|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questioned the wisdom of killing Al Qaeda members without judicial process?
2. What event did a majority of Americans believe Hussein was linked to, even though there was no real evidence about it?
3. The Bush Administration refused to entertain the notion of giving the Syrian government access to Washington via what?
4. Musharraf has presided over Pakistan since when?
5. Sanctions raised against Pakistan for developing nuclear weapons were dropped two weeks after 9/11 because Pakistan promised to what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Citing specific examples from the book, explain why Afghanistan is not considered a success story in this book?
Essay Topic 2
What was the role of the CIA in the Iraq war and the events leading up to it? What does this role mean about the power of the CIA? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book, explain how intelligence gathering and processing affected the decisions of the Bush Administration.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)