|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes out of Ron's mouth after his curse towards Draco Malfoy misfires?
(a) Singing frogs
(b) Rotten fruit
2. What happens that causes Harry to mispronounce Diagon Alley?
(a) He gets nervous and stutters.
(b) He sneezes from the powder.
(c) He remembers his socks do not match.
(d) He coughs after geting hot ash in his mouth.
3. Who does Professor Binns say will be able to open the chamber according to the legend?
(a) Anyone magical
(b) The one that knows the passwords
(c) A student of Slytherin
(d) The one true heir
4. Who does Harry and Hermione take Ron to see when he curses himself?
(a) Draco Malfoy
(d) Gilderoy Lockhart
5. Who arrives and tells Ron and Harry the password to enter Gryffindor Tower?
(a) Lee Jordan
(c) Professor Snape
(d) Neville Longbottom
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first one to find Ron and Harry wandering in the halls while they are in the form of Crabbe and Goyle?
2. How do they travel to Diagon Alley to get school supplies?
3. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
4. Why does Dobby tell Harry he has come to talk to him?
5. What does Ron tell Harry the definition of a Squib is?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)