|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage increase did the Special Forces budget receive in 2004 over the 2003 levels?
2. What event did a majority of Americans believe Hussein was linked to, even though there was no real evidence about it?
(a) Invasion of Kuwait.
(b) Chemical attacks on the subway.
(c) Bombing of the embassy.
(d) September 11.
3. When did the U.S. challenge North Korea diplomatically about stopping all nuclear operations?
(a) March 2002.
(b) October 2002.
(c) January 2002.
(d) July 2002.
4. When was the Shah of Iran overthrown?
5. Who did not like the C.I.A.'s dismissal of the SISMI report about Iraq attempting to purchase uranium ore?
(b) President Bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hussein had used what type of banned weapons in the past?
2. What did the C.I.A. say that Pakistan sent to North Korea?
3. Who had, in the first weeks of the war, supposedly taken over the day-to-day running of the war?
4. In 2001, who led the Iranian government?
5. Whom did the C.I.A. hire to investigate the supposed uranium sale in Niger?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)