|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Hermione drawn on her schedule next to Gilderoy Lockhart's lessons?
(d) Lockharts smiling face
2. Who tags along with Harry to Quidditch practice even though Harry tries to get him/her not to do it?
(a) Colin Creevey
(d) George and Fred
3. What does Mr. Weasley install on the car in case they want to fly it?
(a) A painting on the underside of the car to look like a cloud.
(b) Extra Seatbelts
(c) Invisibility Booster
4. What comes into the house that terrifies the Masons?
(a) A rabid wolf
(b) An owl
(c) A dog
(d) A cat
5. Hermione does not want to talk to ____________ at Nick's Deathday party.
(a) The Bloody Baron
(c) Moaning Myrtle
(d) Nearly Headless Nick
6. What important item does Harry almost forget until it makes noise?
(a) His gameboy
(b) An enchanted spell book
(d) His phone
7. What does Ron get during breakfast from his mother?
(a) A list of things to do as punishment for taking the car
(b) A lashing package
(c) A Howler letter
(d) An ugly shirt
8. What do Fred and George tell Harry about a House Elf's power?
(a) Very powerful but hard to control
(b) It leaves an awful stink.
(c) They draw from their masters for their powers.
(d) Very powerful but they have to have permission to use it
9. What attacks the car after it has crashed?
(a) The tree into which it crashed
(b) Several angry owls
(c) A flock of birds
(d) A giant spider
10. While the car is beginning to fall to earth, Ron lets go of the wheel to get ____________ out of his back pocket.
(a) His magic wand
(b) A magic jelly bean
(c) His cell phone
(d) His flying dust
11. At what has Gilderoy Lockhart claimed he is better than Professor Sprout?
(a) Doing the Two-Step
(b) Weeding the magical plants
(c) Growing fairy clover
(d) Doctoring the Whomping Willow
12. Where does Myrtle live?
(a) The woods
(b) The girls' toilet
(c) An empty teachers room
(d) The discotech
13. What comes out of Ron's mouth after his curse towards Draco Malfoy misfires?
(b) Singing frogs
(c) Rotten fruit
14. Why is Hagrid not allowed to use magic?
(a) He cannot control his power.
(b) He was involved in an accident involving students.
(c) He was cursed by a dragon wizard.
(d) He was expelled from Hogwarts in his third year.
15. Who does Harry think of first when they are naming people that might play a trick on Harry?
(a) Severus Snape
(b) Neville Longbottom
(c) Draco Malfoy
(d) Tom Riddle
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dobby tell Harry he must not do?
2. Who freezes the pixies with a charm?
3. Who does Harry see in the shop where he is accidentally transported?
4. What do Ron, Hermione, and Harry find when they go back to the Hall where Mrs. Norris had been petrified?
5. How long does Dobby say he must serve his wizarding family?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)