|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the men is having an affair with George's wife?
2. Why does James say that Phil does not support George's re-election?
(a) He does not have the money this year.
(b) He does not support his beliefs anymore.
(c) He is moving out of town.
(d) Phil is having an affair with George's wife.
3. What does the coach say will help ease his pain?
(a) An antacid.
(b) An aspirin.
(c) A special girdle.
(d) Migraine pills.
4. What do the men do to lighten the mood in the room?
(a) Watch TV.
(c) Tell jokes.
5. What is the information learned about George's political opponent?
(a) She had an abortion.
(b) She is having an affair.
(c) He was a Communist.
(d) He was a slumlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. George is proud of the recent opening of _________________.
2. What sport does Phil coach?
3. Who will be mad if he arrives and finds Tom drunk?
4. What is the setting for Act 1?
5. Who is George's wife?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)