|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The White House and where wanted the investigations into Abu Ghraib to stop?
(a) United Nations.
(d) The Pentagon.
2. What type of rank did the civilians hold who were giving orders to M.P.s in Iraqi prison?
(a) Low rank.
(b) High rank.
(d) Unknown rank.
3. What is another name for uranium ore?
4. When did Ahmad present the Clinton Administration with an overthrow plan?
(a) October 1993.
(b) November 1993.
(c) December 1993.
(d) September 1993.
5. Who killed Abdul Haq, an Afghan leader supposedly working for the CIA?
(a) The Taliban.
(b) Al Qaeda.
(c) Mullah Omar.
(d) U.S. Special Forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did information arrive saying that Niger was providing uranium to Iraq?
2. Who was the leader of the Iraqi National Congress?
3. Musharraf seized control over Pakistan from whom?
4. Who were warlords paid to recognize?
5. After the U.S. Army operation in western Afghanistan, how many Al Qaeda members were supposedly killed?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)