|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What important item does Harry almost forget until it makes noise?
(b) An enchanted spell book
(c) His phone
(d) His gameboy
2. Who does Harry think of first when they are naming people that might play a trick on Harry?
(a) Severus Snape
(b) Neville Longbottom
(c) Tom Riddle
(d) Draco Malfoy
3. What do Fred and George tell Harry about a House Elf's power?
(a) Very powerful but hard to control
(b) Very powerful but they have to have permission to use it
(c) It leaves an awful stink.
(d) They draw from their masters for their powers.
4. Whose fault does Ron originally think it might be when Harry does not answer any letters?
(c) Uncle Vernon
5. What does Harry break when he travels by Floo powder?
(a) His nose
(b) His feelings
(c) His glasses
(d) His wand
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Harry's owl?
2. What does Professor McGonagall tell the boys they should have done instead of drive the car?
3. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
4. What does Ron's brother Charlie do?
5. What does Uncle Vernon say the Masons know about Harry?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)