|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What club has refused to admit Nearly Headless Nick?
(a) The Headless Hunt
(b) Executioner's Block Club
(c) Hat Haters united
(d) The Dead Mans writting club
2. What happens when Gilderoy Lockhart tries to fix Harry's broken arm?
(a) He removes the bones.
(b) He switches which arm is broken.
(c) He detaches the arm.
(d) He changes it into an ice cream cone.
3. Where does Myrtle live?
(a) An empty teachers room
(b) The woods
(c) The discotech
(d) The girls' toilet
4. Why is the Mandrake considered dangerous?
(a) It smells bad enough to cause convulsions.
(b) Anyone who looks at it long enough becomes entranced.
(c) Its bite will cause death in moments.
(d) Its cry is fatal to anyone who hears it.
5. Why does Gilderoy Lockhart think that Harry flew the car to Hogwarts?
(b) Thrill seekers
(c) Because of a fear of trains
(d) Girls he wanted to impress
Short Answer Questions
1. What teacher does Hermione get to sign the paper giving her permission to go to the restricted section of the library?
2. What does Harry do with Dobby when Uncle Vernon comes into the room to tell Harry to be quiet?
3. How long does Dobby say he must serve his wizarding family?
4. What does the mirror in the kitchen at the Weasley house tell Harry to do?
5. What happens that causes Harry to mispronounce Diagon Alley?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)