|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Phil let his own son get more playing time?
2. Which one of the men offers to run for mayor with Phil's support?
3. Which person had been on the team but no one has heard from for 20 years?
4. What is the information learned about George's political opponent?
(a) She is having an affair.
(b) She had an abortion.
(c) He was a slumlord.
(d) He was a Communist.
5. Who does the coach think would be a great asset as a speech writer for George's campaign?
6. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
(a) Fireplace poker.
7. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
(a) The roar of the crowd.
(b) The losing coach's name.
(c) The injury to Phil's ankle.
(d) The final ten seconds.
8. Which corporation has promised George's opponent that it will bring new jobs to the town?
9. George has learned some unfavorable information about which one of his opponent's relatives?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His wife.
(c) His brother.
(d) His son.
10. What anniversary of a state basketball championship are the men gathered to commemorate?
11. What does George speculate that the coach is doing and making him run late tonight?
(a) Playing another round of golf.
(b) Drinking with his buddies.
(c) Telling stories at the barber shop.
(d) Driving one of Phil Romano's cars.
12. In what year do the men win the high school championship?
13. What was Scranton's primary industry?
14. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
(a) Voted most likely to succeed.
(b) Sexually assaulted as freshmen.
(c) Voted Homecoming Queen in senior year.
(d) Took to the prom in different years.
15. The coach tells the men that they must ________________ in times of danger and dissension.
(a) Protect their families.
(b) Keep a low profile.
(c) Stick together.
(d) Be armed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does James say that Phil does not support George's re-election?
2. What does the coach say will help ease his pain?
3. George asks Tom if Tom has a ______________ problem.
4. What do Phil Romano and James Daley bring to the gathering?
5. What is George Sikowski doing in the kitchen?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)