|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
(a) Voted most likely to succeed.
(b) Voted Homecoming Queen in senior year.
(c) Sexually assaulted as freshmen.
(d) Took to the prom in different years.
2. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
(a) The losing coach's name.
(b) The final ten seconds.
(c) The roar of the crowd.
(d) The injury to Phil's ankle.
3. Who does Coach order to leave?
4. What does Coach tell George that George does not have?
5. Which of the following is not an issue in George's bid for re-election?
(a) High unemployment.
(b) Closure of the ammunition plant.
(c) Property tax increase.
(d) Community parks and recreation department.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Phil's father when he died?
2. Coach reminisces and tells a story about whom?
3. How many reasons does Phil say people are interested in him for?
4. What reason does the coach give for an unexpected pain?
5. Why does James say he hasn't been sleeping well lately?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)