|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermione tell Ron she has been very busy with over the summer?
(a) Helping her mother
(b) Perfecting spells
(c) School work
(d) Summer job
2. What does the letter say that is delivered after Dobby drops the pudding?
(a) The house elf has been stolen.
(b) That he must return to school at once.
(c) That since magic came from his house, Harry is expelled from school.
(d) The pudding commision is going to sue him.
3. Whose fault does Ron originally think it might be when Harry does not answer any letters?
(b) Uncle Vernon
4. What does Harry ask Dobby that causes Dobby to cry?
(a) To leave quietly
(b) To sit down
(c) To give him some money.
(d) To explain why he is there
5. What does Uncle Vernon do with Harry's items from Hogwarts when Harry gets home for the holidays?
(a) Burns them
(b) Throws them away
(c) Locks them away under the stairs in the cupboard
(d) Puts them in a chest in the attic
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry find wrong with his bed when he gets to his room?
2. What does Harry break when he travels by Floo powder?
3. Who sent the letter that Errol has?
4. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
5. What does Dudley say to Harry that makes him the most upset?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)