|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Coach say he never married?
(a) He cannot commit.
(b) He never found the right woman.
(c) He viewed coaching as his vocation.
(d) He is gay.
2. Tom admits that _____________ has revealed a secret about the championship game.
3. Who in Phil's family is getting the dental work done?
(a) Phil's son.
(c) Phil's wife.
(d) Phil's daughter.
4. What do the men do as the play ends?
(a) Drink more beer.
(b) Sing the school song.
(c) Pose for a photo with the trophy.
(d) Hoist the coach up on their shoulders.
5. What does Coach say will begin on Monday morning?
(a) The new school year.
(b) Basketball practice.
(c) The campaign against Sharmen.
(d) His summer vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Coach's father blame for the Great Depression?
2. Which one of the men offers to run for mayor with Phil's support?
3. What do the men do when Tom returns to the room?
4. What is the prominent religion in the city of Scranton?
5. How many reasons does Phil say people are interested in him for?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)