Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they travel to Diagon Alley to get school supplies?
(a) Floo Powder
(c) Magic Car
(d) Giant Sloths
2. Why does Aunt Petunia put Harry to work with the threat of no food until he is done?
(a) He pretended to cast a spell on Dudley.
(b) He yelled at Dudley.
(c) He ate a piece of pie early.
(d) He was flying his broom in the house.
3. What is Harry given to eat before the Masons arrive?
(a) Two pieces of bread and a lump of cheese
(c) A peanut butter and jelly sandwich
(d) Moldy bread and a glass of water
4. Who arrives and tells Ron and Harry the password to enter Gryffindor Tower?
(a) Lee Jordan
(b) Neville Longbottom
(d) Professor Snape
5. What does Dobby tell Harry he must not do?
(a) Go back to Hogwarts
(b) Stand on one foot with his finger in his ear.
(c) Stop his magic learning.
(d) Leave the Dursley house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Harry and Ron get to Hogwarts?
2. How do Fred and George get to Harry's magic items that have been locked up in the cupboard?
3. Why does Harry tell Fred and George to look out for the bottom stair step?
4. What does Hermione tell Ron she has been very busy with over the summer?
5. What lives in their attic according to Ron?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)