|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry tell Fred and George to look out for the bottom stair step?
(a) It is slippery.
(b) It is broken.
(c) It creaks.
(d) It has a trip wire.
2. Why does Aunt Petunia put Harry to work with the threat of no food until he is done?
(a) He yelled at Dudley.
(b) He pretended to cast a spell on Dudley.
(c) He was flying his broom in the house.
(d) He ate a piece of pie early.
3. What does Dobby do that gets Harry in trouble with his Uncle Vernon?
(a) Puts live bugs on the dinner dishes
(b) Sets the house of fire
(c) Puts a magic spell on the stove
(d) Drops Aunt Petunia's pudding dessert
4. What does Harry have to do for his detention punishment?
(a) Help Hagrid with his pumkins
(b) Polish the silver with Mr. Filch
(c) Sign fan mail for Gilderoy Lockhart
(d) Help Professor Sprout with the Mandrakes
5. Why does Colin Creevey say that he wants to take Harry's picture?
(a) For Quidditch posters
(b) So he can have something to laugh at
(c) For the school year book
(d) To prove that he has met Harry
Short Answer Questions
1. How do they travel to Diagon Alley to get school supplies?
2. Who is the new Seeker on the Slytherin team?
3. Why does the Slytherin team get special permission from Professor Snape to practice?
4. What is wrong with Harry's owl?
5. What does Harry do with Dobby when Uncle Vernon comes into the room to tell Harry to be quiet?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)