|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Harry up while he is in the hospital wing?
(a) Ron sneaking in with pizza
(b) A terrible dream
(d) His arm hurting
2. What does Harry have that provides a distraction in Snape's classroom?
(a) Cornish Pixie
(b) Filibuster Firework
(c) Lunar Moth
(d) Giant Spider
3. What chases Harry at the Quidditch game and knocks him off his broom?
(a) One of Slytherin's players
(b) A golden snitch
(c) A Bludger
(d) A carpet salesman
4. What does Hermione have under her pillow while she is in the hospital?
(a) A fuzzy bunny from her favorite aunt
(b) A get well card from Gilderoy Lockhart
(c) A book about the secret chamber
(d) A magic charm to protect her
5. What is in the newspaper article that Draco's father sends him?
(a) Pure-blood wizard club
(b) Dobby the house elf is freed
(c) Professor Dumbledore being fired
(d) Mr. Weasley being asked to resign because of the car incident
6. What teacher does Hermione get to sign the paper giving her permission to go to the restricted section of the library?
(a) Professor Snape
(b) Mr. Filch
(c) Gilderoy Lockhart
7. Who has been taken into the Chamber of Secrets?
(a) Ginny Weasley
(b) Ron Weasley
(c) Draco Malfoy
8. Where do Hermione, Ron and Harry go to read the Moste Potente Potions book?
(a) Quidditch training room
(b) Professor Snape's bedroom
(c) Moaning Myrtle's bathroom
(d) Back corner of the bathroom
9. Dobby tells Harry that ________ sent the Bludger.
(a) Draco Malfoy
(b) Professor Snape
(c) Tom Riddle
10. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to look closely at for proof that he belongs in Gryffindor house?
(a) The sword from the sorting hat
(b) His wand
(c) The pheonix
(d) The scar on his head
11. Why is Moaning Myrtle crying?
(a) Someone throws a book through her head.
(b) Someone comes in to laugh at her.
(c) She hears a voice threatening her.
(d) She lives in a toliet.
12. What does Lockhart do while trying to show Harry how to block an unfriendly spell?
(a) Trips over his own feet
(b) Pauses to pose for a picture
(c) Produces a sneeze that tranforms a student into a cupcake
(d) Drops his wand
13. What does Harry put into the diary before he gives it back to Lucius Malfoy?
(a) A sock
(b) A enchanted piece of paper
(c) A howler letter
(d) A shoe lace
14. Why does Hermione say it's bad that Harry can talk to snakes?
(a) Becuse Tom Riddle could talk to them
(b) Because they are an evil animal
(c) Because Salazar Slytherin could talk to them
(d) Because it makes you look crazy
15. What does Hermione wake Harry and Ron up early to tell them?
(a) That Draco Malfoy has left for vacation.
(b) Someone else has been petrified.
(c) The Polyjuice Potion is ready.
(d) That she has a new pair of shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tom Riddle tell Harry opened the chamber of secrets fifty years ago?
2. Who does Draco Malfoy say should apply for Dumbledore's position as school headmaster?
3. What happens when Goyle's potion hits Draco Malfoy in the face?
4. How does Harry destroy Tom Riddle's diary?
5. Who does Harry get teamed up with during the dueling exercises?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)