|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Fred and George tell Harry about a House Elf's power?
(a) They draw from their masters for their powers.
(b) It leaves an awful stink.
(c) Very powerful but they have to have permission to use it
(d) Very powerful but hard to control
2. What kind of elf is Dobby?
(a) Cupboard Elf
(b) House Elf
(c) The Best Elf
(d) Shoe Elf
3. What do the boys say about a family that would be able to own a House Elf?
(a) It would be evil.
(b) It would be lazy.
(c) It would be rich.
(d) It would be unkind.
4. What does Uncle Vernon do with Harry's items from Hogwarts when Harry gets home for the holidays?
(a) Locks them away under the stairs in the cupboard
(b) Throws them away
(c) Burns them
(d) Puts them in a chest in the attic
5. Why does Aunt Petunia put Harry to work with the threat of no food until he is done?
(a) He pretended to cast a spell on Dudley.
(b) He was flying his broom in the house.
(c) He ate a piece of pie early.
(d) He yelled at Dudley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ron's father that he does not know the boys took the car?
2. What allows Ron to be level with Harry's window?
3. Whose fault does Ron originally think it might be when Harry does not answer any letters?
4. What does Harry do with Dobby when Uncle Vernon comes into the room to tell Harry to be quiet?
5. Who does Harry think of first when they are naming people that might play a trick on Harry?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)