|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Harry's owl?
(a) It hates Dudley.
(b) It ate a sickly cat.
(c) It is hungry.
(d) It wants out of its cage.
2. What does Harry find wrong with his bed when he gets to his room?
(a) The bed is broken.
(b) Someone is sitting on it.
(c) His owl tipped his cage onto it.
(d) It hasn't been made.
3. What allows Ron to be level with Harry's window?
(a) A dragon
(b) A magic carpet
(c) A ladder
(d) A flying car
4. What does Harry do with Dobby when Uncle Vernon comes into the room to tell Harry to be quiet?
(a) Throws him out the window
(b) Puts a magic spell on him
(c) Throws him under the bed
(d) Puts him in the closet
5. What does Dobby do that gets Harry in trouble with his Uncle Vernon?
(a) Puts live bugs on the dinner dishes
(b) Sets the house of fire
(c) Drops Aunt Petunia's pudding dessert
(d) Puts a magic spell on the stove
Short Answer Questions
1. How many letters has Harry received from his friends over the holidays?
2. What lives in their attic according to Ron?
3. What do the boys say about a family that would be able to own a House Elf?
4. What does Dobby pull out of his clothing that belongs to Harry?
5. What important item does Harry almost forget until it makes noise?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)