|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen to Dobby if his master gave him a single article of clothing?
(a) He would have to give it to a magical fairy.
(b) He would be free to leave.
(c) He would have to wear it every day.
(d) He would have to wash it.
2. Dobby tells Harry that ________ sent the Bludger.
(b) Tom Riddle
(c) Professor Snape
(d) Draco Malfoy
3. What is Colin Creevey holding in his hands when he is found petrified?
(a) A looking glass
(b) A glass of warm milk
(c) A pair of slippers
(d) His camera
4. What do Harry and Ron find Lockhart doing when they go to give him information about the Chamber of Secrets after Lockhart volunteered to enter the chamber to get Ginny back?
(a) signing autographs
(b) he has left
(c) curling his hair
(d) packing to leave
5. What does Ginny say she caught Percy doing that he told her to keep secret?
(a) Playing wizards chess
(b) Looking at the teacher's books
(c) Kissing his girlfriend
(d) Taking early O.W.L. exams
6. What does Professor McGonagall say into the megaphone when she steps out onto the Quidditch field?
(a) Professor Dumbledore is sick.
(b) The game has been canceled.
(c) That she has made a bet on the game.
(d) That the school is closing.
7. Why is Moaning Myrtle crying?
(a) Someone comes in to laugh at her.
(b) She lives in a toliet.
(c) Someone throws a book through her head.
(d) She hears a voice threatening her.
8. What does Professor McGonagall tell the students that makes them happy?
(a) The Heir of Slytherin has been caught.
(b) The petrified students will soon be fixed.
(c) Hagrid's spider has been killed.
(d) Dumbledore is coming back.
9. What does Lockhart do while trying to show Harry how to block an unfriendly spell?
(a) Produces a sneeze that tranforms a student into a cupcake
(b) Pauses to pose for a picture
(c) Drops his wand
(d) Trips over his own feet
10. What does Harry and Ron find in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom?
(a) The entrance to the secret chamber
(b) Ginny's lifeless body
(c) A lucky penny
(d) Snake skin
11. Who does Draco Malfoy say should apply for Dumbledore's position as school headmaster?
(a) Vernon Dursley
(b) Professor McGonagall
(c) Lucious Malfoy
(d) Professor Snape
12. What happens when Harry puts on the sorting hat and begs for help?
(a) He hears Dumbledore's voice.
(b) A spell magically comes into Harry's thoughts.
(c) A sword appears in the hat.
(d) A magic wand appears in the hat.
13. What is the password to enter the Slytherin Tower?
(c) Tom Marvalo Riddle
14. What happens when Gilderoy Lockhart tries to fix Harry's broken arm?
(a) He removes the bones.
(b) He changes it into an ice cream cone.
(c) He switches which arm is broken.
(d) He detaches the arm.
15. What does the phoenix, Fawkes, drop at Harry's feet in the Chamber of Secrets that amuses Tom Riddle?
(a) The invisibility cloak
(b) The sorting hat
(c) A book
(d) A mirror
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts to tell Harry and Ron something before they are interrupted by Percy Weasley?
2. What do George and Fred do to try and cheer up Ginny?
3. What does Hermione have under her pillow while she is in the hospital?
4. Who is the first one to find Ron and Harry wandering in the halls while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
5. Who are the two professors that are teaching the Dueling Club?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)