|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 100-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caden compare his arm to in Chapter 85?
(a) A whale in a lagoon.
(b) A worm in the sea.
(c) A parrot on a pirate's shoulder.
(d) A trout in a boat.
2. What word from the title of Chapter 38 refers to is an elongated appendage from the head of an animal?
3. What color hair does the girl with the puzzle have at the hospital?
4. How does the narrator describe Hal's mother's appearance in Chapter 102?
5. What is being "put to the test" in Chapter 69?
(a) The tiller.
(b) The cannon.
(c) The rudder.
(d) A diving bell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase does Caden describe his father repeating every time he visits in Chapter 103?
2. Chapter 103 is titled "Magic Mantras and Latex" what?
3. What images are on Callie's pajamas in Chapter 111?
4. What does the narrator describe saying to a woman carrying a bag out of the supermarket in Chapter 68?
5. What sea creature does the Captain describe the mysterious submarine fleeing from in his story in Chapter 81?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)