|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry have to do for his detention punishment?
(a) Sign fan mail for Gilderoy Lockhart
(b) Polish the silver with Mr. Filch
(c) Help Hagrid with his pumkins
(d) Help Professor Sprout with the Mandrakes
2. Why does Aunt Petunia put Harry to work with the threat of no food until he is done?
(a) He pretended to cast a spell on Dudley.
(b) He was flying his broom in the house.
(c) He yelled at Dudley.
(d) He ate a piece of pie early.
3. What is Gilderoy Lockhart doing at the bookshop?
(a) Advertising his new book
(b) Signing books
(c) Teaching classes
(d) Giving interviews
4. What do Ron, Hermione, and Harry find when they go back to the Hall where Mrs. Norris had been petrified?
5. To what do Fred and George feed a Filibuster firework?
(a) A teacher
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hedwig bring Harry from the Dursleys?
2. What is Harry given to eat before the Masons arrive?
3. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
4. What happens when Ron and Harry try to get to Platform Nine and Three-Quarters?
5. Who is the first one to find Ron and Harry wandering in the halls while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)