|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the speech from which Coach recites a passage?
(a) "The Only Fear We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself."
(b) "Man in the Arena".
(c) "Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You."
(d) "I Have a Dream."
2. What does the coach suggest that James needed more of in his diet?
(a) Vitamin C.
(d) Vitamin A.
3. What happens when Phil slaps James?
(a) James cries.
(b) James' dentures fall out of his mouth.
(c) James falls down.
(d) James runs out of the house.
4. What has George just finished doing as Act 3 begins?
(b) Making a phone call.
5. What does George ask Phil?
(a) If he can borrow twenty bucks.
(b) If his wife is good in bed.
(c) If he will increase his campaign contribution.
(d) If he can give him a ride home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Coach ask for more details about the affair?
2. Which man makes an apology and to whom does he apologize?
3. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
4. What was the demise of Coach's father?
5. What proof does Coach say they have that they were the champions that year?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)