|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermione give Ron and Harry that is intended to keep Crabbe and Goyle away while they use the transformation potions?
(a) Apple cider with sleeping potion in them
(b) Tickets to a Quidditch game far away
(c) Chocolate cakes with sleeping potion in them
(d) Dentention slips for the night
2. What does Harry do when Draco Malfoy produces a snake in the duel?
(a) He casts a spell on it.
(b) He picks it up calmly.
(c) He dances with it.
(d) He speaks to it.
3. What does Harry have that provides a distraction in Snape's classroom?
(a) Lunar Moth
(b) Filibuster Firework
(c) Cornish Pixie
(d) Giant Spider
4. When Harry sees some spiders walking in a straight line where does he realize they are heading?
(a) Quidditch field
(b) Hagrid's home
(c) The Forbidden Forest
(d) Moaning Myrtle's bathroom
5. What chases Harry at the Quidditch game and knocks him off his broom?
(a) One of Slytherin's players
(b) A carpet salesman
(c) A golden snitch
(d) A Bludger
6. What does Lockhart do while trying to show Harry how to block an unfriendly spell?
(a) Drops his wand
(b) Produces a sneeze that tranforms a student into a cupcake
(c) Trips over his own feet
(d) Pauses to pose for a picture
7. What does Ginny say she caught Percy doing that he told her to keep secret?
(a) Looking at the teacher's books
(b) Playing wizards chess
(c) Kissing his girlfriend
(d) Taking early O.W.L. exams
8. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to look closely at for proof that he belongs in Gryffindor house?
(a) The sword from the sorting hat
(b) His wand
(c) The scar on his head
(d) The pheonix
9. Who does Professor McGonagall take Harry and Ron to see?
(a) A petrified Hermione
(b) A petrified Tom Riddle
(c) A petrified Hagrid
(d) A petrified Dumbledore
10. What does Hermione have under her pillow while she is in the hospital?
(a) A book about the secret chamber
(b) A fuzzy bunny from her favorite aunt
(c) A magic charm to protect her
(d) A get well card from Gilderoy Lockhart
11. What does Dumbledore say the petrified student proves?
(a) The Chamber of Secrets is real.
(b) There is no reason to worry.
(c) Someone in the school is trying to kill Muggle-born students.
(d) The Chamber of Secrets has been opened again.
12. Who has been taken into the Chamber of Secrets?
(b) Draco Malfoy
(c) Ron Weasley
(d) Ginny Weasley
13. Who are the two professors that are teaching the Dueling Club?
(a) Lockhart and McGonagall
(b) Snape and Lockhart
(c) Dumbledore and Snape
(d) Binns and Lockhart
14. What does Harry find has happened when he goes to his room?
(a) His school books have been taken
(b) There is an enchantment that has been put on his things
(c) A French maid
(d) Tom Riddle's diary is missing
15. What is wrong when Harry and Ron ask a girl for directions to the Slytherin common room while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
(a) She gives them bad directions.
(b) She does not speak English.the
(c) She realizes they are not Crabbe and Goyle.
(d) She is not in Slytherin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the book say they will have before they turn back?
2. What is Colin Creevey holding in his hands when he is found petrified?
3. What goes wrong when Hermione takes the Polyjuice Potion?
4. What does Professor McGonagall say into the megaphone when she steps out onto the Quidditch field?
5. What do Harry and Ron use to help them sneak out to visit Hagrid?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)