|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men get Tom settled after he falls down the stairs?
(a) The bed.
(b) The couch.
(c) The futon.
(d) The La-Z-Boy.
2. Which one of the men is having an affair with George's wife?
3. What is the meaning of George's vomiting in the trophy?
(a) He could not get to the bathroom.
(b) He wanted to make Coach mad.
(c) The team is now soiled.
(d) He should never eat leftover Chinese food.
4. What are the men doing as Act 2 begins?
(a) Trying to convince George to put the gun down.
(b) Watching ESPN.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Eating pizza.
5. Why was Marion so vulnerable at this time?
(a) She never had many friends.
(b) She just lost her job.
(c) She and George had to put their child in an institution.
(d) Her father just died.
Short Answer Questions
1. George listened to Coach and not _____________ when making the decision about his son.
2. What anniversary of a state basketball championship are the men gathered to commemorate?
3. What does James see as his chance to rise above mediocrity?
4. Phil's actions are motivated by _________________.
5. Why does Coach ask for more details about the affair?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)