|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following political figures is not shown in a photo in the room?
(a) Teddy Roosevelt.
(b) Joseph McCarthy.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
2. What is the setting for Act 1?
(a) A back porch.
(b) A gym.
(c) A den.
(d) A living room.
3. What does the coach say will help ease his pain?
(a) An antacid.
(b) A special girdle.
(c) An aspirin.
(d) Migraine pills.
4. What sport does Phil coach?
(c) Pee Wee baseball.
(d) Little League baseball.
5. What is George Sikowski doing in the kitchen?
(a) Frying burgers.
(b) Mixing drinks.
(c) Washing glasses.
(d) Loading the dishwasher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
2. Which of the following is something that is not a passionate topic in Scranton?
3. George is about to launch a re-election campaign against someone of what religious affiliation?
4. What does the coach suggest that James needed more of in his diet?
5. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)