|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gilderoy Lockhart doing at the bookshop?
(a) Teaching classes
(b) Advertising his new book
(c) Signing books
(d) Giving interviews
2. What happens when Gilderoy Lockhart tries to fix Harry's broken arm?
(a) He switches which arm is broken.
(b) He detaches the arm.
(c) He removes the bones.
(d) He changes it into an ice cream cone.
3. How long does Dobby say he must serve his wizarding family?
(a) Until he decides to quit
(b) Two hundred years
(d) Two years
4. Dobby tells Harry that ________ sent the Bludger.
(a) Tom Riddle
(c) Professor Snape
(d) Draco Malfoy
5. Hermione does not want to talk to ____________ at Nick's Deathday party.
(b) The Bloody Baron
(c) Moaning Myrtle
(d) Nearly Headless Nick
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dobby say he will have to do later as punishment to himself for coming to see Harry?
2. What does Harry do with Dobby when Uncle Vernon comes into the room to tell Harry to be quiet?
3. What does the mirror in the kitchen at the Weasley house tell Harry to do?
4. What happens that causes Harry to mispronounce Diagon Alley?
5. What teacher does Hermione get to sign the paper giving her permission to go to the restricted section of the library?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)