|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry given to eat before the Masons arrive?
(a) Two pieces of bread and a lump of cheese
(b) A peanut butter and jelly sandwich
(c) Moldy bread and a glass of water
2. Who does Harry think of first when they are naming people that might play a trick on Harry?
(a) Draco Malfoy
(b) Severus Snape
(c) Neville Longbottom
(d) Tom Riddle
3. How do Fred and George get to Harry's magic items that have been locked up in the cupboard?
(a) Threaten Mr. Dursley
(b) Knock the door down
(c) Magic spell
(d) Pick the lock
4. Who shows up outside Harry's window after Harry has been locked in his room?
(c) Ron Weasley
5. What does Dobby do that gets Harry in trouble with his Uncle Vernon?
(a) Drops Aunt Petunia's pudding dessert
(b) Puts a magic spell on the stove
(c) Puts live bugs on the dinner dishes
(d) Sets the house of fire
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Harry told to be when the Masons arrive?
2. What does Harry do with Dobby when Uncle Vernon comes into the room to tell Harry to be quiet?
3. Why does Dobby tell Harry he has come to talk to him?
4. What does Uncle Vernon do with Harry's items from Hogwarts when Harry gets home for the holidays?
5. Where is Ron's father that he does not know the boys took the car?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)