|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been taken into the Chamber of Secrets?
(a) Ginny Weasley
(b) Draco Malfoy
(c) Ron Weasley
2. Who does Harry decide might have been the victim of the creature from the Chamber of Secrets fifty years ago?
(a) Moaning Myrtle
(b) Nearly Headless Nick
(c) Peeves the Poulterguist
(d) Tom Riddle
3. What does Harry have that provides a distraction in Snape's classroom?
(a) Giant Spider
(b) Lunar Moth
(c) Cornish Pixie
(d) Filibuster Firework
4. What is the password to enter the Slytherin Tower?
(d) Tom Marvalo Riddle
5. What does Lockhart do while trying to show Harry how to block an unfriendly spell?
(a) Trips over his own feet
(b) Produces a sneeze that tranforms a student into a cupcake
(c) Pauses to pose for a picture
(d) Drops his wand
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Hermione tell Ron and Harry it will be before they can have the Polyjuice Potion ready?
2. What is wrong when Harry and Ron ask a girl for directions to the Slytherin common room while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
3. How long does the book say they will have before they turn back?
4. Who does Draco Malfoy say should apply for Dumbledore's position as school headmaster?
5. What goes wrong when Hermione takes the Polyjuice Potion?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)