|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Dobby say he must serve his wizarding family?
(a) Until he decides to quit
(c) Two years
(d) Two hundred years
2. What is wrong with Harry's owl?
(a) It ate a sickly cat.
(b) It hates Dudley.
(c) It wants out of its cage.
(d) It is hungry.
3. What does Dobby pull out of his clothing that belongs to Harry?
(b) Pictures of his parents
(c) His favorite dance videos
(d) Letters from his friends
4. What is Harry given to eat before the Masons arrive?
(a) A peanut butter and jelly sandwich
(b) Moldy bread and a glass of water
(d) Two pieces of bread and a lump of cheese
5. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) Outside so they will know where to park
(c) The living room with their drinks.
(d) The door to take coats
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Harry told to be when the Masons arrive?
2. What does Harry find wrong with his bed when he gets to his room?
3. How do Fred and George get to Harry's magic items that have been locked up in the cupboard?
4. What kind of elf is Dobby?
5. Why does Dobby tell Harry he has come to talk to him?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)