|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do when Tom returns to the room?
(a) Drink more beer.
(b) Watch the game on TV.
(c) Sing the school song.
(d) Order a pizza.
2. Which one of the men understands feeling rage and hatred?
3. What does Coach tell George that George does not have?
4. What is the title of the speech from which Coach recites a passage?
(a) "I Have a Dream."
(b) "Man in the Arena".
(c) "The Only Fear We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself."
(d) "Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You."
5. George and his wife planned to renew their wedding vows on which anniversary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do to lighten the mood in the room?
2. Who suggests that Phil let his own son get more playing time?
3. What is the secret about the championship game?
4. Why does James say that Phil does not support George's re-election?
5. Which man makes an apology and to whom does he apologize?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)