|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Harry get out of trouble with Argus Filch?
(a) Nearly Headless Nick
(b) Uncle Vernon
(c) Ron and Hermione
2. What does the phoenix do to the Basilisk?
(a) Defecates on him
(b) Plucks out his eyes
(c) Opesn wounds on his hide
(d) Distracts him while Harry strikes
3. Whose fault does Ron originally think it might be when Harry does not answer any letters?
(c) Uncle Vernon
4. What does Dobby do that gets Harry in trouble with his Uncle Vernon?
(a) Puts live bugs on the dinner dishes
(b) Puts a magic spell on the stove
(c) Drops Aunt Petunia's pudding dessert
(d) Sets the house of fire
5. What goes wrong when Hermione takes the Polyjuice Potion?
(a) She turns halfway into a cat.
(b) It does not affect her.
(c) She turns into Professor Snape.
(d) She grows six extra arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter say that is delivered after Dobby drops the pudding?
2. What happens when Harry puts on the sorting hat and begs for help?
3. Who else is in the car with Ron?
4. Why does Hermione want to get the Moste Potente Potions book?
5. Why does Oliver Wood wake Harry up at daybreak on Saturday?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)