|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fought against the Americans, when planning thought they would fight with the Americans?
2. The book claims that the Bush Administration used what type of intelligence, to link Iraq with Al Qaeda and make the war happen?
3. Musharraf has presided over Pakistan since when?
4. Musharraf seized control over Pakistan from whom?
5. Rumsfeld said that four army divisions would be what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
According to the author and the information he presents, do the ends justify the means detailed in this book? What are the ends and the means used in the book?
Essay Topic 2
What was the role of the CIA in the Iraq war and the events leading up to it? What does this role mean about the power of the CIA? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What was some of the intelligence information that said the U.S. might be attacked? What were some of the chances the U.S. had to gather intelligence that it missed in favor of other priorities? What does this show about the competence of the Bush Administration specifically, and the government in general, to cooperate in intelligence gathering and processing? Support your answer with specific examples from the book.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)