|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter say that is delivered after Dobby drops the pudding?
(a) The house elf has been stolen.
(b) That he must return to school at once.
(c) That since magic came from his house, Harry is expelled from school.
(d) The pudding commision is going to sue him.
2. What allows Ron to be level with Harry's window?
(a) A flying car
(b) A dragon
(c) A ladder
(d) A magic carpet
3. How do Fred and George get to Harry's magic items that have been locked up in the cupboard?
(a) Magic spell
(b) Pick the lock
(c) Knock the door down
(d) Threaten Mr. Dursley
4. What attacks the car after it has crashed?
(a) A flock of birds
(b) The tree into which it crashed
(c) A giant spider
(d) Several angry owls
5. How many letters has Harry received from his friends over the holidays?
(a) Too many to count
(b) A Few
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hagrid say he is looking for in Knockturn Alley?
2. What does Dobby say he will have to do later as punishment to himself for coming to see Harry?
3. Who is standing behind Ron and Harry while they look in the window at the Hogwarts sorting ceremonies?
4. What is Gilderoy Lockhart doing at the bookshop?
5. What does Harry break when he travels by Floo powder?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)