|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allows Ron to be level with Harry's window?
(a) A flying car
(b) A dragon
(c) A magic carpet
(d) A ladder
2. What happens that causes Harry to mispronounce Diagon Alley?
(a) He gets nervous and stutters.
(b) He sneezes from the powder.
(c) He remembers his socks do not match.
(d) He coughs after geting hot ash in his mouth.
3. What is Harry given to eat before the Masons arrive?
(b) A peanut butter and jelly sandwich
(c) Two pieces of bread and a lump of cheese
(d) Moldy bread and a glass of water
4. The story in the issue of the Evening Prophet that Professor Snape shows Harry and Ron is about ________________________.
(a) Dobby the house elf marries big foot
(b) Ron and Harry flying the magic car
(c) Ron and Harry running into the wall at the train station
(d) Harry using magic at the Dursley house
5. Once out of the strange shop, who does Harry find that helps him to Diagon Alley?
(b) Mr. Weasley
(d) Severas Snape
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys say about a family that would be able to own a House Elf?
2. What does Harry yell to Uncle Vernon and the others as he and the Weasleys drive away?
3. Who else is in the car with Ron?
4. Where is Harry told to be when the Masons arrive?
5. What does the letter say that is delivered after Dobby drops the pudding?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)