Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom Riddle refuse to use his father's last name?
(a) His father abandoned him.
(b) His father was a Muggle.
(c) He doesn't know who his father is.
(d) His father was friendly with Dumbledore.
2. Who does Draco Malfoy say should apply for Dumbledore's position as school headmaster?
(a) Professor McGonagall
(b) Vernon Dursley
(c) Lucious Malfoy
(d) Professor Snape
3. What is wrong when Harry and Ron ask a girl for directions to the Slytherin common room while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
(a) She is not in Slytherin.
(b) She realizes they are not Crabbe and Goyle.
(c) She gives them bad directions.
(d) She does not speak English.the
4. What would happen to Dobby if his master gave him a single article of clothing?
(a) He would have to give it to a magical fairy.
(b) He would be free to leave.
(c) He would have to wear it every day.
(d) He would have to wash it.
5. Who is the first one to find Ron and Harry wandering in the halls while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
(a) Professor Snape
(b) Aunt Petunia
(c) Percy Weasley
(d) Draco Malfoy
6. What does Dumbledore say the petrified student proves?
(a) There is no reason to worry.
(b) Someone in the school is trying to kill Muggle-born students.
(c) The Chamber of Secrets has been opened again.
(d) The Chamber of Secrets is real.
7. What does Hagrid say someone would need to follow to find answers?
(a) Yellow brick road
8. What does the phoenix do to the Basilisk?
(a) Defecates on him
(b) Distracts him while Harry strikes
(c) Plucks out his eyes
(d) Opesn wounds on his hide
9. What happens when Harry writes on the diary?
(a) Pictures begin to appear.
(b) Harry can hear the book talking to him.
(c) The words jump out of the book.
(d) Tom Riddle writes him back.
10. Why does Hermione say it's bad that Harry can talk to snakes?
(a) Because they are an evil animal
(b) Because it makes you look crazy
(c) Because Salazar Slytherin could talk to them
(d) Becuse Tom Riddle could talk to them
11. What does Dumbledore tell Harry about the Phoenix's tears?
(a) They give the gift of flight.
(b) They are like acid.
(c) They cause glimpses of the future.
(d) They are healing.
12. When Harry sees some spiders walking in a straight line where does he realize they are heading?
(a) The Forbidden Forest
(b) Quidditch field
(c) Moaning Myrtle's bathroom
(d) Hagrid's home
13. What does Hedwig bring Harry from the Dursleys?
(a) A new wand
14. What does the head spider, Aragog, tell Harry about the creature that comes from the Chamber of Secrets?
(a) Spiders fear it.
(b) It likes peanut butter.
(c) It is deadly.
(d) It is controlled by a student.
15. What name is on the diary Ron and Harry find on the bathroom floor?
(a) Dudley Dursley
(b) Salazar Slitherin
(c) T. M. Riddle
(d) Lord Voldemort
Short Answer Questions
1. When Harry leaves the hospital, where does he find Hermione and Ron?
2. What does Ginny say she caught Percy doing that he told her to keep secret?
3. What is Colin Creevey holding in his hands when he is found petrified?
4. What do Harry and Ron find Lockhart doing when they go to give him information about the Chamber of Secrets after Lockhart volunteered to enter the chamber to get Ginny back?
5. What article of clothing do Ron and Harry take from Crabbe and Goyle?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)