Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom Riddle refuse to use his father's last name?
2. Who does Draco Malfoy say should apply for Dumbledore's position as school headmaster?
3. What is wrong when Harry and Ron ask a girl for directions to the Slytherin common room while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
4. What would happen to Dobby if his master gave him a single article of clothing?
5. Who is the first one to find Ron and Harry wandering in the halls while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
Essay Topic 1
Explain Dobby's frame of mind that tore him between loyalty to his family and a desire to help Harry Potter. Which do you feel was stronger? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Hagrid was expelled from the school but not imprisoned.
Part 1-Explain why Hagrid refused to tell anyone about Aragog.
Part 2-Why does Hagrid continually find large pets to take care of?
Part 3-What would have changed if Hagrid had explained about Aragog fifty years ago?
Essay Topic 3
The phoenix appears after Harry proclaims his devotion to Dumbledore in the Chamber of Secrets. What does the phoenix symbolize in the story? Explain.
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)