|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives and tells Ron and Harry the password to enter Gryffindor Tower?
(a) Lee Jordan
(b) Neville Longbottom
(c) Professor Snape
2. Why does the Slytherin team get special permission from Professor Snape to practice?
(a) To train their new Seeker
(b) Because Professor Snape does not like the Gryffindor team
(c) Because they have flying exams later
(d) To have an equal advantage when they play
3. Who has been taken into the Chamber of Secrets?
(a) Ginny Weasley
(c) Draco Malfoy
(d) Ron Weasley
4. What does Mr. Weasley install on the car in case they want to fly it?
(a) A painting on the underside of the car to look like a cloud.
(b) Invisibility Booster
(c) Extra Seatbelts
5. What club has refused to admit Nearly Headless Nick?
(a) Hat Haters united
(b) The Dead Mans writting club
(c) Executioner's Block Club
(d) The Headless Hunt
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry see in the bushes that catches his attention?
2. What happens when Harry puts on the sorting hat and begs for help?
3. What do Fred and George tell Harry about a House Elf's power?
4. What is the password to enter the Slytherin Tower?
5. What does Dobby say he will have to do later as punishment to himself for coming to see Harry?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)