|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is George's wife?
(d) Mary Anne.
2. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
(c) West Virginia.
3. Who does Tom intend to appoint as Superintendent of Schools?
4. What do Phil Romano and James Daley bring to the gathering?
(a) Fried chicken and beer.
(b) Pizza and beer.
(c) Chinese take out.
(d) Barbecue and beer.
5. Which person had been on the team but no one has heard from for 20 years?
6. Who does the coach think would be a great asset as a speech writer for George's campaign?
7. What is the prominent religion in the city of Scranton?
8. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
(a) Voted Homecoming Queen in senior year.
(b) Took to the prom in different years.
(c) Voted most likely to succeed.
(d) Sexually assaulted as freshmen.
9. Who threatens to kill Phil?
10. Phil's name is the caption underneath a picture of what animal in the school newspaper?
11. What is the information learned about George's political opponent?
(a) He was a Communist.
(b) She had an abortion.
(c) She is having an affair.
(d) He was a slumlord.
12. What does George speculate that the coach is doing and making him run late tonight?
(a) Drinking with his buddies.
(b) Playing another round of golf.
(c) Driving one of Phil Romano's cars.
(d) Telling stories at the barber shop.
13. Who suggests that Phil let his own son get more playing time?
14. Which of the following is not an issue in George's bid for re-election?
(a) Community parks and recreation department.
(b) Closure of the ammunition plant.
(c) Property tax increase.
(d) High unemployment.
15. What sport does Phil coach?
(a) Little League baseball.
(b) Pee Wee baseball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Phil's opinion of a campaign contribution for George?
2. Which of the following is something that is not a passionate topic in Scranton?
3. What reason does the coach give for an unexpected pain?
4. George asks Tom if Tom has a ______________ problem.
5. Tom has missed how many of the team reunions?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)