|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Phil's father when he died?
2. In what year does the story take place?
3. What has George revealed to Coach while outside?
(a) He wants a divorce from Marion.
(b) He wants to replace James as campaign manager.
(c) He wants to move to Florida.
(d) He is gay.
4. What does Coach say has always been one of his objectives?
(a) Organize their annual reunions.
(b) Protect the men from the evils of alcohol and sex.
(c) Provide good investment advice.
(d) Be godfather to their children.
5. What recording to the men listen to?
(a) The Beatles.
(b) The championship game.
(c) Elvis Presley.
(d) The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
Short Answer Questions
1. George asks Tom if Tom has a ______________ problem.
2. Tom admits that _____________ has revealed a secret about the championship game.
3. Which of the following is not an issue in George's bid for re-election?
4. What is Phil's opinion of a campaign contribution for George?
5. Tom tells George that he saw a woman that they __________________________.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)