|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry given to eat before the Masons arrive?
(a) Moldy bread and a glass of water
(b) A peanut butter and jelly sandwich
(d) Two pieces of bread and a lump of cheese
2. What goes wrong when Hermione takes the Polyjuice Potion?
(a) She grows six extra arms.
(b) She turns halfway into a cat.
(c) It does not affect her.
(d) She turns into Professor Snape.
3. Who does Harry get teamed up with during the dueling exercises?
(c) Draco Malfoy
4. Who does Professor Binns say will be able to open the chamber according to the legend?
(a) The one that knows the passwords
(b) The one true heir
(c) A student of Slytherin
(d) Anyone magical
5. Why does Hermione say it's bad that Harry can talk to snakes?
(a) Because Salazar Slytherin could talk to them
(b) Because it makes you look crazy
(c) Because they are an evil animal
(d) Becuse Tom Riddle could talk to them
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry and Hermione take Ron to see when he curses himself?
2. What does Ron get during breakfast from his mother?
3. Who does the sign tell to "beware?"
4. What happens when Gilderoy Lockhart tries to fix Harry's broken arm?
5. What does Ron's brother Charlie do?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)