|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Harry's owl?
(a) It is hungry.
(b) It ate a sickly cat.
(c) It wants out of its cage.
(d) It hates Dudley.
2. What do Fred and George tell Harry about a House Elf's power?
(a) Very powerful but hard to control
(b) Very powerful but they have to have permission to use it
(c) They draw from their masters for their powers.
(d) It leaves an awful stink.
3. Why does Dobby tell Harry he has come to talk to him?
(a) To warn him
(b) To yell at him
(c) To talk to him
(d) To spit on him
4. What important item does Harry almost forget until it makes noise?
(a) An enchanted spell book
(c) His gameboy
(d) His phone
5. Where is Harry told to be when the Masons arrive?
(a) In the attic sleeping
(b) At the neighbors house
(c) In his room pretending he does not exist
(d) In the backyard mowing
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose fault does Ron originally think it might be when Harry does not answer any letters?
2. What does Dobby say he will have to do later as punishment to himself for coming to see Harry?
3. What lives in their attic according to Ron?
4. What do the boys say about a family that would be able to own a House Elf?
5. Who does Harry think of first when they are naming people that might play a trick on Harry?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)