he enters the house?
(a) Bow down.
(c) Get him a drink.
(d) Take some laps around the room.
11. What job does George have in the town?
(a) Football coach.
(b) City attorney.
(d) Police chief.
12. What is the prominent religion in the city of Scranton?
13. Which of the following political figures is not shown in a photo in the room?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(c) Teddy Roosevelt.
(d) Joseph McCarthy.
14. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
(a) Voted Homecoming Queen in senior year.
(b) Voted most likely to succeed.
(c) Sexually assaulted as freshmen.
(d) Took to the prom in different years.
15. How is the room furnished?
(a) Nothing in it.
(b) Old dusty furnishings.
(c) Cottage chic.
(d) Minimalist styling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the information learned about George's political opponent?
2. George asks Tom if Tom has a ______________ problem.
3. What do the four men joke about together?
4. Tom has missed how many of the team reunions?
5. What was Scranton's primary industry?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)