|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is something that is not a passionate topic in Scranton?
2. What job does George have in the town?
(b) Police chief.
(c) Football coach.
(d) City attorney.
3. Which of the following is not an issue in George's bid for re-election?
(a) High unemployment.
(b) Community parks and recreation department.
(c) Property tax increase.
(d) Closure of the ammunition plant.
4. What does the coach say will help ease his pain?
(a) Migraine pills.
(b) A special girdle.
(c) An antacid.
(d) An aspirin.
5. Why does James say that Phil does not support George's re-election?
(a) He does not have the money this year.
(b) He does not support his beliefs anymore.
(c) Phil is having an affair with George's wife.
(d) He is moving out of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Phil Romano and James Daley bring to the gathering?
2. What does the coach recall about the last game the men played together?
3. George is about to launch a re-election campaign against someone of what religious affiliation?
4. How many losing seasons did the team of men have?
5. In what year does the story take place?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)