|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Professor Binns say will be able to open the chamber according to the legend?
(a) A student of Slytherin
(b) The one true heir
(c) The one that knows the passwords
(d) Anyone magical
2. What does Ron tell Harry the definition of a Squib is?
(a) Wizarding grandparents that have been forgotten
(b) Magical powers that cannot be released
(c) Wizarding parents but who have no powers themselves
(d) Wizarding parents that refused to let them learn magic
3. What does Professor Snape suggest Harry should be restricted from until he tells the truth about the cat?
(a) Quidditch matches
(c) Afternoon activities
(d) Spell casting
4. How do Harry and Ron get to Hogwarts?
(b) A giant bird
(c) A taxi cab
(d) In the magical flying car.
5. What attacks the car after it has crashed?
(a) Several angry owls
(b) The tree into which it crashed
(c) A flock of birds
(d) A giant spider
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ron's wand in the crash?
2. The story in the issue of the Evening Prophet that Professor Snape shows Harry and Ron is about ________________________.
3. Who does Hermione ask to tell them about the Chamber of Secrets?
4. What do Ron, Hermione, and Harry find when they go back to the Hall where Mrs. Norris had been petrified?
5. What does Mr. Weasley install on the car in case they want to fly it?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)