|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter say that is delivered after Dobby drops the pudding?
(a) The house elf has been stolen.
(b) That he must return to school at once.
(c) The pudding commision is going to sue him.
(d) That since magic came from his house, Harry is expelled from school.
2. Hermione does not want to talk to ____________ at Nick's Deathday party.
(b) Nearly Headless Nick
(c) Moaning Myrtle
(d) The Bloody Baron
3. At what has Gilderoy Lockhart claimed he is better than Professor Sprout?
(a) Doctoring the Whomping Willow
(b) Weeding the magical plants
(c) Doing the Two-Step
(d) Growing fairy clover
4. What does Ron get during breakfast from his mother?
(a) An ugly shirt
(b) A lashing package
(c) A Howler letter
(d) A list of things to do as punishment for taking the car
5. Who does the sign tell to "beware?"
(a) Enemies of rythm
(b) Enemies of pure bloods
(c) Enemies of Lord Voldemort
(d) Enemies of the Heir
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione tell Ron she has been very busy with over the summer?
2. How long does Hermione tell Ron and Harry it will be before they can have the Polyjuice Potion ready?
3. Dobby tells Harry that ________ sent the Bludger.
4. Who helps Harry get out of trouble with Argus Filch?
5. How long does Dobby say he must serve his wizarding family?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)