1. What does Uncle Vernon do with Harry's items from Hogwarts when Harry gets home for the holidays?
(a) Throws them away
(b) Puts them in a chest in the attic
(c) Locks them away under the stairs in the cupboard
(d) Burns them
2. What does Uncle Vernon's company make?
(a) Writing Utensils
3. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
(a) Outside so they will know where to park
(b) The living room with their drinks.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) The door to take coats
4. Where is Harry told to be when the Masons arrive?
(a) In his room pretending he does not exist
(b) In the attic sleeping
(c) In the backyard mowing
(d) At the neighbors house
5. What does Uncle Vernon say the Masons know about Harry?
(a) More than Vernon wanted to tell
(b) Absolutely nothing
(c) Very little
(d) Everything magic
6. How many letters has Harry received from his friends over the holidays?
(c) A Few
(d) Too many to count
This section contains 4,836 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)