|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry decide might have been the victim of the creature from the Chamber of Secrets fifty years ago?
(a) Moaning Myrtle
(b) Tom Riddle
(c) Peeves the Poulterguist
(d) Nearly Headless Nick
2. What teacher does Hermione get to sign the paper giving her permission to go to the restricted section of the library?
(a) Gilderoy Lockhart
(b) Mr. Filch
(c) Professor Snape
3. What does Harry do when Draco Malfoy produces a snake in the duel?
(a) He casts a spell on it.
(b) He picks it up calmly.
(c) He speaks to it.
(d) He dances with it.
4. What happens when Lucius throws the diary at Dobby the House Elf?
(a) He gets the sock and is freed.
(b) He gets the enchanted piece of paper and his powers grow.
(c) He eats it.
(d) He enters the diary.
5. What does Dumbledore tell Harry about the Phoenix's tears?
(a) They are like acid.
(b) They cause glimpses of the future.
(c) They give the gift of flight.
(d) They are healing.
6. What is Colin Creevey holding in his hands when he is found petrified?
(a) A looking glass
(b) A glass of warm milk
(c) A pair of slippers
(d) His camera
7. Where do Hermione, Ron and Harry go to read the Moste Potente Potions book?
(a) Professor Snape's bedroom
(b) Back corner of the bathroom
(c) Moaning Myrtle's bathroom
(d) Quidditch training room
8. Why does Draco Malfoy not see the Golden Snitch when it was by his ear?
(a) He is posing for the girls.
(b) He is laughing at Harry.
(c) He gets something in his eye.
(d) He is showing off for his father.
9. Who does Harry find in the secret chamber near Ginny's body?
(a) Dudley Dursley
(b) Professor Snape
(c) Tom Riddle
(d) Draco Malfoy
10. Why does Hermione say it's bad that Harry can talk to snakes?
(a) Because Salazar Slytherin could talk to them
(b) Because they are an evil animal
(c) Becuse Tom Riddle could talk to them
(d) Because it makes you look crazy
11. What does Professor McGonagall say into the megaphone when she steps out onto the Quidditch field?
(a) The game has been canceled.
(b) That she has made a bet on the game.
(c) That the school is closing.
(d) Professor Dumbledore is sick.
12. Dobby tells Harry that ________ sent the Bludger.
(a) Tom Riddle
(b) Draco Malfoy
(c) Professor Snape
13. What happens to Dumbledore's pet bird while Harry is waiting on him?
(a) Flies out the window
(b) Lays an egg
(c) Tells Harry's future
(d) Bursts into flames
14. What does Ginny say she caught Percy doing that he told her to keep secret?
(a) Taking early O.W.L. exams
(b) Kissing his girlfriend
(c) Looking at the teacher's books
(d) Playing wizards chess
15. How does Harry destroy Tom Riddle's diary?
(a) Stabs it with the sword
(b) The pheonix eats it
(c) He burns it
(d) Punctures it with a Basilisk tooth
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts to tell Harry and Ron something before they are interrupted by Percy Weasley?
2. What saves Harry and Ron from the spiders?
3. Who does Professor McGonagall take Harry and Ron to see?
4. Who is the first one to find Ron and Harry wandering in the halls while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
5. When Harry sees some spiders walking in a straight line where does he realize they are heading?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)