|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry find wrong with his bed when he gets to his room?
(a) His owl tipped his cage onto it.
(b) Someone is sitting on it.
(c) It hasn't been made.
(d) The bed is broken.
2. What do Fred and George tell Harry about a House Elf's power?
(a) Very powerful but they have to have permission to use it
(b) Very powerful but hard to control
(c) They draw from their masters for their powers.
(d) It leaves an awful stink.
3. What lives in their attic according to Ron?
(a) A leprechaun
(b) A fairy
(c) A ghoul
(d) A psycho
4. What kind of elf is Dobby?
(a) Cupboard Elf
(b) Shoe Elf
(c) The Best Elf
(d) House Elf
5. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
(a) The living room with their drinks.
(b) Outside so they will know where to park
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) The door to take coats
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose fault does Ron originally think it might be when Harry does not answer any letters?
2. What does Harry see in the bushes that catches his attention?
3. What does Harry ask Dobby that causes Dobby to cry?
4. What does Uncle Vernon's company make?
5. What does Dobby pull out of his clothing that belongs to Harry?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)