1. What did Hersh write about for his first major story?
For his first major story, Hersh wrote about a U.S. Army killing spree in Vietnam that came to be known as the My Lai Massacre.
2. What were some other topics Hersh wrote about as an investigative reporter?
Hersh, as an investigative reporter, also wrote about CIA spying, Henry Kissinger, U.S. foreign coups and the bombing of Cambodia.
3. What is Hersh's attitude towards the troops?
Hersh, although scornful of military policy, has great affection for the troops on the front line.
4. What describes Hersh's attitude towards the U.S. government after 9/11?
Hersh has been highly critical of the U.S. government and its activities in the aftermath of 9/11.
5. After 9/11, what was considered critical to winning the war on terror?
After 9/11, the effort of gathering intelligence was considered critical to winning the war on terror.
This section contains 2,169 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)