Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the setting for Act 1?
A living room.
2. At whose home does Act 1 take place?
3. How is the room furnished?
Old dusty furnishings.
4. Which of the following is not seen in the room?
5. Which of the following political figures is not shown in a photo in the room?
Dwight D. Eisenhower.
6. What is Tom Daley doing in the living room?
Examining the guns.
7. What is George Sikowski doing in the kitchen?
8. Tom has missed how many of the team reunions?
9. What job does George have in the town?
This section contains 3,805 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)