|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom says that ____________________ doesn't feel right without Martin.
(a) Playing cards.
(b) Scheduling a reunion.
(c) Tossing the basketball.
(d) Going down Memory Lane.
2. What memories does Phil continually replay in his head?
(a) The senior prom.
(b) Basketball triumphs.
(c) His first car.
(d) Graduation day.
3. What does the coach say will help ease his pain?
(a) Migraine pills.
(b) An antacid.
(c) An aspirin.
(d) A special girdle.
4. Which of the following political figures is not shown in a photo in the room?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(c) Joseph McCarthy.
(d) Teddy Roosevelt.
5. Who is George's wife?
(c) Mary Anne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men get Tom settled after he falls down the stairs?
2. What does Coach remind Phil of in hopes that Phil will contribute to George's campaign?
3. Why was George's son institutionalized?
4. What phrase does the Coach remind the men of from their high school days?
5. Why does Coach ask for more details about the affair?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)