Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom Riddle refuse to use his father's last name?
(a) His father abandoned him.
(b) His father was a Muggle.
(c) He doesn't know who his father is.
(d) His father was friendly with Dumbledore.
2. Who does Draco Malfoy say should apply for Dumbledore's position as school headmaster?
(a) Professor McGonagall
(b) Vernon Dursley
(c) Lucious Malfoy
(d) Professor Snape
3. What is wrong when Harry and Ron ask a girl for directions to the Slytherin common room while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
(a) She is not in Slytherin.
(b) She realizes they are not Crabbe and Goyle.
(c) She gives them bad directions.
(d) She does not speak English.the
4. What would happen to Dobby if his master gave him a single article of clothing?
(a) He would have to give it to a magical fairy.
(b) He would be free to leave.
(c) He would have to wear it every day.
(d) He would have to wash it.
5. Who is the first one to find Ron and Harry wandering in the halls while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
(a) Professor Snape
(b) Aunt Petunia
(c) Percy Weasley
(d) Draco Malfoy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dumbledore say the petrified student proves?
2. What does Hagrid say someone would need to follow to find answers?
3. What does the phoenix do to the Basilisk?
4. What happens when Harry writes on the diary?
5. Why does Hermione say it's bad that Harry can talk to snakes?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)