|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lives in their attic according to Ron?
(a) A psycho
(b) A leprechaun
(c) A ghoul
(d) A fairy
2. Why does Dobby tell Harry he has come to talk to him?
(a) To yell at him
(b) To warn him
(c) To talk to him
(d) To spit on him
3. What does Harry see in the bushes that catches his attention?
(a) A Fairy
(b) A Singing Frog
(c) Two Eyes
(d) A Wolf
4. What does Uncle Vernon do with Harry's items from Hogwarts when Harry gets home for the holidays?
(a) Burns them
(b) Locks them away under the stairs in the cupboard
(c) Throws them away
(d) Puts them in a chest in the attic
5. What does Dobby say he will have to do later as punishment to himself for coming to see Harry?
(a) Eat candy till he pukes
(b) Slap himself with a whip
(c) Drop something heavy on his foot
(d) Shut his ears in the oven door
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ron's father that he does not know the boys took the car?
2. What does Dobby do that gets Harry in trouble with his Uncle Vernon?
3. Who is standing behind Ron and Harry while they look in the window at the Hogwarts sorting ceremonies?
4. Once out of the strange shop, who does Harry find that helps him to Diagon Alley?
5. Why does Colin Creevey say that he wants to take Harry's picture?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)