|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Professor McGonagall tell the boys they should have done instead of drive the car?
(a) Take a cab
(b) Sat and waited on someone
(c) Send an owl
(d) Done a magic gypsy dance
2. What does Harry find wrong with his bed when he gets to his room?
(a) His owl tipped his cage onto it.
(b) The bed is broken.
(c) It hasn't been made.
(d) Someone is sitting on it.
3. What allows Ron to be level with Harry's window?
(a) A flying car
(b) A dragon
(c) A magic carpet
(d) A ladder
4. How long does Dobby say he must serve his wizarding family?
(a) Two hundred years
(b) Two years
(d) Until he decides to quit
5. Why does Harry tell Fred and George to look out for the bottom stair step?
(a) It is broken.
(b) It creaks.
(c) It has a trip wire.
(d) It is slippery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry see in the shop where he is accidentally transported?
2. Who shows up outside Harry's window after Harry has been locked in his room?
3. What is wrong with Harry's owl?
4. What does Mr. Weasley install on the car in case they want to fly it?
5. How do they travel to Diagon Alley to get school supplies?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)