|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hermione say it's bad that Harry can talk to snakes?
(a) Because it makes you look crazy
(b) Because they are an evil animal
(c) Becuse Tom Riddle could talk to them
(d) Because Salazar Slytherin could talk to them
2. What happens to Ron's wand in the crash?
(a) It breaks into two pieces
(b) It gets lost
(c) It starts to glow
(d) It turns into a snake
3. What does Harry see in the bushes that catches his attention?
(a) A Fairy
(b) A Singing Frog
(c) Two Eyes
(d) A Wolf
4. Who does Hermione ask to tell them about the Chamber of Secrets?
(a) Professor Binns
(c) Professor McGonnagle
(d) Professor Snape
5. Who does Professor Binns say built the secret chamber in the school according to legend?
(a) Helga Hufflepuff
(c) Salazar Slytherin
(d) Rowena Ravenclaw
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry tell Fred and George to look out for the bottom stair step?
2. What do Fred and George tell Harry about a House Elf's power?
3. What does Ron's brother Charlie do?
4. What does the phoenix, Fawkes, drop at Harry's feet in the Chamber of Secrets that amuses Tom Riddle?
5. What do Harry and Ron find when they open the diary?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)