|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. George finally tells Coach that the real reason he is in distress is ________________________.
(a) Phil is having an affair with his wife.
(b) He has filed for bankruptcy.
(c) He has been diagnosed with cancer.
(d) His son has flunked out of college.
2. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
(d) West Virginia.
3. What is Coach's advice after hearing of the affair?
(a) George should get a divorce.
(b) Phil should apologize to George.
(c) The men must stick together.
(d) George should shoot Phil.
4. How was the championship game tainted?
(a) Coach paid the other coach to lose.
(b) The referees were unfair.
(c) Coach took bets on the game.
(d) Coach told Martin to injure a player on the opposing team.
5. How many reasons does Phil say people are interested in him for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the men goes outside next to talk to Coach?
2. Who is George's wife?
3. Phil's name is the caption underneath a picture of what animal in the school newspaper?
4. Phil says that his money comes at the expense of ___________________________.
5. Coach tells Phil that he has ruined ________________.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)