|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter say that is delivered after Dobby drops the pudding?
(a) That since magic came from his house, Harry is expelled from school.
(b) That he must return to school at once.
(c) The house elf has been stolen.
(d) The pudding commision is going to sue him.
2. What important item does Harry almost forget until it makes noise?
(b) His gameboy
(c) His phone
(d) An enchanted spell book
3. How many letters has Harry received from his friends over the holidays?
(b) Too many to count
(d) A Few
4. What is Gilderoy Lockhart doing at the bookshop?
(a) Teaching classes
(b) Advertising his new book
(c) Giving interviews
(d) Signing books
5. What does Harry break when he travels by Floo powder?
(a) His feelings
(b) His wand
(c) His nose
(d) His glasses
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry tell Fred and George to look out for the bottom stair step?
2. What lives in their attic according to Ron?
3. What do the boys say about a family that would be able to own a House Elf?
4. What is the first thing the car begins to do that worries Harry and Ron?
5. Why does Dobby tell Harry he has come to talk to him?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)