|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. President Bush mentioned the uranium deal with Niger in what speech?
(a) State of the Nation to Congress.
(b) Weekly radio address.
(c) State of the Union.
(d) Weekly Congressional address.
2. When did the C.I.A. present President Bush with information that Pakistan was sharing nuclear information with North Korea?
3. Who was the C.I.A. director in early 2002?
(a) George Thanlis.
(b) George Tallon.
(c) George Talbot.
(d) George Tenet.
4. The Pakistani intelligence agency is called what?
5. Diplomats dismissed Dr. Khan's televised confession as a what?
(a) Ploy by Musharraf.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the wake of 9/11, what became the buzzword to describe the level of confidence that an attack would occur?
2. Britain withdrew its forces from Kashmir when?
3. When did the U.S. challenge North Korea diplomatically about stopping all nuclear operations?
4. Hussein had used what type of banned weapons in the past?
5. What was the pentagon's first reaction when there were supply-line and reinforcement issues during the first week of the Iraq war?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)