|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dobby do that gets Harry in trouble with his Uncle Vernon?
(a) Puts live bugs on the dinner dishes
(b) Puts a magic spell on the stove
(c) Drops Aunt Petunia's pudding dessert
(d) Sets the house of fire
2. What does Harry do with Dobby when Uncle Vernon comes into the room to tell Harry to be quiet?
(a) Puts him in the closet
(b) Puts a magic spell on him
(c) Throws him out the window
(d) Throws him under the bed
3. How many letters has Harry received from his friends over the holidays?
(c) A Few
(d) Too many to count
4. What does Dudley say to Harry that makes him the most upset?
(a) That his mother and father were losers.
(b) That his owl is going to be cooked for dinner.
(c) That magic is stupid and Harry is too.
(d) That he does not have any friends.
5. What does Harry see in the bushes that catches his attention?
(a) Two Eyes
(b) A Fairy
(c) A Wolf
(d) A Singing Frog
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry ask Dobby that causes Dobby to cry?
2. What does Uncle Vernon do with Harry's items from Hogwarts when Harry gets home for the holidays?
3. What is wrong with Harry's owl?
4. What important item does Harry almost forget until it makes noise?
5. What does Uncle Vernon say the Masons know about Harry?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)