|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry tell Fred and George to look out for the bottom stair step?
(a) It has a trip wire.
(b) It is broken.
(c) It is slippery.
(d) It creaks.
2. Who else is in the car with Ron?
(c) Ron's mother
(d) George and Fred
3. Who does Harry think of first when they are naming people that might play a trick on Harry?
(a) Draco Malfoy
(b) Neville Longbottom
(c) Severus Snape
(d) Tom Riddle
4. Why does Dobby tell Harry he has come to talk to him?
(a) To warn him
(b) To spit on him
(c) To yell at him
(d) To talk to him
5. What does Harry yell to Uncle Vernon and the others as he and the Weasleys drive away?
(a) See you next summer.
(b) See ya later, suckers.
(c) Thanks for the good time.
(d) Don't worry I'll be fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up outside Harry's window after Harry has been locked in his room?
2. What does the letter say that is delivered after Dobby drops the pudding?
3. Whose fault does Ron originally think it might be when Harry does not answer any letters?
4. What does Dobby say he will have to do later as punishment to himself for coming to see Harry?
5. What do the boys say about a family that would be able to own a House Elf?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)