|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. George asks Tom if Tom has a ______________ problem.
2. What does James threaten to do if he is replaced in the campaign?
(a) Tell everyone about Phil's affair with Marion.
(b) Tell everyone about Coach's illegitimate child.
(c) Tell everyone about George's son.
(d) Charge Phil with assault and battery.
3. What is the heritage of most of the people in Scranton?
4. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
(d) Fireplace poker.
5. George and his wife planned to renew their wedding vows on which anniversary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business does Phil have that George's political opponent has tried to ruin?
2. What does George tell Coach is George's problem.
3. What is the meaning of George's vomiting in the trophy?
4. Which man makes an apology and to whom does he apologize?
5. George listened to Coach and not _____________ when making the decision about his son.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)