|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys say about a family that would be able to own a House Elf?
(a) It would be rich.
(b) It would be evil.
(c) It would be lazy.
(d) It would be unkind.
2. What does Uncle Vernon's company make?
(b) Writing Utensils
3. What does Harry yell to Uncle Vernon and the others as he and the Weasleys drive away?
(a) Thanks for the good time.
(b) Don't worry I'll be fine.
(c) See ya later, suckers.
(d) See you next summer.
4. What allows Ron to be level with Harry's window?
(a) A magic carpet
(b) A flying car
(c) A dragon
(d) A ladder
5. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
(a) The living room with their drinks.
(b) Outside so they will know where to park
(c) The door to take coats
(d) In the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dobby tell Harry he has come to talk to him?
2. What comes into the house that terrifies the Masons?
3. Who else is in the car with Ron?
4. What does Harry do with Dobby when Uncle Vernon comes into the room to tell Harry to be quiet?
5. Who shows up outside Harry's window after Harry has been locked in his room?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)