|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did F.B.I. agents begin to complain of more wrongdoings?
(a) Late 2003.
(b) Late 2002.
(c) Early 2003.
(d) Early 2002.
2. When did information arrive saying that Niger was providing uranium to Iraq?
(a) Fall 2004.
(b) Fall 2002.
(c) Fall 2003.
(d) Fall 2005.
3. Whom did the Iraqi National Congress oppose?
(a) Al Qaeda.
(c) The mullahs.
4. Diplomats dismissed Dr. Khan's televised confession as a what?
(b) Ploy by Musharraf.
5. The Office of Special Plans worked to find evidence that Saddam Hussein had links to whom?
(a) Spanish terrorists.
(b) Saudi royal family.
(c) Al Qaeda.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were the court martial proceedings supposed to occur in the Abu Ghraib investigations?
2. Who headed the Office of Special Plans?
3. What is another name for uranium ore?
4. What was the deadline President Bush set for everyone to come up with a compromise plan about Iraq?
5. When did a State Department paper mention the Niger story?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)