|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry given to eat before the Masons arrive?
(a) A peanut butter and jelly sandwich
(b) Two pieces of bread and a lump of cheese
(c) Moldy bread and a glass of water
2. How long does Dobby say he must serve his wizarding family?
(a) Two hundred years
(b) Two years
(c) Until he decides to quit
3. Where is Harry told to be when the Masons arrive?
(a) At the neighbors house
(b) In his room pretending he does not exist
(c) In the backyard mowing
(d) In the attic sleeping
4. What does Hermione tell Ron she has been very busy with over the summer?
(a) Perfecting spells
(b) Helping her mother
(c) School work
(d) Summer job
5. Why does Aunt Petunia put Harry to work with the threat of no food until he is done?
(a) He was flying his broom in the house.
(b) He yelled at Dudley.
(c) He ate a piece of pie early.
(d) He pretended to cast a spell on Dudley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry ask Dobby that causes Dobby to cry?
2. Who does Harry see in the shop where he is accidentally transported?
3. What does Harry break when he travels by Floo powder?
4. What does Harry do with Dobby when Uncle Vernon comes into the room to tell Harry to be quiet?
5. Once out of the strange shop, who does Harry find that helps him to Diagon Alley?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)