|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Phil's opinion of a campaign contribution for George?
(a) An insurance policy.
(b) An investment in the future.
(c) A bad investment.
(d) A minimal risk.
2. What suggestion does James give that Marion may have had the affair with Phil?
(a) She is trying to make George jealous.
(b) She is lonely.
(c) George doesn't love her anymore.
(d) To secure the campaign funds for George.
3. Why does George believe that Phil was able to seduce Marion?
(a) She was flattered.
(b) She was lonely.
(c) She is sexually insatiable.
(d) She was vulnerable.
4. What does Coach believe will happen if George's opponent wins the election?
(a) The city will be doomed.
(b) Unemployment will drop.
(c) People will move away.
(d) Businesses will move into town.
5. What sport does Phil coach?
(b) Little League baseball.
(c) Pee Wee baseball.
Short Answer Questions
1. George has learned some unfavorable information about which one of his opponent's relatives?
2. Which person had been on the team but no one has heard from for 20 years?
3. Who will be mad if he arrives and finds Tom drunk?
4. What does the coach yell out at the men and want them to do when he enters the house?
5. What is George Sikowski doing in the kitchen?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)