|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men goes outside to talk to Coach after George returns?
2. Who did Coach's father blame for the Great Depression?
(a) Herbert Hoover.
3. What is the information learned about George's political opponent?
(a) He was a Communist.
(b) He was a slumlord.
(c) She is having an affair.
(d) She had an abortion.
4. George has learned some unfavorable information about which one of his opponent's relatives?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
5. What does the coach say will help ease his pain?
(a) Migraine pills.
(b) A special girdle.
(c) An aspirin.
(d) An antacid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Coach never imagined that the men would ____________________________.
2. Why does Coach say he never married?
3. Which man makes an apology and to whom does he apologize?
4. When was the coach not shown respect?
5. In what state is the high school where the men win the championship?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)