|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Harry sees some spiders walking in a straight line where does he realize they are heading?
(a) Moaning Myrtle's bathroom
(b) Quidditch field
(c) Hagrid's home
(d) The Forbidden Forest
2. Why does Hermione say it's bad that Harry can talk to snakes?
(a) Because it makes you look crazy
(b) Becuse Tom Riddle could talk to them
(c) Because they are an evil animal
(d) Because Salazar Slytherin could talk to them
3. Who starts to tell Harry and Ron something before they are interrupted by Percy Weasley?
(a) Neville Longbottom
(b) Professor Snape
(c) Jordan Lee
(d) Ginny Weasley
4. Where do Hermione, Ron and Harry go to read the Moste Potente Potions book?
(a) Professor Snape's bedroom
(b) Quidditch training room
(c) Back corner of the bathroom
(d) Moaning Myrtle's bathroom
5. Dobby tells Harry that ________ sent the Bludger.
(a) Tom Riddle
(b) Draco Malfoy
(c) Professor Snape
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry find in Hermione's hand?
2. Who does Harry get teamed up with during the dueling exercises?
3. Who is the first one to find Ron and Harry wandering in the halls while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
4. What happens when Gilderoy Lockhart tries to fix Harry's broken arm?
5. What does Hermione have under her pillow while she is in the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the two people removed from the school in Chapter Fourteen? What happens to them?
2. What happens when Draco Malfoy produces a snake during dueling class in Chapter Eleven?
3. How does Gilderoy Lockhart plan to boost the school moral in Chapter Thirteen?
4. What does Dobby reveal to Harry when he comes to see him in the hospital wing in Chapter Ten?
5. What does Harry hear while lying in the hospital wing when Dumbledore brings in a petrified Collin Creevey?
6. What does Dumbledore tell Harry while in his office in Chapter Twelve?
7. How does Harry distract Snape while Hermione retrieves the needed ingredients?
8. What happens to Hermione in Chapter Fourteen?
9. What are the pros and cons of the Polyjuice Potion that Hermione, Ron and Harry intend to brew?
10. What do Harry and Ron find in Hermione's hand when they go to visit her in the hospital wing in chapter Sixteen?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)