Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What anniversary of a state basketball championship are the men gathered to commemorate?
2. Which of the following is not seen in the room?
3. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
(a) West Virginia.
4. What do the four men joke about together?
(a) James' old car.
(b) Tom's bad haircut.
(c) The coach's argyle socks.
(d) Phil's collection of pornographic films.
5. Phil's name is the caption underneath a picture of what animal in the school newspaper?
6. How much money has Phil offered for George's re-election campaign?
7. Who does the coach think would be a great asset as a speech writer for George's campaign?
8. What is Tom Daley doing in the living room?
(a) Petting the dog.
(b) Examining the guns.
(c) Smoking a cigar.
(d) Pouring a drink.
9. What is the prominent religion in the city of Scranton?
10. What brand of beer do the men drink?
(a) Old Milwaukee.
(d) Miller Lite.
11. What does the coach suggest that James needed more of in his diet?
(a) Vitamin A.
(c) Vitamin C.
12. Who does Tom intend to appoint as Superintendent of Schools?
13. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
(b) Fireplace poker.
14. Who is George's wife?
(a) Mary Anne.
15. At whose home does Act 1 take place?
(a) The minister.
(b) The lawyer.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the story take place?
2. Which of the following is something that is not a passionate topic in Scranton?
3. What reason does the coach give for an unexpected pain?
4. Which of the men has doubts that George will win the election?
5. What sport does Phil coach?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)