|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) Outside so they will know where to park
(c) The living room with their drinks.
(d) The door to take coats
2. What is Harry given to eat before the Masons arrive?
(a) A peanut butter and jelly sandwich
(b) Moldy bread and a glass of water
(d) Two pieces of bread and a lump of cheese
3. Where is Harry told to be when the Masons arrive?
(a) In the attic sleeping
(b) At the neighbors house
(c) In the backyard mowing
(d) In his room pretending he does not exist
4. Who shows up outside Harry's window after Harry has been locked in his room?
(b) Ron Weasley
5. What does Dobby say he will have to do later as punishment to himself for coming to see Harry?
(a) Shut his ears in the oven door
(b) Drop something heavy on his foot
(c) Eat candy till he pukes
(d) Slap himself with a whip
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dobby tell Harry he must not do?
2. What does Dobby pull out of his clothing that belongs to Harry?
3. What allows Ron to be level with Harry's window?
4. What does Harry do with Dobby when Uncle Vernon comes into the room to tell Harry to be quiet?
5. What does the letter say that is delivered after Dobby drops the pudding?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)