|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does James say that Phil does not support George's re-election?
(a) He is moving out of town.
(b) He does not support his beliefs anymore.
(c) Phil is having an affair with George's wife.
(d) He does not have the money this year.
2. Why was Marion so vulnerable at this time?
(a) Her father just died.
(b) She and George had to put their child in an institution.
(c) She just lost her job.
(d) She never had many friends.
3. What is James determined to do now?
(a) Finally get what he feels he deserves.
(b) Get his Masters degree.
(c) Start his own business.
(d) Learn a foreign language.
4. Coach tells the men that there is no satisfaction in _____________.
(d) Coming in second place.
5. Which of the men goes outside to talk to Coach after George returns?
Short Answer Questions
1. James will not participate in the campaign until _______________________.
2. Tom says that ____________________ doesn't feel right without Martin.
3. Why does James say he hasn't been sleeping well lately?
4. Which of the men has doubts that George will win the election?
5. George and his wife planned to renew their wedding vows on which anniversary?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)