|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of elf is Dobby?
(a) House Elf
(b) The Best Elf
(c) Shoe Elf
(d) Cupboard Elf
2. Why does Aunt Petunia put Harry to work with the threat of no food until he is done?
(a) He yelled at Dudley.
(b) He was flying his broom in the house.
(c) He pretended to cast a spell on Dudley.
(d) He ate a piece of pie early.
3. What comes out of Ron's mouth after his curse towards Draco Malfoy misfires?
(a) Singing frogs
(d) Rotten fruit
4. Who does Ron think knows about the Chamber of Secrets?
(c) Professor Snape
(d) Draco Malfoy
5. To what do Fred and George feed a Filibuster firework?
(d) A teacher
6. What does Ginny almost leave at the house that they have to go back and get?
(a) Her School Books
(b) Her Diary
(c) Her Wand
(d) Her Gym Shoes
7. What does Harry see in the bushes that catches his attention?
(a) A Wolf
(b) A Fairy
(c) Two Eyes
(d) A Singing Frog
8. At what has Gilderoy Lockhart claimed he is better than Professor Sprout?
(a) Doing the Two-Step
(b) Doctoring the Whomping Willow
(c) Weeding the magical plants
(d) Growing fairy clover
9. What does Harry ask Dobby that causes Dobby to cry?
(a) To leave quietly
(b) To give him some money.
(c) To sit down
(d) To explain why he is there
10. The story in the issue of the Evening Prophet that Professor Snape shows Harry and Ron is about ________________________.
(a) Ron and Harry running into the wall at the train station
(b) Dobby the house elf marries big foot
(c) Ron and Harry flying the magic car
(d) Harry using magic at the Dursley house
11. Once out of the strange shop, who does Harry find that helps him to Diagon Alley?
(c) Severas Snape
(d) Mr. Weasley
12. What important item does Harry almost forget until it makes noise?
(a) His gameboy
(c) An enchanted spell book
(d) His phone
13. Who is visiting Hagrid when Harry and Hermione get Ron to his house?
(a) Mr. Weasley
(b) Professor McGonagle
(d) Gilderoy Lockhart
14. How many letters has Harry received from his friends over the holidays?
(a) A Few
(d) Too many to count
15. Who freezes the pixies with a charm?
(b) Professor Snape
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Filch say that Harry knows that he is?
2. What do Fred and George tell Harry about a House Elf's power?
3. What allows Ron to be level with Harry's window?
4. Who arrives and tells Ron and Harry the password to enter Gryffindor Tower?
5. What does the letter Ron receives from his mother do after it is done screaming at him?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)