Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to look closely at for proof that he belongs in Gryffindor house?
2. What chases Harry at the Quidditch game and knocks him off his broom?
3. What does Hermione wake Harry and Ron up early to tell them?
4. Who does Harry find petrified while on his way to get his books for Transfiguration?
5. What happens when Harry writes on the diary?
Describe Gilderoy Lockhart's effect on the other teachers at the school.
Part 1-Had Lockhart not been there, would Harry and Ron have gone into the Chamber by themselves?
Part 2-What would have been different in the story if Lockhart had not been there? Remember that Lockhart suggested the dueling club and was the cause of other situations.
The Chamber of Secrets had been opened only fifty years ago. Many of the people at Hogwarts, such as the ghosts and teachers, were around at that time.
Part 1-Describe why they were so quick to dismiss the fact that the chamber was a myth and didn't exist.
Part 2-How would things have been different if the Chamber of Secrets had been taken as a more serious threat in the beginning?
Explain Dobby's frame of mind that tore him between loyalty to his family and a desire to help Harry Potter. Which do you feel was stronger? Explain.
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)