|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggestion does James give that Marion may have had the affair with Phil?
(a) She is trying to make George jealous.
(b) George doesn't love her anymore.
(c) To secure the campaign funds for George.
(d) She is lonely.
2. Which one of the men offers to run for mayor with Phil's support?
3. According to George, what did Marion admit to?
(a) Having an abortion.
(b) Having an affair.
(c) Having an illegitimate child.
(d) Wanting a divorce.
4. What name was George's baby given?
(a) No name.
5. What does Coach admit may have gotten in the way of more success for James?
(a) His chronic illness.
(b) A retarded child.
(c) His father's illness.
(d) His nagging wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Coach ask for more details about the affair?
2. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
3. Which of the following is something that is not a passionate topic in Scranton?
4. Which of the men has doubts that George will win the election?
5. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)