|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found on the floor near Hermione's petrified body?
(a) A mirror
(b) An autograph book
(c) A puddle of water
(d) A camera
2. How long does the book say they will have before they turn back?
(a) A month
(b) Twelve hours
(c) One day
(d) One hour
3. What is in the newspaper article that Draco's father sends him?
(a) Professor Dumbledore being fired
(b) Mr. Weasley being asked to resign because of the car incident
(c) Pure-blood wizard club
(d) Dobby the house elf is freed
4. What does Professor McGonagall tell the students that makes them happy?
(a) The petrified students will soon be fixed.
(b) The Heir of Slytherin has been caught.
(c) Dumbledore is coming back.
(d) Hagrid's spider has been killed.
5. Why does Hermione say it's bad that Harry can talk to snakes?
(a) Becuse Tom Riddle could talk to them
(b) Because it makes you look crazy
(c) Because Salazar Slytherin could talk to them
(d) Because they are an evil animal
6. What is Colin Creevey holding in his hands when he is found petrified?
(a) A looking glass
(b) His camera
(c) A glass of warm milk
(d) A pair of slippers
7. Who are the two professors that are teaching the Dueling Club?
(a) Binns and Lockhart
(b) Lockhart and McGonagall
(c) Snape and Lockhart
(d) Dumbledore and Snape
8. Who does Harry find in the secret chamber near Ginny's body?
(a) Draco Malfoy
(b) Professor Snape
(c) Dudley Dursley
(d) Tom Riddle
9. Why does Draco Malfoy not see the Golden Snitch when it was by his ear?
(a) He gets something in his eye.
(b) He is laughing at Harry.
(c) He is showing off for his father.
(d) He is posing for the girls.
10. Who enters the room before Harry leaves Dumbledore's office?
(a) Professor Lockhart and his magic trunk
(b) Lucious Malfoy and Dobby the House Elf
(c) Professor Snape and Dobby the house elf
(d) Petunia Dursley and Dudley
11. What happens when Harry writes on the diary?
(a) Harry can hear the book talking to him.
(b) Pictures begin to appear.
(c) Tom Riddle writes him back.
(d) The words jump out of the book.
12. Who does Tom Riddle tell Harry opened the chamber of secrets fifty years ago?
(a) Tom Riddle
(c) Professor Snape
(d) Professor Dumbledore
13. What saves Harry and Ron from the spiders?
(a) Lucious Malfoy
(b) Weasley's enchanted car
(d) Professor Snape
14. Dobby tells Harry that ________ sent the Bludger.
(a) Professor Snape
(c) Draco Malfoy
(d) Tom Riddle
15. What do Harry and Ron use to help them sneak out to visit Hagrid?
(a) Polyjuice potion
(b) Floo powder
(c) Jedi mind tricks
(d) Invisibility cloak
Short Answer Questions
1. When Harry leaves the hospital, where does he find Hermione and Ron?
2. Why is Moaning Myrtle crying?
3. What is it that Dumbledore says makes Harry and Lord Voldemort different?
4. What teacher does Hermione get to sign the paper giving her permission to go to the restricted section of the library?
5. What goes wrong when Hermione takes the Polyjuice Potion?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)