|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease does the coach warn the men about because of their age?
(a) Heart attack.
2. What makes George vomit at the end of Act 2?
(a) He has had too much beer.
(b) He ate some bad Chinese food.
(c) Phil tells him that James wants to be mayor.
(d) He has the stomach flu.
3. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
(c) West Virginia.
4. What is the setting for Act 2?
(a) Coach's kitchen.
(b) A basketball court.
(c) A bar.
(d) Coach's living room.
5. What does the coach suggest that James needed more of in his diet?
(c) Vitamin C.
(d) Vitamin A.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of surgery has the coach recently had?
2. What does James threaten to do if he is replaced in the campaign?
3. What was Scranton's primary industry?
4. What anniversary of a state basketball championship are the men gathered to commemorate?
5. What does George speculate that the coach is doing and making him run late tonight?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)