|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dobby tell Harry he gets five times a day at home?
(c) Death Threats
(d) His mouth washed out with soap
2. What does Dobby tell Harry he must not do?
(a) Leave the Dursley house.
(b) Stop his magic learning.
(c) Stand on one foot with his finger in his ear.
(d) Go back to Hogwarts
3. Why does the Slytherin team get special permission from Professor Snape to practice?
(a) To train their new Seeker
(b) Because Professor Snape does not like the Gryffindor team
(c) Because they have flying exams later
(d) To have an equal advantage when they play
4. What does Ron's brother Charlie do?
(a) Studies the yeti in Asia
(b) Sleeps a lot
(c) Disects sea monsters in Chin
(d) Studies dragons in Romania
5. What does Dumbledore say the petrified student proves?
(a) There is no reason to worry.
(b) The Chamber of Secrets has been opened again.
(c) Someone in the school is trying to kill Muggle-born students.
(d) The Chamber of Secrets is real.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Harry and Ron get to Hogwarts?
2. Who is standing behind Ron and Harry while they look in the window at the Hogwarts sorting ceremonies?
3. The story in the issue of the Evening Prophet that Professor Snape shows Harry and Ron is about ________________________.
4. Why does Oliver Wood wake Harry up at daybreak on Saturday?
5. What is Harry given to eat before the Masons arrive?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)