|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did James borrow money from Phil?
(a) To put a down payment on a house.
(b) To pay medical bills.
(c) To pay for his father's burial expenses.
(d) To send his son to college.
2. What is Phil's opinion of a campaign contribution for George?
(a) An investment in the future.
(b) A minimal risk.
(c) A bad investment.
(d) An insurance policy.
3. What does James say the men should not discuss regarding Sharmen?
(a) His education.
(b) His wife.
(c) His religious beliefs.
(d) His children.
4. How much money has Phil offered for George's re-election campaign?
5. What does James threaten to do if he is replaced in the campaign?
(a) Tell everyone about Phil's affair with Marion.
(b) Tell everyone about Coach's illegitimate child.
(c) Charge Phil with assault and battery.
(d) Tell everyone about George's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do to lighten the mood in the room?
2. What does Coach tell George that George does not have?
3. What has George revealed to Coach while outside?
4. Coach tells Phil that he has ruined ________________.
5. Who does Tom intend to appoint as Superintendent of Schools?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)