|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom says that ____________________ doesn't feel right without Martin.
(a) Tossing the basketball.
(b) Playing cards.
(c) Going down Memory Lane.
(d) Scheduling a reunion.
2. What sport does Phil coach?
(c) Little League baseball.
(d) Pee Wee baseball.
3. How many losing seasons did the team of men have?
4. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
(a) The final ten seconds.
(b) The losing coach's name.
(c) The injury to Phil's ankle.
(d) The roar of the crowd.
5. What does the coach suggest that James needed more of in his diet?
(b) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin A.
6. George is proud of the recent opening of _________________.
(a) A movie theater.
(b) An ice arena.
(c) A new zoo.
(d) A water park.
7. Phil's name is the caption underneath a picture of what animal in the school newspaper?
8. Who suggests that Phil let his own son get more playing time?
9. At whose home does Act 1 take place?
(a) The lawyer.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The coach.
(d) The minister.
10. Which of the following is not seen in the room?
11. Which of the following political figures is not shown in a photo in the room?
(a) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Teddy Roosevelt.
(d) Joseph McCarthy.
12. What do the four men joke about together?
(a) James' old car.
(b) Phil's collection of pornographic films.
(c) Tom's bad haircut.
(d) The coach's argyle socks.
13. What type of business does Phil have that George's political opponent has tried to ruin?
(a) Strip mining.
(b) Dog racing.
(d) Strip clubs.
14. In what year do the men win the high school championship?
15. What is the heritage of most of the people in Scranton?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tom intend to appoint as Superintendent of Schools?
2. The coach tells the men that they must ________________ in times of danger and dissension.
3. Tom has missed how many of the team reunions?
4. What is the setting for Act 1?
5. What is the prominent religion in the city of Scranton?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)