|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny almost leave at the house that they have to go back and get?
(a) Her Gym Shoes
(b) Her Diary
(c) Her Wand
(d) Her School Books
2. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) The door to take coats
(c) The living room with their drinks.
(d) Outside so they will know where to park
3. What does Harry yell to Uncle Vernon and the others as he and the Weasleys drive away?
(a) See you next summer.
(b) Don't worry I'll be fine.
(c) Thanks for the good time.
(d) See ya later, suckers.
4. What does Ron tell Harry the definition of a Squib is?
(a) Wizarding parents but who have no powers themselves
(b) Wizarding grandparents that have been forgotten
(c) Wizarding parents that refused to let them learn magic
(d) Magical powers that cannot be released
5. What does the mirror in the kitchen at the Weasley house tell Harry to do?
(a) Do a dance
(b) Wash his face
(c) Comb his hair
(d) Tuck in his shirt
6. What does Ron get during breakfast from his mother?
(a) A lashing package
(b) A Howler letter
(c) An ugly shirt
(d) A list of things to do as punishment for taking the car
7. Who does Harry see in the shop where he is accidentally transported?
(a) Tom Riddle
(b) Mr. Weasley
(c) Draco Malfoy
8. What does Harry do with Dobby when Uncle Vernon comes into the room to tell Harry to be quiet?
(a) Puts him in the closet
(b) Puts a magic spell on him
(c) Throws him out the window
(d) Throws him under the bed
9. The story in the issue of the Evening Prophet that Professor Snape shows Harry and Ron is about ________________________.
(a) Dobby the house elf marries big foot
(b) Ron and Harry flying the magic car
(c) Ron and Harry running into the wall at the train station
(d) Harry using magic at the Dursley house
10. What does Filch say that Harry knows that he is?
(a) A filthy man
(b) A Squib
(c) A mud-blood
(d) A muggle
11. Who does Harry and Hermione take Ron to see when he curses himself?
(c) Gilderoy Lockhart
(d) Draco Malfoy
12. Whose office is Harry brought to for tracking mud into the castle?
(a) Aunt Petunia
(b) Professor Sprout
(c) Argus Filch
(d) Professor Snape
13. Why does Gilderoy Lockhart think that Harry flew the car to Hogwarts?
(b) Because of a fear of trains
(c) Girls he wanted to impress
(d) Thrill seekers
14. What important item does Harry almost forget until it makes noise?
(a) An enchanted spell book
(c) His gameboy
(d) His phone
15. What club has refused to admit Nearly Headless Nick?
(a) Hat Haters united
(b) The Headless Hunt
(c) The Dead Mans writting club
(d) Executioner's Block Club
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Fred and George get to Harry's magic items that have been locked up in the cupboard?
2. What does Hermione tell Ron she has been very busy with over the summer?
3. Where is Ron's father that he does not know the boys took the car?
4. Why is Hagrid not allowed to use magic?
5. What do Fred and George tell Harry about a House Elf's power?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)