|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Draco Malfoy call Hermione?
(a) Magic hack
(b) Snot licker
(c) Ron's girlfriend
(d) Mud Blood
2. What does Harry break when he travels by Floo powder?
(a) His nose
(b) His feelings
(c) His wand
(d) His glasses
3. Whose office is Harry brought to for tracking mud into the castle?
(a) Professor Snape
(b) Aunt Petunia
(c) Argus Filch
(d) Professor Sprout
4. What allows Ron to be level with Harry's window?
(a) A flying car
(b) A dragon
(c) A ladder
(d) A magic carpet
5. What does Ron's brother Charlie do?
(a) Studies the yeti in Asia
(b) Disects sea monsters in Chin
(c) Sleeps a lot
(d) Studies dragons in Romania
6. What do Fred and George tell Harry about a House Elf's power?
(a) It leaves an awful stink.
(b) They draw from their masters for their powers.
(c) Very powerful but they have to have permission to use it
(d) Very powerful but hard to control
7. What happens to Ron's wand in the crash?
(a) It breaks into two pieces
(b) It gets lost
(c) It starts to glow
(d) It turns into a snake
8. What was turned into a spider that causes Ron to have a fear of them?
(a) His underwear
(b) His birthday cake
(c) His teddy bear
(d) His bike
9. What does Mr. Weasley install on the car in case they want to fly it?
(a) Extra Seatbelts
(b) A painting on the underside of the car to look like a cloud.
(d) Invisibility Booster
10. What important item does Harry almost forget until it makes noise?
(a) An enchanted spell book
(b) His phone
(c) His gameboy
11. Who does the sign tell to "beware?"
(a) Enemies of pure bloods
(b) Enemies of Lord Voldemort
(c) Enemies of the Heir
(d) Enemies of rythm
12. What is Gilderoy Lockhart doing at the bookshop?
(a) Advertising his new book
(b) Signing books
(c) Teaching classes
(d) Giving interviews
13. What does Ginny almost leave at the house that they have to go back and get?
(a) Her Gym Shoes
(b) Her Diary
(c) Her Wand
(d) Her School Books
14. Which two schools were said to have had a serious argument about which students to be let into Hogwarts?
(a) Ravenclaw and Slytherin
(b) Slytherin and Gryffindor
(c) Gryffindor and Hufflepuff
(d) Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw
15. What does Harry ask Dobby that causes Dobby to cry?
(a) To sit down
(b) To explain why he is there
(c) To leave quietly
(d) To give him some money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Filch say that Harry knows that he is?
2. Who arrives and tells Ron and Harry the password to enter Gryffindor Tower?
3. Why does Gilderoy Lockhart think that Harry flew the car to Hogwarts?
4. What does Harry find wrong with his bed when he gets to his room?
5. What does Hermione tell Ron she has been very busy with over the summer?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)