Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom Riddle refuse to use his father's last name?
2. Who does Draco Malfoy say should apply for Dumbledore's position as school headmaster?
3. What is wrong when Harry and Ron ask a girl for directions to the Slytherin common room while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
4. What would happen to Dobby if his master gave him a single article of clothing?
5. Who is the first one to find Ron and Harry wandering in the halls while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
Essay Topic 1
Ginny had been acting oddly from the beginning of the story due to the fact that she has feelings for Harry.
Part 1-How would the story have been different if she hadn't had feelings for Harry?
Part 2-Would someone have noticed sooner that she was acting strangely because of the diary if she had not been preoccupied with Harry?
Essay Topic 2
Quidditch seems to be an important part of Hogwarts life. Explain the role that it plays as a symbol in the book and why it is important to Harry and to what his character is.
Essay Topic 3
The main character in the story is Harry with Ron and Hermione always close by him in some regard. Describe the differences between the characters and their likenesses. Look at their characteristics and their backgrounds and explain why they work so effectively with each other.
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)