|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Pakistani scientist confess that he alone had setup an international black market in nuclear weapons materials?
2. When the Taliban seized power, they assassinated approximately how many Iranian diplomats?
3. When did information arrive saying that Niger was providing uranium to Iraq?
4. The book claims that the Bush Administration used what type of intelligence, to link Iraq with Al Qaeda and make the war happen?
5. Rumsfeld said that four army divisions would be what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Citing specific examples from the book, explain why Afghanistan is not considered a success story in this book?
Essay Topic 2
Why was Abu Ghraib such a scandal? According to the author of the book, what caused it, what did the people in power do, and how could it have been presented?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author show that the Bush Administration did not accept responsibility for their actions and the events that occurred? What do the facts shown in the book say the Bush Administration did? Cite specific examples in support of your answers.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)