|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does James say he hasn't been sleeping well lately?
(a) He had his teeth removed and uses dentures.
(b) He has some money problems.
(c) He has noisy neighbors.
(d) He is going through a divorce.
2. What do the men do to lighten the mood in the room?
(b) Tell jokes.
(d) Watch TV.
3. George is about to launch a re-election campaign against someone of what religious affiliation?
4. What do the four men joke about together?
(a) Tom's bad haircut.
(b) Phil's collection of pornographic films.
(c) James' old car.
(d) The coach's argyle socks.
5. Who threatens to kill Phil?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what weapon does George threaten to kill Phil?
2. Which of the following political figures is not shown in a photo in the room?
3. In what year does the story take place?
4. What does the coach say will help ease his pain?
5. What anniversary of a state basketball championship are the men gathered to commemorate?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)