1. What is Mr. Hersh's first name?
2. In what month did Mr. Hersh have his first big story?
3. What military organization was involved in Hersh's 1969 story?
4. What does C.I.A. stand for?
Central Intelligence Agency.
5. What is the C.I.A. famous for doing?
6. What is Mr. Kissinger's first name?
7. What magazine has Hersh written for since the early 1990s?
The New Yorker.
8. What work describes Hersh's views about U.S. foriegn policy after 9/11?
9. The war on ________ happened after 9/11.
10. After 9/11, prisoners captured in Afghanistan were declared to be what?
This section contains 3,165 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)