|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Ron and Harry try to get to Platform Nine and Three-Quarters?
(a) They crash into the wall.
(b) They get on the wrong train.
(c) They dissapear into another dimension.
(d) They end up in a different city.
2. What does Ron say, to tease Harry, that Ginny Weasley and Colin Creevey might start?
(a) A musical group called "Tribute to Harry Potter"
(b) Harry Potter theme song
(d) Harry Potter fan club
3. How do Fred and George get to Harry's magic items that have been locked up in the cupboard?
(a) Threaten Mr. Dursley
(b) Knock the door down
(c) Pick the lock
(d) Magic spell
4. Why does the Slytherin team get special permission from Professor Snape to practice?
(a) Because Professor Snape does not like the Gryffindor team
(b) Because they have flying exams later
(c) To have an equal advantage when they play
(d) To train their new Seeker
5. Who is standing behind Ron and Harry while they look in the window at the Hogwarts sorting ceremonies?
(a) Professor Dumbledore
(c) Professor Snape
(d) Mr. Dursley
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry tell Fred and George to look out for the bottom stair step?
2. What is Harry given to eat before the Masons arrive?
3. Why does Colin Creevey say that he wants to take Harry's picture?
4. Who does Harry think of first when they are naming people that might play a trick on Harry?
5. Why does Aunt Petunia put Harry to work with the threat of no food until he is done?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)