|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lives in their attic according to Ron?
(a) A psycho
(b) A leprechaun
(c) A ghoul
(d) A fairy
2. What is Harry given to eat before the Masons arrive?
(a) A peanut butter and jelly sandwich
(b) Moldy bread and a glass of water
(d) Two pieces of bread and a lump of cheese
3. How do Harry and Ron get to Hogwarts?
(a) A taxi cab
(b) In the magical flying car.
(c) A giant bird
4. Who calls Myrtle over to Hermione?
(a) Peeves the Poltergeist
(b) Nearly Headless Nick
(c) The Bloody Baron
(d) The Fat Friar
5. Why does the Slytherin team get special permission from Professor Snape to practice?
(a) To have an equal advantage when they play
(b) Because they have flying exams later
(c) Because Professor Snape does not like the Gryffindor team
(d) To train their new Seeker
6. What does Filch say that Harry knows that he is?
(a) A muggle
(b) A filthy man
(c) A Squib
(d) A mud-blood
7. Why does Dobby tell Harry he has come to talk to him?
(a) To spit on him
(b) To warn him
(c) To talk to him
(d) To yell at him
8. What does Dobby tell Harry he must not do?
(a) Leave the Dursley house.
(b) Stop his magic learning.
(c) Go back to Hogwarts
(d) Stand on one foot with his finger in his ear.
9. What does Uncle Vernon say the Masons know about Harry?
(a) Very little
(b) More than Vernon wanted to tell
(c) Absolutely nothing
(d) Everything magic
10. What does Ron say, to tease Harry, that Ginny Weasley and Colin Creevey might start?
(b) A musical group called "Tribute to Harry Potter"
(c) Harry Potter fan club
(d) Harry Potter theme song
11. Whose office is Harry brought to for tracking mud into the castle?
(a) Professor Snape
(b) Argus Filch
(c) Aunt Petunia
(d) Professor Sprout
12. What does Harry ask Dobby that causes Dobby to cry?
(a) To explain why he is there
(b) To leave quietly
(c) To give him some money.
(d) To sit down
13. What important item does Harry almost forget until it makes noise?
(a) An enchanted spell book
(c) His gameboy
(d) His phone
14. What was turned into a spider that causes Ron to have a fear of them?
(a) His bike
(b) His birthday cake
(c) His teddy bear
(d) His underwear
15. What do Fred and George tell Harry about a House Elf's power?
(a) It leaves an awful stink.
(b) They draw from their masters for their powers.
(c) Very powerful but they have to have permission to use it
(d) Very powerful but hard to control
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the new Seeker on the Slytherin team?
2. Why does Hermione want to get the Moste Potente Potions book?
3. Who does Harry see in the shop where he is accidentally transported?
4. Why does Harry tell Fred and George to look out for the bottom stair step?
5. Once out of the strange shop, who does Harry find that helps him to Diagon Alley?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)