Short Answer Key
1. What does Uncle Vernon do with Harry's items from Hogwarts when Harry gets home for the holidays?
Locks them away under the stairs in the cupboard
2. What does Uncle Vernon's company make?
3. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
The door to take coats
4. Where is Harry told to be when the Masons arrive?
In his room pretending he does not exist
5. What does Uncle Vernon say the Masons know about Harry?
6. How many letters has Harry received from his friends over the holidays?
7. What does Harry see in the bushes that catches his attention?
8. Why does Aunt Petunia put Harry to work with the threat of no food until he is done?
He pretended to cast a spell on Dudley.
9. What is wrong...
This section contains 2,766 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)