|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the ex-Israeli prime minister that told Dick Cheney that the U.S. could not win the occupation in Iraq?
(a) Ehud Davies.
(b) Ehud Imali.
(c) Ehud Jacobson.
(d) Ehud Barak.
2. What did Top Administration officials work as a team to do over the Abu Ghraib situation?
(b) Publicity stunts.
(c) Damage control.
(d) Fix it.
3. What is the name of the unmanned aircraft that fired a missile that destroyed an automobile in Yemen?
4. Diplomats dismissed Dr. Khan's televised confession as a what?
(b) Ploy by Musharraf.
5. The Pakistani intelligence agency is called what?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Pakistani scientist confess that he alone had setup an international black market in nuclear weapons materials?
2. Foreign-agent reports and electronic intercepts are what type of intelligence?
3. In December 2003, President Bush and who announced that Libya would allow nuclear inspections?
4. State-sponsored assassinations had been banned by presidential order since when?
5. President Bush mentioned the uranium deal with Niger in what speech?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)