|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up outside Harry's window after Harry has been locked in his room?
(a) Ron Weasley
2. What does the phoenix, Fawkes, drop at Harry's feet in the Chamber of Secrets that amuses Tom Riddle?
(a) A mirror
(b) A book
(c) The sorting hat
(d) The invisibility cloak
3. Who starts to tell Harry and Ron something before they are interrupted by Percy Weasley?
(a) Professor Snape
(b) Jordan Lee
(c) Neville Longbottom
(d) Ginny Weasley
4. What does the phoenix do to the Basilisk?
(a) Distracts him while Harry strikes
(b) Plucks out his eyes
(c) Opesn wounds on his hide
(d) Defecates on him
5. What does Ron tell Harry the definition of a Squib is?
(a) Wizarding parents that refused to let them learn magic
(b) Magical powers that cannot be released
(c) Wizarding parents but who have no powers themselves
(d) Wizarding grandparents that have been forgotten
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oliver Wood wake Harry up at daybreak on Saturday?
2. Who does Harry find in the secret chamber near Ginny's body?
3. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
4. What is Gilderoy Lockhart doing at the bookshop?
5. Why does Draco Malfoy not see the Golden Snitch when it was by his ear?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)