|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allows Ron to be level with Harry's window?
(a) A ladder
(b) A magic carpet
(c) A dragon
(d) A flying car
2. What does Harry break when he travels by Floo powder?
(a) His wand
(b) His glasses
(c) His nose
(d) His feelings
3. Who else is in the car with Ron?
(a) Ron's mother
(c) George and Fred
4. Why does Aunt Petunia put Harry to work with the threat of no food until he is done?
(a) He pretended to cast a spell on Dudley.
(b) He yelled at Dudley.
(c) He ate a piece of pie early.
(d) He was flying his broom in the house.
5. What does the letter say that is delivered after Dobby drops the pudding?
(a) The house elf has been stolen.
(b) That he must return to school at once.
(c) The pudding commision is going to sue him.
(d) That since magic came from his house, Harry is expelled from school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
2. What important item does Harry almost forget until it makes noise?
3. Who sent the letter that Errol has?
4. What happens that causes Harry to mispronounce Diagon Alley?
5. Who is standing behind Ron and Harry while they look in the window at the Hogwarts sorting ceremonies?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)