|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the newspaper article that Draco's father sends him?
(a) Dobby the house elf is freed
(b) Pure-blood wizard club
(c) Professor Dumbledore being fired
(d) Mr. Weasley being asked to resign because of the car incident
2. Who freezes the pixies with a charm?
(d) Professor Snape
3. Hermione does not want to talk to ____________ at Nick's Deathday party.
(b) The Bloody Baron
(c) Nearly Headless Nick
(d) Moaning Myrtle
4. Why does Colin Creevey say that he wants to take Harry's picture?
(a) So he can have something to laugh at
(b) For the school year book
(c) For Quidditch posters
(d) To prove that he has met Harry
5. What happens when Gilderoy Lockhart tries to fix Harry's broken arm?
(a) He changes it into an ice cream cone.
(b) He removes the bones.
(c) He detaches the arm.
(d) He switches which arm is broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What club has refused to admit Nearly Headless Nick?
2. What does Hermione give Ron and Harry that is intended to keep Crabbe and Goyle away while they use the transformation potions?
3. What does Dobby tell Harry he must not do?
4. What does Hagrid say someone would need to follow to find answers?
5. What does the letter say that is delivered after Dobby drops the pudding?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)