|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry do with Dobby when Uncle Vernon comes into the room to tell Harry to be quiet?
(a) Throws him out the window
(b) Puts a magic spell on him
(c) Throws him under the bed
(d) Puts him in the closet
2. What does Uncle Vernon do with Harry's items from Hogwarts when Harry gets home for the holidays?
(a) Locks them away under the stairs in the cupboard
(b) Throws them away
(c) Puts them in a chest in the attic
(d) Burns them
3. What does Dobby tell Harry he must not do?
(a) Go back to Hogwarts
(b) Stand on one foot with his finger in his ear.
(c) Leave the Dursley house.
(d) Stop his magic learning.
4. Why does Harry tell Fred and George to look out for the bottom stair step?
(a) It is slippery.
(b) It creaks.
(c) It has a trip wire.
(d) It is broken.
5. What does Dobby say he will have to do later as punishment to himself for coming to see Harry?
(a) Shut his ears in the oven door
(b) Drop something heavy on his foot
(c) Eat candy till he pukes
(d) Slap himself with a whip
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose fault does Ron originally think it might be when Harry does not answer any letters?
2. Where is Ron's father that he does not know the boys took the car?
3. What does the letter say that is delivered after Dobby drops the pudding?
4. What does Uncle Vernon say the Masons know about Harry?
5. Who else is in the car with Ron?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)