|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aunt Petunia put Harry to work with the threat of no food until he is done?
(a) He yelled at Dudley.
(b) He ate a piece of pie early.
(c) He pretended to cast a spell on Dudley.
(d) He was flying his broom in the house.
2. Who is the new Seeker on the Slytherin team?
(b) Draco Malfoy
(c) Marcus Flint
3. Who arrives and tells Ron and Harry the password to enter Gryffindor Tower?
(a) Lee Jordan
(c) Neville Longbottom
(d) Professor Snape
4. What does Harry yell to Uncle Vernon and the others as he and the Weasleys drive away?
(a) Thanks for the good time.
(b) See you next summer.
(c) Don't worry I'll be fine.
(d) See ya later, suckers.
5. What happens when Ron and Harry try to get to Platform Nine and Three-Quarters?
(a) They get on the wrong train.
(b) They end up in a different city.
(c) They crash into the wall.
(d) They dissapear into another dimension.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important item does Harry almost forget until it makes noise?
2. What is Gilderoy Lockhart doing at the bookshop?
3. While the car is beginning to fall to earth, Ron lets go of the wheel to get ____________ out of his back pocket.
4. What happens that causes Harry to mispronounce Diagon Alley?
5. Once out of the strange shop, who does Harry find that helps him to Diagon Alley?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)