|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry decide might have been the victim of the creature from the Chamber of Secrets fifty years ago?
(a) Nearly Headless Nick
(b) Peeves the Poulterguist
(c) Moaning Myrtle
(d) Tom Riddle
2. Who has been taken into the Chamber of Secrets?
(a) Ron Weasley
(b) Draco Malfoy
(c) Ginny Weasley
3. What does Hedwig bring Harry from the Dursleys?
(b) A new wand
4. What does Hagrid say someone would need to follow to find answers?
(c) Yellow brick road
5. What is found on the floor near Hermione's petrified body?
(a) An autograph book
(b) A camera
(c) A mirror
(d) A puddle of water
Short Answer Questions
1. What saves Harry and Ron from the spiders?
2. Who is the first one to find Ron and Harry wandering in the halls while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
3. Who starts to tell Harry and Ron something before they are interrupted by Percy Weasley?
4. Who does Professor McGonagall take Harry and Ron to see?
5. What is the password to enter the Slytherin Tower?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dobby reveal to Harry when he comes to see him in the hospital wing in Chapter Ten?
2. What does Dumbledore tell Harry regarding his likeness to Voldemort?
3. What does Aragog tell Harry and Ron about the creature from the Chamber of Secrets?
4. Who are the two people removed from the school in Chapter Fourteen? What happens to them?
5. How does Harry distract Snape while Hermione retrieves the needed ingredients?
6. What do Harry and Ron find when they follow the spiders into the Forbidden Forest?
7. What are the pros and cons of the Polyjuice Potion that Hermione, Ron and Harry intend to brew?
8. What are the students saying about Harry after they find he can speak to snakes like Salazar Slytherin?
9. What happens when Harry tells Tom Riddle that Dumbledore is the greatest wizard that ever lived and that people will always be faithful to Dumbledore.
10. What goes wrong with Hermione's portion of the Polyjuice Potion?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)