|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 100-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says in Chapter 66, "Do you know how it feels, to be free from yourself and" what?
(a) "Terrified by it?"
(b) "Above the sky?"
(d) "Alone on the sea?"
2. What does Caden do in Chapter 59?
(a) He ditches school.
(b) He jumps into the river.
(c) He calls the police on his parents.
(d) He goes into the hospital.
3. What is the name of the girl with the blue hair at the hospital?
4. Who first explores the Marianas Trench?
(a) Elizabeth Cole and Lieutenant Donald Davies.
(b) Jacques Piccard and Lieutenant Don Walsh.
(c) Adrian Rickman and Major Tom Evans.
(d) Mark Edwards and Eddie Pickman.
5. Hal claims in Chapter 110 that swastikas are symbols to the Indians that mean what?
(d) "It is good."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the new therapy group leader that leads Caden's group in Chapter 86?
2. What is the obsession that the narrator describes taking over him in Chapter 44?
3. Where does Caden describe a kid falling into an abandoned well in Chapter 44?
4. The narrator says in Chapter 83, "Your parents come once a day during visiting hour, like a pair of" what?
5. From what narrative perspective is Chapter 70 related?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)