|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys say about a family that would be able to own a House Elf?
(a) It would be rich.
(b) It would be unkind.
(c) It would be evil.
(d) It would be lazy.
2. Who arrives and tells Ron and Harry the password to enter Gryffindor Tower?
(a) Lee Jordan
(b) Neville Longbottom
(c) Professor Snape
3. What does Uncle Vernon say the Masons know about Harry?
(a) Absolutely nothing
(b) More than Vernon wanted to tell
(c) Everything magic
(d) Very little
4. What lives in their attic according to Ron?
(a) A leprechaun
(b) A ghoul
(c) A psycho
(d) A fairy
5. Once out of the strange shop, who does Harry find that helps him to Diagon Alley?
(a) Severas Snape
(d) Mr. Weasley
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing the car begins to do that worries Harry and Ron?
2. What does the mirror in the kitchen at the Weasley house tell Harry to do?
3. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
4. What is Harry given to eat before the Masons arrive?
5. Whose books do they get for school?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)