|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Vernon do with Harry's items from Hogwarts when Harry gets home for the holidays?
(a) Locks them away under the stairs in the cupboard
(b) Puts them in a chest in the attic
(c) Throws them away
(d) Burns them
2. Who does Harry think of first when they are naming people that might play a trick on Harry?
(a) Neville Longbottom
(b) Severus Snape
(c) Tom Riddle
(d) Draco Malfoy
3. What do Fred and George tell Harry about a House Elf's power?
(a) It leaves an awful stink.
(b) Very powerful but they have to have permission to use it
(c) Very powerful but hard to control
(d) They draw from their masters for their powers.
4. What does Harry yell to Uncle Vernon and the others as he and the Weasleys drive away?
(a) See ya later, suckers.
(b) Don't worry I'll be fine.
(c) Thanks for the good time.
(d) See you next summer.
5. Why does Dobby tell Harry he has come to talk to him?
(a) To spit on him
(b) To yell at him
(c) To warn him
(d) To talk to him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Vernon's company make?
2. How many letters has Harry received from his friends over the holidays?
3. What does Harry see in the bushes that catches his attention?
4. What allows Ron to be level with Harry's window?
5. What do the boys say about a family that would be able to own a House Elf?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)