|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the leader of the Iraqi National Congress?
(a) Ahmad Kalan.
(b) Ahmad Currin.
(c) Ahmad Jablai.
(d) Ahmad Chalabi.
2. Killing the leaders of the insurgency would not work because why?
(a) The leaders weren't the true planners of the insurgency.
(b) It was run from the bottom up.
(c) The leaders didn't matter to the insurgency.
(d) It was run with the leaders as figureheads.
3. The insurgents rejected cell phones because they could be what?
(a) Re-used by others.
(d) Listened in on.
4. How did members of the C.I.A. describe their assassination programs in Vietnam during the war?
(a) Out of control.
5. At the same time Saudi-backed Islamic fundamentalists were beginning to train in the former fringe Soviet republics, how many overseas field agents did the C.I.A. have?
(a) A few.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were the court martial proceedings supposed to occur in the Abu Ghraib investigations?
2. What was the President's Special Access Program used in Iraq against?
3. The prevailing opinion was that Baathist insurgents could only be dealt with by using what?
4. What was the code name for the U.S. Army offensive in western Afghanistan?
5. Sanctions raised against Pakistan for developing nuclear weapons were dropped two weeks after 9/11 because Pakistan promised to what?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)