1. What does Uncle Vernon do with Harry's items from Hogwarts when Harry gets home for the holidays?
(a) Puts them in a chest in the attic
(b) Throws them away
(c) Locks them away under the stairs in the cupboard
(d) Burns them
2. What does Uncle Vernon's company make?
(c) Writing Utensils
3. Where is Dudley told he will be when the Masons arrive for dinner?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) The living room with their drinks.
(c) The door to take coats
(d) Outside so they will know where to park
4. Where is Harry told to be when the Masons arrive?
(a) In the attic sleeping
(b) At the neighbors house
(c) In his room pretending he does not exist
(d) In the backyard mowing
5. What does Uncle Vernon say the Masons know about Harry?
(a) More than Vernon wanted to tell
(b) Very little
(c) Absolutely nothing
(d) Everything magic
6. How many letters has Harry received from his friends over the holidays?
(a) Too many to count
(c) A Few
This section contains 4,836 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)