|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry given to eat before the Masons arrive?
(a) Moldy bread and a glass of water
(b) Two pieces of bread and a lump of cheese
(d) A peanut butter and jelly sandwich
2. What lives in their attic according to Ron?
(a) A psycho
(b) A ghoul
(c) A leprechaun
(d) A fairy
3. What does Uncle Vernon say the Masons know about Harry?
(a) Absolutely nothing
(b) More than Vernon wanted to tell
(c) Everything magic
(d) Very little
4. What does Harry yell to Uncle Vernon and the others as he and the Weasleys drive away?
(a) See ya later, suckers.
(b) Thanks for the good time.
(c) See you next summer.
(d) Don't worry I'll be fine.
5. Who shows up outside Harry's window after Harry has been locked in his room?
(a) Ron Weasley
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry see in the bushes that catches his attention?
2. What does Dobby say he will have to do later as punishment to himself for coming to see Harry?
3. Why does Aunt Petunia put Harry to work with the threat of no food until he is done?
4. Who does Harry think of first when they are naming people that might play a trick on Harry?
5. Who else is in the car with Ron?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)