|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dobby tell Harry he must not do?
(a) Go back to Hogwarts
(b) Leave the Dursley house.
(c) Stop his magic learning.
(d) Stand on one foot with his finger in his ear.
2. Whose fault does Ron originally think it might be when Harry does not answer any letters?
(d) Uncle Vernon
3. What does Professor McGonagall tell the boys they should have done instead of drive the car?
(a) Done a magic gypsy dance
(b) Send an owl
(c) Take a cab
(d) Sat and waited on someone
4. How many letters has Harry received from his friends over the holidays?
(a) A Few
(d) Too many to count
5. Who shows up outside Harry's window after Harry has been locked in his room?
(a) Ron Weasley
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mirror in the kitchen at the Weasley house tell Harry to do?
2. What does Uncle Vernon say the Masons know about Harry?
3. How long does Dobby say he must serve his wizarding family?
4. What does Mr. Weasley install on the car in case they want to fly it?
5. Once out of the strange shop, who does Harry find that helps him to Diagon Alley?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)