|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. State-sponsored assassinations had been banned by presidential order since when?
2. What did the C.I.A. say that Pakistan sent to North Korea?
(a) High-speed detonators.
(b) High-speed fuel cell injectors.
(c) High-speed missile drainage systems.
(d) High-speed centrifuges.
3. The Pakistani intelligence agency is called what?
4. Dr. A. Q. Khan said that he dealt black market nuclear materials to whom?
(a) Egypt and Libya.
(b) Jordan and Sudan.
(c) Iran and Sudan.
(d) Iran and Libya.
5. By late 2003, there was an escalation of the covert war in Iraq using who?
(a) Special Forces.
(b) Navy Seals.
(c) U.S. Army Rangers.
(d) Marine Recon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Musharraf runs Pakistan as if he was what?
2. How long is the border between Iraq and Iran?
3. The Bush Administration refused to entertain the notion of giving the Syrian government access to Washington via what?
4. The Taliban had seized power in Afghanistan in what year?
5. Foreign-agent reports and electronic intercepts are what type of intelligence?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)