|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Vernon say the Masons know about Harry?
(a) Everything magic
(b) Absolutely nothing
(c) Very little
(d) More than Vernon wanted to tell
2. Why is the Mandrake considered dangerous?
(a) Anyone who looks at it long enough becomes entranced.
(b) Its bite will cause death in moments.
(c) It smells bad enough to cause convulsions.
(d) Its cry is fatal to anyone who hears it.
3. What happens that causes Harry to mispronounce Diagon Alley?
(a) He gets nervous and stutters.
(b) He remembers his socks do not match.
(c) He sneezes from the powder.
(d) He coughs after geting hot ash in his mouth.
4. What does Ron get during breakfast from his mother?
(a) A Howler letter
(b) A list of things to do as punishment for taking the car
(c) An ugly shirt
(d) A lashing package
5. What do the boys say about a family that would be able to own a House Elf?
(a) It would be evil.
(b) It would be unkind.
(c) It would be rich.
(d) It would be lazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dudley say to Harry that makes him the most upset?
2. Whose fault does Ron originally think it might be when Harry does not answer any letters?
3. What does Dobby tell Harry he must not do?
4. Who sent the letter that Errol has?
5. How many letters has Harry received from his friends over the holidays?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)