|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
(a) Voted most likely to succeed.
(b) Took to the prom in different years.
(c) Sexually assaulted as freshmen.
(d) Voted Homecoming Queen in senior year.
2. What does James say that he owns?
(a) A home.
(b) A business.
(c) A condo.
3. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
(d) Fireplace poker.
4. How does the author show that George is emotionally distant?
(a) He cannot tell his wife that he loves her.
(b) He remains with his friends instead of going home to confront his wife.
(c) He refuses to talk about anything other than sports.
(d) He did not cry about losing his son.
5. Why was Marion so vulnerable at this time?
(a) She just lost her job.
(b) She never had many friends.
(c) Her father just died.
(d) She and George had to put their child in an institution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
2. Who does Tom intend to appoint as Superintendent of Schools?
3. In what sport do the men win a high school championship?
4. Why has James sacrificed his own success in life?
5. Which one of the men goes outside next to talk to Coach?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)