|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nearly Headless Nick ask Harry to do as a favor?
(a) See if he can find a spell to remove the last part of his head
(b) Show up at his Deathday party
(c) Find him a date
(d) Speak with the leaders of the Headless Hunt
2. Who freezes the pixies with a charm?
(a) Professor Snape
3. What does Dobby say he will have to do later as punishment to himself for coming to see Harry?
(a) Slap himself with a whip
(b) Shut his ears in the oven door
(c) Eat candy till he pukes
(d) Drop something heavy on his foot
4. Where is Ron's father that he does not know the boys took the car?
(a) Hunting gnomes
(b) At a magical conference
(c) Sleeping in a boat.
5. What do the boys say about a family that would be able to own a House Elf?
(a) It would be lazy.
(b) It would be rich.
(c) It would be evil.
(d) It would be unkind.
6. What does the mirror in the kitchen at the Weasley house tell Harry to do?
(a) Wash his face
(b) Comb his hair
(c) Do a dance
(d) Tuck in his shirt
7. What does Harry have to do for his detention punishment?
(a) Polish the silver with Mr. Filch
(b) Help Hagrid with his pumkins
(c) Help Professor Sprout with the Mandrakes
(d) Sign fan mail for Gilderoy Lockhart
8. What does Professor McGonagall tell the boys they should have done instead of drive the car?
(a) Send an owl
(b) Take a cab
(c) Done a magic gypsy dance
(d) Sat and waited on someone
9. While the car is beginning to fall to earth, Ron lets go of the wheel to get ____________ out of his back pocket.
(a) His magic wand
(b) His cell phone
(c) A magic jelly bean
(d) His flying dust
10. What does Harry see in the bushes that catches his attention?
(a) A Fairy
(b) A Wolf
(c) A Singing Frog
(d) Two Eyes
11. Who sent the letter that Errol has?
(a) Ministry of Magic
12. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
(a) The door to take coats
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) The living room with their drinks.
(d) Outside so they will know where to park
13. What is wrong with Harry's owl?
(a) It ate a sickly cat.
(b) It is hungry.
(c) It hates Dudley.
(d) It wants out of its cage.
14. What allows Ron to be level with Harry's window?
(a) A flying car
(b) A ladder
(c) A magic carpet
(d) A dragon
15. What does Dudley say to Harry that makes him the most upset?
(a) That he does not have any friends.
(b) That his owl is going to be cooked for dinner.
(c) That magic is stupid and Harry is too.
(d) That his mother and father were losers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes out of Ron's mouth after his curse towards Draco Malfoy misfires?
2. Who is the new Seeker on the Slytherin team?
3. Who poses for the picture with Harry for Colin Creevey?
4. What does the voice NOT say that Harry hears when he is signing photos for Gilderoy Lockhart?
5. Who does Ron think knows about the Chamber of Secrets?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)