|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the leader of the Iraqi National Congress?
(a) Ahmad Jablai.
(b) Ahmad Chalabi.
(c) Ahmad Currin.
(d) Ahmad Kalan.
2. When was the Presidential Daily Brief titled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S." given?
(a) July 2001.
(b) August 2001.
(c) September 2001.
(d) June 2001.
3. On what program did the story break about abuse of prisoners at Abu Ghraib?
(a) The Today Show.
(b) The Larry King Show.
(c) Good Morning America.
(d) 60 Minutes II.
4. Resources were diverted from agents to narcotics and what kind of issues?
(a) Nuclear proliferation.
(b) Chemical weapons.
(c) Islamic terrorist.
(d) Biological weapons.
5. The details of Perle's meeting with Khashoggi and Zuhair were published in what nation's newspaper?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
6. How long before 9/11 was Moussaoui arrested?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
7. What position did Nizar Khazraji hold?
(a) Iraqi Army Defense Minister.
(b) Iraqi Army Commanding Officer.
(c) Iraqi Army Intelligence Minister.
(d) Iraqi Army Chief of Staff.
8. According to comments, who had lowered the bar and provided an excuse to ignore the Geneva Conventions in the future?
9. In late 2001 the Northern Alliance forced a major Taliban retreat to where?
(c) The mountains.
10. When did the CIA see many key personnel resign or retire?
(a) Mid 90s.
(b) Late 90s.
(c) Early 90s.
(d) Late 80s.
11. Where did the evidence show that most of the Al Qaeda members fled?
12. At what time did Moussaoui develop strange conspiracy theories?
(a) Summer 2002.
(b) Winter 2002.
(c) Spring 2002.
(d) Fall 2002.
13. What does C.I.A. stand for?
(a) Central Insider Agency.
(b) Central Insurgency Agency.
(c) Central Instability Agency.
(d) Central Intelligence Agency.
14. When did F.B.I. agents begin to complain of more wrongdoings?
(a) Late 2002.
(b) Late 2003.
(c) Early 2003.
(d) Early 2002.
15. U.S. Army Rangers and who, went on an operation to get Taliban leader Mullah Omar?
(a) Delat Force.
(b) Marine Recon.
(c) Navy Seals.
(d) Air Force Special Forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did lawyers have very little access to Moussaoui?
2. From early 2003-2004, humanitarian agencies in Kandahar shrank from 26 to how many?
3. How much information did the intelligence community have about threats to airlines before 9/11?
4. When did Abu Ghraib become a U.S. prison?
5. When was a memo sent to the F.B.I. saying that Middle Eastern students were training at American flight schools?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)