|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
(b) Fireplace poker.
2. What question does Phil ask of the group in general?
(a) If it's getting hot in here.
(b) If they saw the game last night.
(c) If anybody wants pizza.
(d) Why everyone seems so desperate.
3. What does James feel he has done all his life?
(a) Sacrificed his own success.
(b) Tried as hard as he could.
(c) Never tried hard enough.
(d) Tried harder than anyone he knows.
4. Why does Coach take George upstairs?
(a) To move a dresser.
(b) To carry a trunk.
(c) To see his trophies.
(d) To clean up.
5. What does James threaten to do if he is replaced in the campaign?
(a) Tell everyone about Phil's affair with Marion.
(b) Charge Phil with assault and battery.
(c) Tell everyone about Coach's illegitimate child.
(d) Tell everyone about George's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport do the men win a high school championship?
2. When was the coach not shown respect?
3. Which of the following is not seen in the room?
4. Who suggests that Phil let his own son get more playing time?
5. Who does Coach order to leave?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)