|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ron tell Harry the definition of a Squib is?
(a) Wizarding parents but who have no powers themselves
(b) Wizarding parents that refused to let them learn magic
(c) Magical powers that cannot be released
(d) Wizarding grandparents that have been forgotten
2. What happens when Ron and Harry try to get to Platform Nine and Three-Quarters?
(a) They crash into the wall.
(b) They dissapear into another dimension.
(c) They get on the wrong train.
(d) They end up in a different city.
3. What does Professor McGonagall tell the boys they should have done instead of drive the car?
(a) Done a magic gypsy dance
(b) Sat and waited on someone
(c) Send an owl
(d) Take a cab
4. What does Professor Snape suggest Harry should be restricted from until he tells the truth about the cat?
(a) Quidditch matches
(b) Spell casting
(d) Afternoon activities
5. What does Harry find has happened when he goes to his room?
(a) There is an enchantment that has been put on his things
(b) Tom Riddle's diary is missing
(c) A French maid
(d) His school books have been taken
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny almost leave at the house that they have to go back and get?
2. What does Filch say that Harry knows that he is?
3. What does Professor McGonagall say into the megaphone when she steps out onto the Quidditch field?
4. Who does Professor Binns say built the secret chamber in the school according to legend?
5. What do Harry and Ron use to help them sneak out to visit Hagrid?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)