|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dobby do that gets Harry in trouble with his Uncle Vernon?
(a) Sets the house of fire
(b) Puts live bugs on the dinner dishes
(c) Puts a magic spell on the stove
(d) Drops Aunt Petunia's pudding dessert
2. Whose fault does Ron originally think it might be when Harry does not answer any letters?
(c) Uncle Vernon
3. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
(a) The living room with their drinks.
(b) Outside so they will know where to park
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) The door to take coats
4. How many letters has Harry received from his friends over the holidays?
(b) A Few
(d) Too many to count
5. Where is Harry told to be when the Masons arrive?
(a) In his room pretending he does not exist
(b) In the attic sleeping
(c) At the neighbors house
(d) In the backyard mowing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry ask Dobby that causes Dobby to cry?
2. What does Dudley say to Harry that makes him the most upset?
3. What does Dobby tell Harry he must not do?
4. Why does Harry tell Fred and George to look out for the bottom stair step?
5. What comes into the house that terrifies the Masons?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)