|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the pentagon's first reaction when there were supply-line and reinforcement issues during the first week of the Iraq war?
2. The details of Perle's meeting with Khashoggi and Zuhair were published in what nation's newspaper?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
3. What was the deadline President Bush set for everyone to come up with a compromise plan about Iraq?
(a) September 2002.
(b) December 2002.
(c) April 2002.
(d) July 2002.
4. What type of rank did the civilians hold who were giving orders to M.P.s in Iraqi prison?
(a) High rank.
(c) Unknown rank.
(d) Low rank.
5. The White House and where wanted the investigations into Abu Ghraib to stop?
(a) United Nations.
(b) The Pentagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to all possibly "dirty" agents in the C.I.A.?
2. Musharraf runs Pakistan as if he was what?
3. What was Moussaoui arrested near?
4. In late 2001 the Northern Alliance forced a major Taliban retreat to where?
5. Musharraf has presided over Pakistan since when?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)