|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which corporation has promised George's opponent that it will bring new jobs to the town?
2. George is about to launch a re-election campaign against someone of what religious affiliation?
3. What is Tom Daley doing in the living room?
(a) Petting the dog.
(b) Examining the guns.
(c) Pouring a drink.
(d) Smoking a cigar.
4. Which of the following does George not do at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Crush beer cans with his hand.
(b) Begins to cry.
(c) Gives up the gun.
(d) Collapeses on the couch.
5. What does the coach suggest that James needed more of in his diet?
(a) Vitamin C.
(b) Vitamin A.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phil think of James' campaign management abilities?
2. What job does George have in the town?
3. To what does Coach attribute his recovery after surgery?
4. How much money has Phil offered for George's re-election campaign?
5. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)