|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermione wake Harry and Ron up early to tell them?
(a) The Polyjuice Potion is ready.
(b) That she has a new pair of shoes.
(c) That Draco Malfoy has left for vacation.
(d) Someone else has been petrified.
2. What does the phoenix do to the Basilisk?
(a) Defecates on him
(b) Plucks out his eyes
(c) Opesn wounds on his hide
(d) Distracts him while Harry strikes
3. Who is the first one to find Ron and Harry wandering in the halls while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
(a) Draco Malfoy
(b) Professor Snape
(c) Percy Weasley
(d) Aunt Petunia
4. What chases Harry at the Quidditch game and knocks him off his broom?
(a) One of Slytherin's players
(b) A carpet salesman
(c) A golden snitch
(d) A Bludger
5. What does Harry do when Draco Malfoy produces a snake in the duel?
(a) He speaks to it.
(b) He dances with it.
(c) He casts a spell on it.
(d) He picks it up calmly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Harry up while he is in the hospital wing?
2. What does Harry and Ron find in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom?
3. Who decides he/she would be best for stealing the needed potion ingredients out of Snape's storeroom?
4. How long does Hermione tell Ron and Harry it will be before they can have the Polyjuice Potion ready?
5. What does Dumbledore tell Harry about the Phoenix's tears?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the pros and cons of the Polyjuice Potion that Hermione, Ron and Harry intend to brew?
2. What do Harry and Ron find in Hermione's hand when they go to visit her in the hospital wing in chapter Sixteen?
3. How does Gilderoy Lockhart plan to boost the school moral in Chapter Thirteen?
4. Explain how Hermione, Ron and Harry get Lockhart to sign a permission form for them to retrieve a book from the restricted section of the library.
5. What does Dobby reveal to Harry when he comes to see him in the hospital wing in Chapter Ten?
6. Why does Hermione volunteer to sneak into Professor Snape's storeroom?
7. What does Harry hear while lying in the hospital wing when Dumbledore brings in a petrified Collin Creevey?
8. What happens when Harry tells Tom Riddle that Dumbledore is the greatest wizard that ever lived and that people will always be faithful to Dumbledore.
9. What do Harry and Ron find when they follow the spiders into the Forbidden Forest?
10. What happens when Harry gives Lucius Malfoy the diary that belonged to Tom Riddle?
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)