|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
(a) The living room with their drinks.
(b) Outside so they will know where to park
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) The door to take coats
2. How do Fred and George get to Harry's magic items that have been locked up in the cupboard?
(a) Pick the lock
(b) Magic spell
(c) Knock the door down
(d) Threaten Mr. Dursley
3. What do Fred and George tell Harry about a House Elf's power?
(a) Very powerful but hard to control
(b) Very powerful but they have to have permission to use it
(c) They draw from their masters for their powers.
(d) It leaves an awful stink.
4. How long does Dobby say he must serve his wizarding family?
(b) Two years
(c) Two hundred years
(d) Until he decides to quit
5. Where is Harry told to be when the Masons arrive?
(a) At the neighbors house
(b) In the backyard mowing
(c) In his room pretending he does not exist
(d) In the attic sleeping
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dobby tell Harry he has come to talk to him?
2. What is Harry given to eat before the Masons arrive?
3. What does the letter say that is delivered after Dobby drops the pudding?
4. Why does Harry tell Fred and George to look out for the bottom stair step?
5. Where is Ron's father that he does not know the boys took the car?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)