|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money has Phil offered for George's re-election campaign?
2. Who will be mad if he arrives and finds Tom drunk?
3. Why does Phil say he can't afford to support George?
(a) He has a huge tax bill coming due.
(b) He lost a big client.
(c) His contract with the state has not been renewed.
(d) George's opponent will ruin Phil financially if he wins.
4. What does Coach remind Phil of in hopes that Phil will contribute to George's campaign?
(a) His investment in the future.
(b) Their long term friendship.
(c) George's opponent's Communist ties.
(d) His promise to his dying father.
5. In what year do the men win the high school championship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was George's son institutionalized?
2. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
3. Which of the men goes outside to talk to Coach after George returns?
4. What does George tell Coach is George's problem.
5. James substitutes the phrase "take care of each other" instead of ______________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)