|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memories does Phil continually replay in his head?
(a) Graduation day.
(b) The senior prom.
(c) Basketball triumphs.
(d) His first car.
2. What was Scranton's primary industry?
3. Why was George's son institutionalized?
(a) He is developmentally disabled.
(b) He is severely retarded.
(c) He has Down Syndrome.
(d) He is a paraplegic.
4. Tom admits that _____________ has revealed a secret about the championship game.
5. What are the men doing as Act 2 begins?
(a) Watching ESPN.
(b) Playing basketball.
(c) Eating pizza.
(d) Trying to convince George to put the gun down.
Short Answer Questions
1. The coach wants to win ________________.
2. Why does George believe that Phil was able to seduce Marion?
3. Who does the coach think would be a great asset as a speech writer for George's campaign?
4. What feeling does James have about life in general?
5. How was the championship game tainted?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)