|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does James give for being so exhausted?
(a) He is training for a marathon.
(b) He has spent his entire life taking care of people.
(c) He is remodeling his house at night.
(d) He didn't sleep at all last night.
2. George finally tells Coach that the real reason he is in distress is ________________________.
(a) He has been diagnosed with cancer.
(b) His son has flunked out of college.
(c) He has filed for bankruptcy.
(d) Phil is having an affair with his wife.
3. What do the men do to lighten the mood in the room?
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Tell jokes.
4. Which one of the men understands feeling rage and hatred?
5. Which one of the men offers to run for mayor with Phil's support?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has George revealed to Coach while outside?
2. Why does Coach say he never married?
3. George and his wife planned to renew their wedding vows on which anniversary?
4. At whose home does Act 1 take place?
5. Who suggests that Phil let his own son get more playing time?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)