|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be mad if he arrives and finds Tom drunk?
2. Tom has missed how many of the team reunions?
3. When his father died, James was left with _________________ and funeral expenses.
(a) $6,000 debt.
(b) An old car.
(c) Bad memories.
(d) An old dog.
4. Why was Marion so vulnerable at this time?
(a) She just lost her job.
(b) Her father just died.
(c) She never had many friends.
(d) She and George had to put their child in an institution.
5. Which of the following is not an issue in George's bid for re-election?
(a) Closure of the ammunition plant.
(b) High unemployment.
(c) Property tax increase.
(d) Community parks and recreation department.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Coach say he never married?
2. What do the men do to lighten the mood in the room?
3. What is Coach's advice after hearing of the affair?
4. Phil's actions are motivated by _________________.
5. What does Coach say has always been one of his objectives?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)