Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom Riddle refuse to use his father's last name?
2. Who does Draco Malfoy say should apply for Dumbledore's position as school headmaster?
3. What is wrong when Harry and Ron ask a girl for directions to the Slytherin common room while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
4. What would happen to Dobby if his master gave him a single article of clothing?
5. Who is the first one to find Ron and Harry wandering in the halls while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
Essay Topic 1
Lucius Malfoy is very hard on his son. He openly rebukes him for not being smarter than Hermione, a Mudblood, but then buys him new equipment to ensure he is put on the Slytherin Quidditch team.
Part 1-Explain their relationship.
Part 2-Do you think that Draco could do anything to fully make his father proud?
Essay Topic 2
The Chamber of Secrets had been opened only fifty years ago. Many of the people at Hogwarts, such as the ghosts and teachers, were around at that time.
Part 1-Describe why they were so quick to dismiss the fact that the chamber was a myth and didn't exist.
Part 2-How would things have been different if the Chamber of Secrets had been taken as a more serious threat in the beginning?
Essay Topic 3
Hermione puts her schooling in danger by mixing the Polyjuice Potion. Explain the reason she was so willing to get into trouble making the potion. Is it possible that part of the reason she was willing to make the potion was because of the thrill of breaking the rules or to get revenge on Draco for calling her a Mudblood? Explain.
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)