|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aunt Petunia put Harry to work with the threat of no food until he is done?
(a) He pretended to cast a spell on Dudley.
(b) He ate a piece of pie early.
(c) He was flying his broom in the house.
(d) He yelled at Dudley.
2. What is the first thing the car begins to do that worries Harry and Ron?
(a) Makes a whining noise
(b) Shudders and shakes
(c) Turns upside down
(d) Falls to the ground
3. Whose books do they get for school?
(a) Gilderoy Lockhart
(b) Sigmund Freud
(c) Tom Riddle
4. What kind of elf is Dobby?
(a) Shoe Elf
(b) House Elf
(c) The Best Elf
(d) Cupboard Elf
5. Why is Hagrid not allowed to use magic?
(a) He cannot control his power.
(b) He was involved in an accident involving students.
(c) He was expelled from Hogwarts in his third year.
(d) He was cursed by a dragon wizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Vernon say the Masons know about Harry?
2. Who does Harry and Hermione take Ron to see when he curses himself?
3. The story in the issue of the Evening Prophet that Professor Snape shows Harry and Ron is about ________________________.
4. What does Harry see in the bushes that catches his attention?
5. How many letters has Harry received from his friends over the holidays?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)