|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not characterize Phil?
(b) Building a future.
(d) Living in the past.
2. What does Phil think of James' campaign management abilities?
(a) He is a pro.
(b) He has a lot to learn.
(c) He is exactly what George needs.
(d) He is an amateur.
3. In what year does the story take place?
4. What memories does Phil continually replay in his head?
(a) Graduation day.
(b) Basketball triumphs.
(c) The senior prom.
(d) His first car.
5. What does Coach say has always been one of his objectives?
(a) Protect the men from the evils of alcohol and sex.
(b) Provide good investment advice.
(c) Be godfather to their children.
(d) Organize their annual reunions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Phil slaps James?
2. Which of the men falls down the steps?
3. Which of the following is not an issue in George's bid for re-election?
4. Which of the following is not seen in the room?
5. Who is George's wife?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)