|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phil think of James' campaign management abilities?
(a) He is an amateur.
(b) He has a lot to learn.
(c) He is exactly what George needs.
(d) He is a pro.
2. Phil's actions are motivated by _________________.
3. What is the secret about the championship game?
(a) It was an error.
(b) It was tainted.
(c) It was unfair.
(d) It was illegal.
4. What suggestion does James give that Marion may have had the affair with Phil?
(a) To secure the campaign funds for George.
(b) She is trying to make George jealous.
(c) George doesn't love her anymore.
(d) She is lonely.
5. Which of the men goes outside to talk to Coach after George returns?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does George believe that Phil was able to seduce Marion?
2. What does James threaten to do if he is replaced in the campaign?
3. What do the men do as the play ends?
4. What sport does Phil coach?
5. Tom says that ____________________ doesn't feel right without Martin.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)