|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the room furnished?
(a) Minimalist styling.
(b) Nothing in it.
(c) Old dusty furnishings.
(d) Cottage chic.
2. What job does George have in the town?
(a) City attorney.
(b) Football coach.
(c) Police chief.
3. What does George speculate that the coach is doing and making him run late tonight?
(a) Playing another round of golf.
(b) Driving one of Phil Romano's cars.
(c) Drinking with his buddies.
(d) Telling stories at the barber shop.
4. Who suggests that Phil let his own son get more playing time?
5. George asks Tom if Tom has a ______________ problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men has doubts that George will win the election?
2. What is the prominent religion in the city of Scranton?
3. Which of the following is not an issue in George's bid for re-election?
4. What is the setting for Act 1?
5. Who does the coach think would be a great asset as a speech writer for George's campaign?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)