|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is something that is not a passionate topic in Scranton?
2. What does Coach believe will happen if George's opponent wins the election?
(a) Businesses will move into town.
(b) Unemployment will drop.
(c) The city will be doomed.
(d) People will move away.
3. Which of the following is not an issue in George's bid for re-election?
(a) Community parks and recreation department.
(b) High unemployment.
(c) Property tax increase.
(d) Closure of the ammunition plant.
4. When did the affair between Phil and Marion begin?
(a) When Phil gave Marion a ride home.
(b) When George was out of town a couple months ago.
(c) When Phil and Marion served on the hospital board.
(d) When Marion came to Phil's office for a campaign contribution.
5. Who does the coach think would be a great asset as a speech writer for George's campaign?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Phil Romano and James Daley bring to the gathering?
2. What job does George have in the town?
3. What does James say the men should not discuss regarding Sharmen?
4. Who is George's wife?
5. In what year do the men win the high school championship?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)