|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hagrid not allowed to use magic?
(a) He was expelled from Hogwarts in his third year.
(b) He cannot control his power.
(c) He was involved in an accident involving students.
(d) He was cursed by a dragon wizard.
2. What happens when Ron and Harry try to get to Platform Nine and Three-Quarters?
(a) They end up in a different city.
(b) They crash into the wall.
(c) They get on the wrong train.
(d) They dissapear into another dimension.
3. How long does Dobby say he must serve his wizarding family?
(a) Two hundred years
(b) Two years
(d) Until he decides to quit
4. What does Uncle Vernon do with Harry's items from Hogwarts when Harry gets home for the holidays?
(a) Throws them away
(b) Puts them in a chest in the attic
(c) Burns them
(d) Locks them away under the stairs in the cupboard
5. Where is Ron's father that he does not know the boys took the car?
(a) Hunting gnomes
(b) Sleeping in a boat.
(c) At a magical conference
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Weasley install on the car in case they want to fly it?
2. What attacks the car after it has crashed?
3. Who is standing behind Ron and Harry while they look in the window at the Hogwarts sorting ceremonies?
4. What do Fred and George tell Harry about a House Elf's power?
5. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)