|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose fault does Ron originally think it might be when Harry does not answer any letters?
(a) Uncle Vernon
2. What has Hermione drawn on her schedule next to Gilderoy Lockhart's lessons?
(c) Lockharts smiling face
3. What is the first thing the car begins to do that worries Harry and Ron?
(a) Falls to the ground
(b) Makes a whining noise
(c) Turns upside down
(d) Shudders and shakes
4. What does Ron get during breakfast from his mother?
(a) A lashing package
(b) An ugly shirt
(c) A list of things to do as punishment for taking the car
(d) A Howler letter
5. Why is the Mandrake considered dangerous?
(a) Its bite will cause death in moments.
(b) It smells bad enough to cause convulsions.
(c) Anyone who looks at it long enough becomes entranced.
(d) Its cry is fatal to anyone who hears it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ron's brother Charlie do?
2. What lives in their attic according to Ron?
3. What does the voice NOT say that Harry hears when he is signing photos for Gilderoy Lockhart?
4. What does Uncle Vernon's company make?
5. What does Dobby say he will have to do later as punishment to himself for coming to see Harry?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)