|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Harry told to be when the Masons arrive?
(a) At the neighbors house
(b) In the backyard mowing
(c) In his room pretending he does not exist
(d) In the attic sleeping
2. How long does Dobby say he must serve his wizarding family?
(b) Two years
(c) Two hundred years
(d) Until he decides to quit
3. Why does Dobby tell Harry he has come to talk to him?
(a) To yell at him
(b) To talk to him
(c) To warn him
(d) To spit on him
4. What does Dobby do that gets Harry in trouble with his Uncle Vernon?
(a) Sets the house of fire
(b) Puts a magic spell on the stove
(c) Puts live bugs on the dinner dishes
(d) Drops Aunt Petunia's pudding dessert
5. What do Fred and George tell Harry about a House Elf's power?
(a) Very powerful but hard to control
(b) They draw from their masters for their powers.
(c) It leaves an awful stink.
(d) Very powerful but they have to have permission to use it
Short Answer Questions
1. What lives in their attic according to Ron?
2. What allows Ron to be level with Harry's window?
3. What does Harry see in the bushes that catches his attention?
4. What does Dobby pull out of his clothing that belongs to Harry?
5. Who shows up outside Harry's window after Harry has been locked in his room?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)