|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two professors that are teaching the Dueling Club?
(a) Lockhart and McGonagall
(b) Binns and Lockhart
(c) Snape and Lockhart
(d) Dumbledore and Snape
2. What does Professor Snape suggest Harry should be restricted from until he tells the truth about the cat?
(b) Spell casting
(c) Quidditch matches
(d) Afternoon activities
3. Who helps Harry get out of trouble with Argus Filch?
(b) Uncle Vernon
(c) Ron and Hermione
(d) Nearly Headless Nick
4. To what do Fred and George feed a Filibuster firework?
(c) A teacher
5. Why is Hagrid not allowed to use magic?
(a) He cannot control his power.
(b) He was cursed by a dragon wizard.
(c) He was involved in an accident involving students.
(d) He was expelled from Hogwarts in his third year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who poses for the picture with Harry for Colin Creevey?
2. What do the boys say about a family that would be able to own a House Elf?
3. What does Dobby do that gets Harry in trouble with his Uncle Vernon?
4. Who sent the letter that Errol has?
5. What does Dobby tell Harry he must not do?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)