|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dobby tell Harry he has come to talk to him?
(a) To warn him
(b) To talk to him
(c) To spit on him
(d) To yell at him
2. What important item does Harry almost forget until it makes noise?
(b) An enchanted spell book
(c) His phone
(d) His gameboy
3. Once out of the strange shop, who does Harry find that helps him to Diagon Alley?
(b) Severas Snape
(d) Mr. Weasley
4. What does Harry do with Dobby when Uncle Vernon comes into the room to tell Harry to be quiet?
(a) Puts a magic spell on him
(b) Throws him under the bed
(c) Throws him out the window
(d) Puts him in the closet
5. What does Hermione tell Ron she has been very busy with over the summer?
(a) Perfecting spells
(b) School work
(c) Helping her mother
(d) Summer job
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose fault does Ron originally think it might be when Harry does not answer any letters?
2. Who else is in the car with Ron?
3. The story in the issue of the Evening Prophet that Professor Snape shows Harry and Ron is about ________________________.
4. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
5. Who sent the letter that Errol has?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)