|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the doctor have a PhD, according to the narrator in Chapter 64?
(a) American Univerity.
(b) Rutgers University.
(c) Princeton University.
(d) Brown University.
2. The Marianas Trench is located southwest of what island?
(a) Bora Bora.
3. From what class does Caden derive a metaphor for "what happens when your universe begins to get off balance" in Chapter 18?
(a) A math class.
(b) A ceramics class.
(c) A biology class.
(d) An English class.
4. What does Caden do in Chapter 59?
(a) He jumps into the river.
(b) He goes into the hospital.
(c) He ditches school.
(d) He calls the police on his parents.
5. What is the title of Chapter 34, where the Captain introduces a challenge to Caden?
(a) "Behind Her Back."
(b) "Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum."
(c) "Forever Down There."
(d) "Better for This."
Short Answer Questions
1. From what narrative point of view is Chapter 1 related?
2. What does the navigator declare Caden to be in Chapter 5?
3. What game does Caden describe playing with his friends at the mall when he was younger in Chapter 12?
4. What is the name of the school counselor that meets with Caden in Chapter 43?
5. What is the title of Chapter 53, which describes the rear-view mirror missing in Caden's father's car?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)