|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the men offers to run for mayor with Phil's support?
2. Which of the following is not seen in the room?
3. James thinks that remarks about Sharmen can be construed as ______________.
4. What does James see as his chance to rise above mediocrity?
(a) Moving away.
(b) Starting his own business.
(d) A new job.
5. What does Coach remind Phil of in hopes that Phil will contribute to George's campaign?
(a) George's opponent's Communist ties.
(b) Their long term friendship.
(c) His investment in the future.
(d) His promise to his dying father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the men goes outside next to talk to Coach?
2. How is the room furnished?
3. Which one of the men is having an affair with George's wife?
4. Phil's name is the caption underneath a picture of what animal in the school newspaper?
5. Why was Marion so vulnerable at this time?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)