• It is Harry's birthday and he is told to stay in his room when the Dursleys' dinner guests arrive.
• Harry pretends to do magic on Dudley to frighten him.
• Harry is fed a piece of cheese and two pieces of bread moments before he is sent to his room.
• Harry finds someone sitting on his bed when he enters his room.
• Dobby, the House Elf, warns Harry to not go back to Hogwarts, then he ruins Aunt Petunia's dessert by using magic.
• Harry receives a letter from the Improper Use of Magic Office because of Dobby's spell.
• Harry is locked in his room with bars put on his windows.
• Ron Weasley shows up at Harry's window.
• Ron Weasley and his brothers, Fred and George, are in a flying car outside of Harry's window.
• Ron and his brothers free Harry from his room and they fly...
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)