|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C.I.A. stand for?
(a) Central Insider Agency.
(b) Central Instability Agency.
(c) Central Insurgency Agency.
(d) Central Intelligence Agency.
2. Where did the evidence show that most of the Al Qaeda members fled?
3. President Bush was documented as stating that he has the authority to suspend the Geneva Convention if what?
(a) He felt like it.
(b) The need arose.
(c) The intelligence was needed.
(d) The situations called for it.
4. The White House and where wanted the investigations into Abu Ghraib to stop?
(a) United Nations.
(c) The Pentagon.
5. When was the Bush Administration split on what to do about Iraq?
(a) Winter 2002.
(b) Summer 2002.
(c) Spring 2002.
(d) Fall 2002.
6. Who killed Abdul Haq, an Afghan leader supposedly working for the CIA?
(a) U.S. Special Forces.
(b) The Taliban.
(c) Mullah Omar.
(d) Al Qaeda.
7. How did a CIA analyst say the prisoners had been selected to go to Cuba?
8. More than a year after Rumsfeld's announcement of Afghanistan's success, who controlled the provinces?
(a) Military police.
(c) Elected representatives.
9. What city is Abu Ghraib located on the outskirts of?
10. When did Ahmad present the Clinton Administration with an overthrow plan?
(a) November 1993.
(b) December 1993.
(c) October 1993.
(d) September 1993.
11. The Administration said there was no way an event such as 9/11 could have been what?
12. When did the Northern Alliance take Kabul?
(a) September 2001.
(b) December 2001.
(c) October 2001.
(d) November 2001.
13. When did Iyad Allawi move to London?
14. U.S. Special Forces were pulled out of Afghanistan and sent where?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
15. The details of Perle's meeting with Khashoggi and Zuhair were published in what nation's newspaper?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Resources were diverted from agents to narcotics and what kind of issues?
2. Richard Perle was managing partner of what company?
3. More than a year after Rumsfeld's announcement of Afghanistan's success, production of what resumed?
4. What type of rank did the civilians hold who were giving orders to M.P.s in Iraqi prison?
5. What was the chain of command like in the Iraqi prisons?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)